KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They may not ever find her. If this was as planned out and choreographed as it seems, making her disappear forever was simply part of the plan. With all the recent rains, identifying recently disturbed soil is going to be almost impossible. If said soil was covered over with branches,limbs, and logs, even more so.

Another hindrance is the searchers access to private land and large properties. Perps hiding a corpse don't have to be too concerned about trespassing, especially in heavily wooded areas that are privately owned. The searchers on the other hand have to be respectful of such boundaries and can only gain access through permission by the owner or a search warrant.

They never found Stacy Peterson, and this guy appears to have the same arrogant demeanor and confidence as Drew. Peterson has never been prosecuted for her disappearance, but I think any reasonable person would agree that he is definitely behind it.

24 hours is plenty of time to make someone vanish completely, especially if it was planned out in advance in a predetermined location.

Your post made me think of Morgan Harrington and how she was found on Anchorage farm by the owner checking fence posts.

Being a bit of a fatalist I believe if somebody is meant to be found it will happen.

Think, Morgan, Dylan and Hailey. All found months later by somebody just passing by.

Of course we do have the Drew Peterson type who I think planned it very well that Stacy would never be found and if he had kept his mouth shut he would still be leading the charge at the local LE station.

Fate in all four cases. Drew is in jail, Jesse Matthew convicted, Ron Cummings on ice at the local prison then of course Dylan and now we wait for justice for him.

The discrepancies of her whereabouts and responding to texts from daughter and family members began not after Walmart but after she dropped 2 children of at their father's. Father of two children she had with her at Walmart said he went out to the car when she dropped children off and she was in a rush but everything seemed fine. From there she was to show a rental property. After rental property showing, she supposedly arrived at BH house. He stated on NG they didn't have anythung new for dinner but didnt name what even after NG asked. I'm wondering if anyone saw her at the famiky farm where BH mother lives.
The family farm was searched but I'm unclear if BH house was searched since that was where he said he last saw her.
Also on NG he was clear to let an audience know 'lights' were still on in the home up to or past midnight. One can certsinly play games on their phone without lights so I'm nit sure why the info was volunteered unless a neighbor had oreviously asked him about it or something.
Also I wonder if the rental property showing checked out or if this was a relatives rental property. I did read that BH brother had a rental up the street from BH and the rebters had just moved out & BH brother was moving in the weekend CR went missing.
Something I am unclear about, is how could a vehicle be on side of interstate for 2 days before anyone noticed it? Could the event car have been placed there after she was reported missing?
The what's for dinner question/answer is a joke. BH did not admit he does not remember what is for dinner because this would be most likely unbelievable...He knows she was cooking for about an hour and a half but does not say meat and potatoes or roast chicken or homemade pizza....he says nothing special haha what a joke. I personally could only think of 3 reasons why I would answer the dinner question this way. 1) We had an argument, I got mad and left the house to plot my next moves for the evening and was not there to see what she ate. 2) I know what she ate for dinner...nothing!...because something had already happened by then and if I say she had hotdogs for dinner, they won't find hotdogs in her stomach during the autopsy if they find her body and get close to T.O.D. 3) We did actually have roast beef and potatoes but if I share this info and they do find her body and autopsy results show how far along the food was digested LE can tell when she was killed (assuming she is found dead) and that time could very well be close to when I said she was playing games on her cell phone...just MHO. Has it been confirmed that relatives of BH did see CR that Friday night like at 8pm or 9pm at the small family gathering on BH's side?

Hypothetically, there are plastic storage bins at every Walmart that are large enough to hold a petite body. Burning such an item (when emptied of its contents that may have been placed somewhere else) would create a lot of black smoke, and starting the fire for it would take a bit of kindling/lumber. What I am wondering is if a body is in a closed storage bin and placed, say, in the backseat of a car, or the bed of a pickup, would cadaver dogs pick up on that scent?

Very interesting - the thought that Walmart sells large plastic containers.

Adding - Did Crystal really go to Walmart or was it somebody else?

Have you tried watching it from the actual website? I checked to see if it pulled up there and it did. It wouldn't from the forums app though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll try from my laptop when I have access to it :)
It's Monday, nothing ever works right on Monday lol

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I hope LE checked the Walmart surveillance tapes as soon as they were given BH's alleged timeline.

The what's for dinner question/answer is a joke. BH did not admit he does not remember what is for dinner because this would be most likely unbelievable...He knows she was cooking for about an hour and a half but does not say meat and potatoes or roast chicken or homemade pizza....he says nothing special haha what a joke. I personally could only think of 3 reasons why I would answer the dinner question this way. 1) We had an argument, I got mad and left the house to plot my next moves for the evening and was not there to see what she ate. 2) I know what she ate for dinner...nothing!...because something had already happened by then and if I say she had hotdogs for dinner, they won't find hotdogs in her stomach during the autopsy if they find her body and get close to T.O.D. 3) We did actually have roast beef and potatoes but if I share this info and they do find her body and autopsy results show how far along the food was digested LE can tell when she was killed (assuming she is found dead) and that time could very well be close to when I said she was playing games on her cell phone...just MHO. Has it been confirmed that relatives of BH did see CR that Friday night like at 8pm or 9pm at the small family gathering on BH's side?

I wonder if that may have actually set off some violence with him... she cooked for an hour and a half, and it was nothing special, nothing new. BH doesn't seem to like the same old, same old.
I have also wondered if he is just disparaging his victim, much like the implication that she was a neglectful mother, letting the baby run around 'loose' while she played with her phone.

Any way you look at it... it's weird.

How long was the car parked on the road? And the times if you happen to have them.

The what's for dinner question/answer is a joke. BH did not admit he does not remember what is for dinner because this would be most likely unbelievable...He knows she was cooking for about an hour and a half but does not say meat and potatoes or roast chicken or homemade pizza....he says nothing special haha what a joke.

I personally could only think of 3 reasons why I would answer the dinner question this way.

1) We had an argument, I got mad and left the house to plot my next moves for the evening and was not there to see what she ate.

2) I know what she ate for dinner...nothing!...because something had already happened by then and if I say she had hotdogs for dinner, they won't find hotdogs in her stomach during the autopsy if they find her body and get close to T.O.D.

3) We did actually have roast beef and potatoes but if I share this info and they do find her body and autopsy results show how far along the food was digested LE can tell when she was killed (assuming she is found dead) and that time could very well be close to when I said she was playing games on her cell phone...just MHO.

Has it been confirmed that relatives of BH did see CR that Friday night like at 8pm or 9pm at the small family gathering on BH's side?

:seeya: These are some great reasons that you posted as to why BH did NOT answer that dinner question ... and yes, what IF they found her body quickly and were able to determine the contents of her stomach during the autopsy ... he'd be screwed if he got it wrong!

It could have been a distraction technique, too. What area would the firefighters have come from? What could have been happening while no one was in that area?

I would think if a police officer was driving by and seen a car on the side if the road they would pull over to see:

A) if everyone in the vehicle are OK, need assistance, etc

B) to tag the abandoned vehicle

Upon inspection seeing that the keys and belongings are left in the car with it being unlocked should have been an instant red flag that something is very wrong.

So all of this time went by and not one police officer drove by????????? As honeybun said, it was a holiday weekend. Should have been extra patrol on highways.

Or did they drive by and not stop?

Aren't officers assigned designated spots to patrol? Wonder who was supposed to be patrolling that stretch of highway that day?

I just don't get it.

I haven't read confirmation of anyone seeing her at family farm with exceptiin to BH.

:seeya: These are some great reasons that you posted as to why BH did NOT answer that dinner question ... and yes, what IF they found her body quickly and were able to determine the contents of her stomach during the autopsy ... he'd be screwed if he got it wrong!

It hadn't occurred to me that BH would be thinking about stomach contents. That makes sense.

But, I think he couldn't name what they ate for dinner because there was no dinner.

JMO

It could have been a distraction technique, too. What area would the firefighters have come from? What could have been happening while no one was in that area?

I would think if a police officer was driving by and seen a car on the side if the road they would pull over to see:

A) if everyone in the vehicle are OK, need assistance, etc

B) to tag the abandoned vehicle

Upon inspection seeing that the keys and belongings are left in the car with it being unlocked should have been an instant red flag that something is very wrong.

So all of this time went by and not one police officer drove by????????? As honeybun said, it was a holiday weekend. Should have been extra patrol on highways.

Or did they drive by and not stop?

Aren't officers assigned designated spots to patrol? Wonder who was supposed to be patrolling that stretch of highway that day?

I just don't get it.

How long was the car parked on the road? And the times if you happen to have them.
Can analysis be done on the car to see when the engine was last running?

Any word if the older children have been questioned? The two she dropped off to dad are old enough to know if they went to Wal-Mart prior to being dropped off.

I'm very curious to know how long that car sat there and from when to when.

If memory serves me right it was a short time after her mother reported her missing that the car was found.

If that is true then my guess would be that everybody knew her car was there but did nothing about it.

As the other poster said how come one of those many LE on a holiday weekend didn't stop and look inside to see if somebody needed assistance and see the purse, cell phone and car keys?

That would be a huge clue something was not right.

Also with all of these LE in the family surely somebody driving by saw the car and recognized it as one of their own...a wife, sister, niece, SIL of an LE officer. It's a small town and people know each other.

For some reason I am thinking I read early on that car sat there for two days. From Friday night til Sunday late afternoon.

That's a whole lot of LE coming and going on a holiday weekend!

If memory serves me right it was a short time after her mother reported her missing that the car was found.

If that is true then my guess would be that everybody knew her car was there but did nothing about it.

As the other poster said how come one of those many LE on a holiday weekend didn't stop and look inside to see if somebody needed assistance and see the purse, cell phone and car keys?

Also with all of these LE in the family surely somebody driving by saw the car and recognized it as one of their own...a wife, sister, niece, SIL of an LE officer. It's a small town and people know each other.

For some reason I am thinking I read early on that car sat there for two days. From Friday night til Sunday late afternoon.

Just thinking aloud here....maybe the car was there only AFTER she went missing, perhaps even a day or so after, rather than WHEN she went missing.

Has this been discussed already?

JMO

Most of them have no reason to probably be on the Parkway. Everything you could need is pretty much in Bardstown. Whenever I go places, I usually use the back roads in my town as opposed to the interstates because they make it a farther drive. I think the car sat there from after midnight on Friday to Sunday. Saturday was 4th of July. I know when I was driving home on Sunday evening that they had quite a few cruisers and officers parked in the shoulder walking up and down the parkway. I can't remember what time her dad and brother actually found the car though.

Abandoned cars aren't a priority. With as busy as KSP probably was that holiday weekend, they're not going to stop for a car on the side of the road until they've noticed it sitting for a while. At that point, they'd usually tag it for removal.

Just thinking aloud here....maybe the car was there only AFTER she went missing, perhaps even a day or so after, rather than WHEN she went missing.

Has this been discussed already?

It has been discussed but none of us know. That is one reason I said if we had a nosey neighbor, we could piece a lot of this info together. I highly doubt the car sat there 36+ hours with no one noticing it but stranger things have happened. Much more likely that the car was stored in a machinery shed/barn & placed on parkway in the wee hours between Sat & Sun. JMO

Most of them have no reason to probably be on the Parkway. Everything you could need is pretty much in Bardstown. Whenever I go places, I usually use the back roads in my town as opposed to the interstates because they make it a farther drive. I think the car sat there from after midnight on Friday to Sunday. Saturday was 4th of July. I know when I was driving home on Sunday evening that they had quite a few cruisers and officers parked in the shoulder walking up and down the parkway. I can't remember what time her dad and brother actually found the car though.

Abandoned cars aren't a priority. With as busy as KSP probably was that holiday weekend, they're not going to stop for a car on the side of the road until they've noticed it sitting for a while. At that point, they'd usually tag it for removal.

Not to debate the point but I think that's a long time for a car to sit on the side of a highway on a holiday weekend with nobody stopping to see if somebody might need assistance.

They surely moved quickly once her mother reported her missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member