KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One reason I can think of for leaving car door unlocked...whoever is a part of this might have just wanted a passerby that may happen upon the broken down car to take what was in the car to lead the trail away from themselves.
Easy for a car thief to steal the car making it look like a car jacking

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

This fire at the farm...

Humm. Just wondering would this burn hotter than a regular fire? TIA
Yes. Plastic burns hotter than wood....[emoji1] and a lot smellier!

Wow. You don't just go around burning plastic (I do environmental work ;) that is a big no-no lol)...crazy.

IMO someone needed to get rid of something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Unfortunately, most of the counties out here haven't made burn piles illegal. In my county, you can have a burn pile but you have to call it in to the fire department first. It's definitely strange that they were burning stuff but I'd imagine it's not out of the ordinary. All eyes are on them and I'm surprised they even lit one up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do NOT think these guy would burn anything knowing LE is up their butts!

I do NOT think these guy would burn anything knowing LE is up their butts!

I wouldn't think so either, but with the recent turn of events, maybe they know they are in trouble. Last ditch effort to get rid of any evidence.

This fire at the farm...

Humm. Just wondering would this burn hotter than a regular fire? TIA
I wondered the same thing. And it appears that plastic causes a fire to burn faster and hotter. Here is an article that warns about the dangers of modern building materials and fires. It says due to the plastics and synthetic materials houses are burned to the ground at much more rapid rate.

http://www.upi.com/Science_News/Tec...tics-make-fires-hotter-faster/90331343623499/

https://www.facebook.com/BardstownPoliceDept/posts/1046902402009753

My links haven't been working properly but there's a statement from the chief of police on Bardstown Police Department's FB page regarding the rumor mill.

Says Department not covering up for the 2 brothers, which I have never heard that being said, must be all coming from SM. Also Says NH is not suspended, fired. But did not say anything about NH "not" being investigated or car being searched. At least not that I could see on my first read. So to me that is true

I wondered the same thing. And it appears that plastic causes a fire to burn faster and hotter. Here is an article that warns about the dangers of modern building materials and fires. It says due to the plastics and synthetic materials houses are burned to the ground at much more rapid rate.

http://www.upi.com/Science_News/Tec...tics-make-fires-hotter-faster/90331343623499/

The reason I asked was because a while ago while following a case there was a fire where a body was burned. When the fire was out they found remains they were able to identify as a missing person. I don't remember the case right now just that I found it interesting remains could be found and identified from a firepit.

So I wondered if a hot, hot fire would destroy any remains.

Unfortunately, most of the counties out here haven't made burn piles illegal. In my county, you can have a burn pile but you have to call it in to the fire department first. It's definitely strange that they were burning stuff but I'd imagine it's not out of the ordinary. All eyes are on them and I'm surprised they even lit one up.

My thing is! One son is LE and another a wanna be...they would know, absolutely, they can't do an illegal burn...OMGG(oh my good grief) and burning plastic will destroy dna, blood, prints, anything pretty much

My thing is! One son is LE and another a wanna be...they would know, absolutely, they can't do an illegal burn...OMGG(oh my good grief) and burning plastic will destroy dna, blood, prints, anything pretty much

They absolutely know. They also didn't get cited for it from what I know.

Well evidently nobody seems concerned about that fire because I have not heard of a search warrant to check what is left in the ashes if there are any.

The reason I asked was because a while ago while following a case there was a fire where a body was burned. When the fire was out they found remains they were able to identify as a missing person. I don't remember the case right now just that I found it interesting remains could be found and identified from a firepit.

So I wondered if a hot, hot fire would destroy any remains.

There was a case in Ancaster Ontario Canada with the victim being Tim Bosma and the accused was DM along with another co-accused. TB was killed then burned in an incinerator and LE was able to identify the remains.

thanks. the last post on that fb page a few mins ago says something about family posted at end of bridge on loretto.?

Yup. If trying to cover something up then better to get busted for the less of 2 evils. Illegal fire vs murder

Could have been totally innocent but makes me wonder

That's what I'm thinking but more too it....

"To those of you suggesting a cover up or conspiracy, consider this: if there were a cover up or conspiracy, you would not be aware of anything in this investigation. Think about what you are saying. It is illogical. Moreover, suggestions like that insult the tireless work of the NCSO and others working on the case. I will further state that the NCSO is following up on ALL tips, information, ideas, and theories that YOU have brought. Investigators have been working nonstop since the day of the report, and the dedication that they have shown is beyond what I can state here in this letter. Literally no stone is being left unturned, and I mean NO stone."

JMO of course, but the sheriff sure goes into great detail about it not being a cover up.

Since when did woods burning produce black smoke?? Was the wood painted with old oil?? Strange... Plastic does burn with black smoke,horrible fumes....but would have to be a Heck of a lot of plastic.... strange indeed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swexy