KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Illegal burn extinguished on Houck farm

Friday, July 17, 2015 at 11:10 am
Firefighters and deputy sheriffs responded Thursday night to a report of a fire on Rose Mary Houck’s farm on Paschal Ballard Lane to what turned out to be an illegal burn.

It was illegal material being burned, lumber and plastic,” and it was hard to put out, said Asst. Chief Anthony Skube of the Bardstown-Nelson County Volunteer Fire Department, who was the incident commander.

Skube said nine firefighters and two tankers were on the scene for the fire, which was dispatched at 7:08 p.m.

The fire was on the farm off Balltown Road where Brooks Houck’s mother lives. Last Friday, a search warrant was served there in connection with the disappearance of Houck’s live-in girlfriend, Crystal Rogers.

http://www.kystandard.com/content/illegal-burn-extinguished-houck-farm

I think somebody enjoys poking at the bear trap...........

The PLG TV 13 said that the cruiser was towed in Lexington, not TN.

I thought I read it or heard it in a video but I edited my post because I cant find it.

It was in the video with the k standard editor in chief that the station did. I'll have to go back and find it when I get a break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe I guessed it right in my first post after all. But why leave everything in the car? Why leave the car unlocked ? Why would she have been way over on the opposite side of town, heading away ?

How would she have contacted her "ride" when the tire went flat without there being a record of it ?

I still think there are two people involved in this. One driving her car, one following behind.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=928490407192724&id=927176503990781

What about the little 2 year old?

Sounds like some kind of triangle going on. jmo

Well if u look at the statistics of women of this age missing it IS usually a love triangle. Or she wanted to leave him and he was having no part of it.
women are usually murdered by someone close.to her.

Why was the other woman in their family murdered. These girls have no luck with their men.
something wrong with this entire thing. She has 5 kids where are the other men that have children with her what have they said about all this?

Did yall read the post 4 hrs ago by Bourbon City News? Sounds like Nelson County Sheriffs is taking more stuff from BHs house and that the brother's house appears vacant (ETA: SM comments say he moved from there prior to Crystal going missing). They must be hunkered down at Mama's farm...

Reminds me of the Bennet Family on the show Justified. So hinky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Did he have a uhaul rental???? Just thinking out loud

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I am so curious what all I missed out on last night. Too sleepy to google now, but hoping for a big break soon. I also have always been a night owl. I work part time 8-2 cst & shuttle 2 busy kiddos around the rest of the time. I will be sleepy tomorrow but sometimes it is worth it ��
I've missed a lot too. Picked up bits and pieces here and there.

It sounds like someone brought up the brother being a cop. Some of us on here already knew but couldn't say anything about it because it hadn't been in the media yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's what I'm thinking but more too it....

Maybe I guessed it right in my first post after all. But why leave everything in the car? Why leave the car unlocked ? Why would she have been way over on the opposite side of town, heading away ?

How would she have contacted her "ride" when the tire went flat without there being a record of it ?

I still think there are two people involved in this. One driving her car, one following behind.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=928490407192724&id=927176503990781
One reason I can think of for leaving car door unlocked...whoever is a part of this might have just wanted a passerby that may happen upon the broken down car to take what was in the car to lead the trail away from themselves.

Interesting stuff there. Her scent supposedly was picked up in the cruiser. jmo
Just seen that. Interesting. Forgive me all, catching up and posting thoughts as I go. If what I've posted is old news just ignore me!

Because maybe she went there to meet someone and got in his car!

(TO TALK) lol

Well, you were actually wrong (which is out of the ordinary for you) :wink: about me posting my info "last night." I had gone to bed very early and was UP for the day at 2:30am that morning.
I have recently had to put my beloved eight year old furbaby down as she couldn't hardly breathe and I can't seem to get over it. I am having a lot trouble sleeping, eating and living.

Another thing you have to remember is all the different time zones. EST will be 2:30am and 3am for me, but for example someone in Az. it would be 11:30pm and midnight.

Look forward to more of your posts!
Dmacky, I am so sorry for the loss of your furbaby :( They are part of the family and it is so hard to lose them. My Thoughts are with you.

My guess is to make it look like a kidnapping

I'm not sure what to think. Is it a love triangle or a brother helping a brother? I don't know, but I do think that a cruiser pulling up behind a car on the side of the road wouldn't look out of the ordinary. Of course, I don't know that's what happened, but just wondering aloud as we await more news.
JMO.
Would police be able to check some sort of GPS and see where the cruiser was that night?

This fire at the farm...

Humm. Just wondering would this burn hotter than a regular fire? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics