KY - CP, 13, Leitchfield, 3 Jan 2015 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So we're to believe in this close, tight-knit community, him and her didn't have a single mutual friend and no one at all ever said anything along the lines of "dude, she's 13, she's in junior high" ??

Nope... I'm not buying it. Especially considering their FB pages which are quite revealing (not even sure if they're still up, but they were and they DID have mutual friends, who knew exactly how old she is, and he is). I think he just wants everyone to *think* he didn't know.

'Bonnie and Clyde' fugitive, 18, cries in court as he pleads not guilty to rape 'after learning his girlfriend was just 13'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-guilty-rape-learning-girlfriend-just-13.html

Nope, nope, nope -- I'm not buying it, Clyde, just not buying it.
He may certainly lack a 3-digit I.Q., but he has been around girls all his life, I'm sure -- in school -- he may not have stayed in school until he graduated, but there were girls in his classes, in his neighborhood, at the fast food drive ins, and everywhere else. Why didn't she have a driver's license? (her dad was so mean to her, he didn't allow it. Well, okay, let's bring in the pity party now.) Did she get her HS diploma? Why not? Any high school teachers in common? No? Well okay. Are you working? No, daddy won't allow that, either. Poor girl.

I can just see them, going to a party or a get-together, holding hands in Sunday School or church, at MacDonald's, at the movies or the bowling alley, and some friend says to Dalton the next day -- "Hey, man, she's cute but she's in the eighth grade. What's the deal?" D'oh.

In a town that small?? Not buying it. But ignorance is no excuse. It's statutory rape, fer shure. Grrrrrr.

And he may not be the brightest guy in his jailhouse GED class. But they'll let him take it again if he has trouble passing it. He'll have the time.

I'm getting tired of this guy's slithering around the truth...
icon8.png

All JMHO.

'Bonnie and Clyde' suspect shouts in court and marches out - complaining about TV news cameras

Dalton Hayes, 18, walked out of a Grayson County courtroom when he spotted news cameras

A judge allowed him to go and rescheduled a hearing after his mental health evaluation

Hayes was caught on January 18 with his 13-year-old girlfriend following an alleged multi-state crime spree

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-sit-court-TV-news-cameras.html#ixzz3QIqFoHs2

His little deal today in court, just made me despise the kid even more. Im not sure who he thinks he is- but heck, for what he has done and him being 18, the media is fair play in doing what they do. They glorified this whole Bonnie & Clyde thing, and he just ate it up and thrived off of it. The way he walks and talks, he just thinks he is too good for anyone. He knew he was dating a child. He didn't care. She was all in love with her older boyfriend, and that 18 year old boy was probably having that girl live out his every fantasy. I am disgusted by him. I did pity him knowing he wanted his dad around in his life but his dad didn't reach out to him. I hate it for the guy, but he was fully aware of his wrongdoings. He needs to stop making it sound like he was some knight in shining armor protecting his girlfriend. And I get that she is 13. but she needs to be held accountable and doing some community service and court ordered therapy or something. I know some young girls are easily manipulated and I feel sorry in some cases, but this girl knew exactly what and who she was doing. I just don't think he should be thrown under the bus for it all. I hate that he has screwed up his life. Prison will just make this boy even more feeling he is invincible. I wish he could have an opportunity to get help and get a chance in the real world later on, but instead prison will just make him that much more hard headed and there is no helping him. And sadly, I don't think he even wants it. This boy has thrown away life and given up im afraid. Im wondering if she has wrote him letters or he try to call her. There is probably a restricted order obviously but I know how young girls think, and she has probably said she will wait for him and probably feels boastful about her "mature" boyfriend in jail. It seems to be the way girls of that age, in this generation, act. They like those bad boys.

But I wish the media would have NEVER called them Bonnie & Clyde. They weren't even similar cases, and all it did was just glorify the whole thing for them. She may have faked a pregnancy earlier, but something makes me feel like she may be pregnant now. I know they didn't just steal trucks to sit in and read books. And in her mind, she already felt that a baby with him would keep him around.

I agree they should never be called "Bonnie and Clyde". None of the players, kids, parents, whatever are not the brightest crayons in the box.

'Bonnie and Clyde' teen indicted on 11 felony counts - including rape - after multi-state crime spree with 13-year-old girlfriend

Dalton Hayes has been indicted by a grand jury in Kentucky on 11 charges including rape in the second degree and violation of custodial interference

He is the older half of the teenage duo dubbed Bonnie & Clyde after a multi-state crime spree of stolen vehicles and pilfered checks

He was caught on January 18 with his 13-year-old girlfriend in Florida following their alleged multi-state crime spree

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ree-13-year-old-girlfriend.html#ixzz3QllgfqW7

Teenage fugitive tells Dr Phil how he launched cross-country crime spree to 'protect' his 13-year-old girlfriend - and insists he would do it all over again

He may be facing up to 20 years behind bars for going on a week-long crime-spree across six states with his underage girlfriend - but Dalton Hayes says he'd do it all again for the girl.

A month after Hayes and his 13-year-old girlfriend, who were dubbed 'teen Bonnie and Clyde', were arrested in Florida, he has spoken out in an exclusive jailhouse interview with Dr Phil, revealing that he still loves her and cries in jail because he misses her so much.

And even though the 18-year-old, from Leitchfield, Kentucky, faces multiple charges including second-degree rape, the trip was worth it to make her happy, he said.

'The look in her eyes at the beach, the way she looked at me... she was the most happy girl alive,' he said in the interview, which will air on Wednesday. 'I would do it all over again to protect her.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...old-girlfriend-insists-running-away-idea.html

I feel sorry for this boy. Maybe he should have known, but I honestly think this girl manipulated this boy. Lost pregnancy, parents that beat her, 18 vs 13. This poor boy made some bad decisions based; but I think he is a bit naive for his age.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fangirl88
Back