KY - CP, 13, Leitchfield, 3 Jan 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Teens on the run, steal two trucks (Grayson County News Gazette, Leitchfield, KY)

Of the week-and-a-half long chase, Chaffins said, “They’ve been playing cat and mouse with us, and the longer they’re away, the more desperate they’ll become.”

“They’ve already stolen two vehicles, and they’re putting themselves, my officers, and the public in danger. We want to bring them in before it gets worse.”

Anyone with information on the possible whereabouts of Cheyenne Phillips or Dalton Hayes are asked to please contact the Grayson County Sheriff’s Office by calling 270-259-3024 or the anonymous tip-line at 270-200-2222.

People are unfriending her quickly on FB as well. Those who were once friends and had left comments are now gone, and conversations are lopsided and make no sense. This girl needs to WAKE UP and turn herself in before it's too late.

People are unfriending her quickly on FB as well. Those who were once friends and had left comments are now gone, and conversations are lopsided and make no sense. This girl needs to WAKE UP and turn herself in before it's too late.

unfortunately, I don't think either will do that.

So They have traveled through Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina & Georgia.

And possibly Tennessee.

I bet they are headed to Florida. For some reason, teens in the Southeast idolize Florida. They picture living for free on a beach, waiting tables for a few hours a day for food money.
I find it interesting that the young man's mother was telling him to drop the underage gf before he got into real trouble. But the 13 year old's mom was told they needed $100 to run away and her reaction was, "You don't need to do that. He's got court on Monday!"

I see 4 outcomes:

1. They get caught by LE
2. Murder Suicide
3. They get killed by a homeowner
4. They get killed by LE

Thursday officers said they ditched the Tacoma truck in Henry County Georgia about 30 miles outside Atlanta. Officers said the couple may now be traveling in a stolen 2001 silver Toyota Tundra bearing a Georgia certified firefighter license plate number of CF116I. Grayson County Sheriff Norman Chaffins said, There were two stolen guns in the Tundra. I'd consider them armed.” Chaffins has described the teens as brazen and dangerous. "The longer they're gone the worse the situation can become and we don't want it to get any worse than it is," said Chaffins

http://www.wdrb.com/story/27862210/...-co-13-year-old-reveals-one-thing-she-regrets

This kid obviously has a thing for Toyota trucks and how to break into them. I better understand now how they are making ends meet, he was apparently a burglar and a thief long before any of this went down. He'll just steal whatever they need. No comments to any degree about him being violent though, that I've seen anyway.

That is good on two fronts....maybe he won't try to resist the cops, or, maybe he will try to steal something from the wrong cowboy and end up getting his little butt kicked real good..... putting an end to all of this.

I see 4 outcomes:

1. They get caught by LE
2. Murder Suicide
3. They get killed by a homeowner
4. They get killed by LE

5) They get caught by LE, The Lifetime Channel will make a movie about it within a week, and both of them will have offers for additional movie and book deals in the 2-3 million range. Dr. Phil will pay their bail as long as they agree to appear on his show a couple of times. Welcome to the "new America".

5) They get caught by LE, The Lifetime Channel will make a movie about it within a week, and both of them will have offers for additional movie and book deals in the 2-3 million range. Dr. Phil will pay their bail as long as they agree to appear on his show a couple of times. Welcome to the "new America".

I could see that happening.

I could see that happening.

I think eventually they will start using those guns and that is what scares me.

http://www.katv.com/story/27867260/authorities-searching-for-2-teens-suspected-in-crime-spree

BBM: Hayes' mother urged the young couple to turn themselves in and "face the consequences."

"I pretty much cry myself to sleep every night worrying about where they are, and if a police officer or any random individual tries to pull them over and isn't so nice and hurts them," she said.

So she's concerned about a police officer or some random individual pulling them over and not being so nice to them????

What about the people THEY could possibly hurt?

They are criminals FFS!!!!!!

I never realized it was so common for people to leave guns in their unoccupied vehicles, now he has TWO handguns. Or, could it be that this 18 y.o. is just lucky in a really bad way ??

It's central Kentucky... Where the ladies have gun-racks on their vehicles. And probably a gun in their purse. Guys having a gun in their truck? More likely than not. Especially if it's anywhere near hunting season.

(Sorry to Grayson Countians if that's offensive. Friend of mine lived there for a while...)

it seems like they are always one step ahead of everybody else.

They made the front page of people.com

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/ky-authorities-searching-teens-suspected-crime-spree-28268190

BBM: The owner of the truck stolen in Georgia told police he kept a Glock semi-automatic handgun and a .38-caliber revolver inside the vehicle. They were reported stolen along with the truck.

I'm glad he reported the guns stolen as well.

hmmmm....... So two stolen trucks, writing stolen checks, causing thousands of dollars worth of dameges to a farm and now with two stolen guns.

and of course People does not tell the whole story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans
Back