KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://m.wave3.com/wave/db_336805/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=TJrdIKiI

They've searched about all of Nelson Co. and parts of a few other surrounding counties. I had a feeling it was going to be hard to find her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They may not ever find her. If this was as planned out and choreographed as it seems, making her disappear forever was simply part of the plan. With all the recent rains, identifying recently disturbed soil is going to be almost impossible. If said soil was covered over with branches,limbs, and logs, even more so.

Another hindrance is the searchers access to private land and large properties. Perps hiding a corpse don't have to be too concerned about trespassing, especially in heavily wooded areas that are privately owned. The searchers on the other hand have to be respectful of such boundaries and can only gain access through permission by the owner or a search warrant.

They never found Stacy Peterson, and this guy appears to have the same arrogant demeanor and confidence as Drew. Peterson has never been prosecuted for her disappearance, but I think any reasonable person would agree that he is definitely behind it.

24 hours is plenty of time to make someone vanish completely, especially if it was planned out in advance in a predetermined location.

:seeya: Morning, Y'all !

First time posting on this thread:

I came across Crystal's case when reading a Statement Analysis Blog a few days ago (which blog I do not think is allowed to be linked here at WS) ...

The Analyst did a very detailed analysis of the statements made by BH when he was on Nancy Grace's show. And wow ... what a :liar: you know who is ... so I came here to WS to get caught up because I knew y'all would be on top of it.

Anyway ... I have read almost this entire thread, but have some thoughts, which is JMO and MOO:

**Speculation** JMO but from what I read, it is obvious that there was "trouble" between CR and BH. I think there was a "fight" between these two on the 3rd. Now, again, just SPECULATING, but is it possible that CR is/was pregnant, and she told BH, he did not want another child, fight, etc.? I know ... this may be a stretch, but the only other theory I can think of right now is another woman, CR found out, fight, etc.?

Oh, one more thing: I agree with those who said this case reminded them of Drew Peterson :gaah: ... and then when I read the statement from CR's parents who said that BH would not allow them to see the grandson, I thought of Josh Powell when he would not let the Cox's see the grandsons :gaah:

JMO but BH is definitely hiding something ... a lot, IMO!

:moo:

I wish we had a nosey neighbor that could tell us the last time they noticed her car in BH driveway. Was the car there @ say 10pm Friday night & gone at 8am Saturday? It would be a great detail to add to timeline.
Yeah the only neighbor seems to be BH's brother........

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

BBM made me think of something. In my neck of the woods we have more policemen out on the roads on holiday weekends than any other time. They are watching for speeding and drivers drinking.

So to me it seems strange that car sat there that long. I wonder if it was tagged?

In our area LE will tag a car so they can know how long it sits abandoned.

Takes me back to LE.....sigh.....
I would think if a police officer was driving by and seen a car on the side if the road they would pull over to see:

A) if everyone in the vehicle are OK, need assistance, etc

B) to tag the abandoned vehicle

Upon inspection seeing that the keys and belongings are left in the car with it being unlocked should have been an instant red flag that something is very wrong.

So all of this time went by and not one police officer drove by????????? As honeybun said, it was a holiday weekend. Should have been extra patrol on highways.

Or did they drive by and not stop?

Aren't officers assigned designated spots to patrol? Wonder who was supposed to be patrolling that stretch of highway that day?

I just don't get it.

:seeya: Morning, Y'all !

First time posting on this thread:

I came across Crystal's case when reading a Statement Analysis Blog a few days ago (which blog I do not think is allowed to be linked here at WS) ...

The Analyst did a very detailed analysis of the statements made by BH when he was on Nancy Grace's show. And wow ... what a :liar: you know who is ... so I came here to WS to get caught up because I knew y'all would be on top of it.

Anyway ... I have read almost this entire thread, but have some thoughts, which is JMO and MOO:

**Speculation** JMO but from what I read, it is obvious that there was "trouble" between CR and BH. I think there was a "fight" between these two on the 3rd. Now, again, just SPECULATING, but is it possible that CR is/was pregnant, and she told BH, he did not want another child, fight, etc.? I know ... this may be a stretch, but the only other theory I can think of right now is another woman, CR found out, fight, etc.?

Oh, one more thing: I agree with those who said this case reminded them of Drew Peterson :gaah: ... and then when I read the statement from CR's parents who said that BH would not allow them to see the grandson, I thought of Josh Powell when he would not let the Cox's see the grandsons :gaah:

JMO but BH is definitely hiding something ... a lot, IMO!

:moo:
Never thought of her possibly being pregnant! Although it may have been mentioned upthread I do not recall. I can see that as a possibility! Ugh Her aunt who was murdered in 1979 was pregnant and the father did not want to have to support the child.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/07/kentucky_mother_of_5_missing_i.html

Very much reminds me if the husband in the Danielle Sleeper case also :/ Wife missing, won't let anyone in Danielle's family see the child. Arrogant attitude.

They may not ever find her. If this was as planned out and choreographed as it seems, making her disappear forever was simply part of the plan. With all the recent rains, identifying recently disturbed soil is going to be almost impossible. If said soil was covered over with branches,limbs, and logs, even more so.

Another hindrance is the searchers access to private land and large properties. Perps hiding a corpse don't have to be too concerned about trespassing, especially in heavily wooded areas that are privately owned. The searchers on the other hand have to be respectful of such boundaries and can only gain access through permission by the owner or a search warrant.

They never found Stacy Peterson, and this guy appears to have the same arrogant demeanor and confidence as Drew. Peterson has never been prosecuted for her disappearance, but I think any reasonable person would agree that he is definitely behind it.

24 hours is plenty of time to make someone vanish completely, especially if it was planned out in advance in a predetermined location.

You have been reading my mind. Once it seemed obvious that he has the cooperation of his family with whatever fictitious timeline he states it indicated a much broader timeline for disposal and cover-up. I just hope they can find enough evidence to connect him to the crime. I have thought from the beginning this would play out just like Drew Peterson. jmoo

Never thought of her possibly being pregnant! Although it may have been mentioned upthread I do not recall. I can see that as a possibility! Ugh Her aunt who was murdered in 1979 was pregnant and the father did not want to have to support the child.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/07/kentucky_mother_of_5_missing_i.html

Very much reminds me if the husband in the Danielle Sleeper case also :/ Wife missing, won't let anyone in Danielle's family see the child. Arrogant attitude.

:seeya:

OMG, I forgot about that when I made my post -- that her aunt who was murdered was pregnant.

Oh, and another Peterson comes to mind: Scott Peterson -- murdered his wife and unborn son.

:gaah:

:seeya:

OMG, I forgot about that when I made my post -- that her aunt who was murdered was pregnant.

Oh, and another Peterson comes to mind: Scott Peterson -- murdered his wife and unborn son.

:gaah:
Scott Peterson. That was so awful!!!!! :(

Even Scott Peterson wasn't arrested and charged until their bodies were found floating in the water, even though few people had any doubt he was behind it all along. That's the entire problem here, no body, no proof of a crime.

I don't know if Scott Peterson would have been charged to this day had their bodies not eventually surfaced. I sort of doubt it.

BBM made me think of something. In my neck of the woods we have more policemen out on the roads on holiday weekends than any other time. They are watching for speeding and drivers drinking.

So to me it seems strange that car sat there that long. I wonder if it was tagged?

In our area LE will tag a car so they can know how long it sits abandoned.

Takes me back to LE.....sigh.....

They tag them but it usually sits for a couple days before they do. I wrote a post last wk or the wk before about how usually there are more troopers during the holiday weekend trying to catch drunk drivers because there's a lake in Spencer county that gets quite a bit of boaters on weekends. They usually sit under over passes or right on top of hills where you can't really see them. I don't think they would pay much attention to a car on the side of the road for a day...if they could even really see it. When I passed it Sunday evening, it was on the shoulder but if it were night, I probably wouldn't have noticed it in the dark.

Here is a little info about the Bluegrass parkway.

The road was officially renamed in honor of Kentucky's first woman governor on Sept. 18, 2003. It is now known as the Martha Layne Collins-Blue Grass Parkway

http://www.kentuckyroads.com/blue_grass_parkway/

Also here is a list of exits. Scroll down to Nelson County, and exit 10 will be the first one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluegrass_Parkway

Her car was going west and between the Bardstown/hodgenville exit and the Boston exit was the one ahead of her. It was kind of in the middle.

I would think if a police officer was driving by and seen a car on the side if the road they would pull over to see:

A) if everyone in the vehicle are OK, need assistance, etc

B) to tag the abandoned vehicle

Upon inspection seeing that the keys and belongings are left in the car with it being unlocked should have been an instant red flag that something is very wrong.

So all of this time went by and not one police officer drove by????????? As honeybun said, it was a holiday weekend. Should have been extra patrol on highways.

Or did they drive by and not stop?

Aren't officers assigned designated spots to patrol? Wonder who was supposed to be patrolling that stretch of highway that day?

I just don't get it.

I think KSP mostly takes care of patrolling the highway. At least, I only ever see KSP pulled off on the sides watching for speeders. The majority of the area would be Nelson Co SO's jurisdiction and they're not a real big department which is why KSP probably handles most of the highway.

[video=vimeo;134006575]https://vimeo.com/134006575[/video]

Hopefully this works but it's a time lapsed from the exit before her car was found to where it was actually sitting just to show what it looks like. The next exit up from her car is another 4-6 miles further.I have one at night too and you can see how dark it is and how there aren't any lights a long the highway. A couple of the exits are lit up but no light where the car was at.

[video=vimeo;134006575]https://vimeo.com/134006575[/video]

Hopefully this works but it's a time lapsed from the exit before her car was found to where it was actually sitting just to show what it looks like. The next exit up from her car is another 4-6 miles further.I have one at night too and you can see how dark it is and how there aren't any lights a long the highway. A couple of the exits are lit up but no light where the car was at.

There is no link. ��

[video=vimeo;134008011]https://vimeo.com/134008011[/video]

This one is at night. I had to shorten it a lot because it was originally from exit to exit. This is going east so her car was on the other side, across the median. It's so dark out there at night and honestly, as many times as I've taken the parkway, I hardly ever see KSP or any other cruisers. You would think after the Ellis murder that they would do a better job or watching it or pushing for more lights or cameras.

There is no link. ��

I'll try to upload it using a different program. It defaulted to Vimeo so it should've just shown up but it's not.

[video=youtu;r85DVUzfbKk]http://youtu.be/r85DVUzfbKk[/video]

Hopefully that link works

[video=youtu;r85DVUzfbKk]http://youtu.be/r85DVUzfbKk[/video]

Hopefully that link works

Nope lol [emoji1]

Nope lol [emoji1]

Have you tried watching it from the actual website? I checked to see if it pulled up there and it did. It wouldn't from the forums app though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members