KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of laws in regards to questioning children and I'm not sure law enforcement would even be able to question a 2 year old...especially if the parent doesn't give consent. Kids that age are very easily confused and can be coerced into a lot of different directions. I would think IF someone wanted to speak to the kid, and IF consent was given, the discussion wouldn't happen between LE and the child. I'd imagine it would be between the kid and someone who is better qualified to deal with kids and trauma. At 2, it would probably be really hard to rely on what is said because kids at that age are so desperate to please the adults around them. I don't know how that would work out though and I can't find anything in regards to how that would be handled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they have some kind of specially trained person interview the child. Can't remember just now but I saw it done one time. It is all video taped.

I would bet somebody one big quarter daddy would say NO if it was left up to him.

Then I suppose they would need a court order based on something else.

They certainly do tie the hands of LE don't they.

JMO with her two year old . Mom out of sight out out of mind. BH knows CR isnt coming back but it will make it all more complicated for him if their son sees CR family. He will ask where she is, get sad and that just may not be something BH wants to deal with. I think this is over custody, jealousy, control, possesion and greed. His only son!! He didnt want to pay and since crystal did the books she probably knew his income and how to prove income. He hates her family vice versa. I think she waa getting her ducks in a row to leave the situation he may have had something on her he used to scare her over custody. These relations you have to escape bc it can be mental and emotionally unstable with a child invovled. I think he was on to that. All she wanted was a family But she had poor choices in men and was an easy target for manipulation.

The article did state the grandparents would seek legal action to see the two year old if necessary. I did read the Supreme Court ruling above, it was my understanding that that ruling applied to children with two living parents. Once a child loses a parent (mom) the other parent (dad) can't keep them from the deceased parent's family. At that time a suit would be filed & a judge would decide. Now obviously if there was a legitimate reason (safety of child etc.) the judge would not grant visitation. In almost any scenario the grandparents would at least be given supervised visitation. JMO

Just to clarify and venture off topic somewhat, your understanding is kind of the exact opposite of the Supreme Court Case, unless you were not talking about the one I posted. Troxel vs. Granville. The father committed suicide, the mother did not want the father's parents (the grandparents) to have visitation with her child. They took it all the way to the Supreme Court and the Supreme Court sided with the mother. States can allow visitation with grandparents, but only if the parent is okay with it. If not, grandparents have no legal right to visitation with their grandchildren based on this Supreme Court ruling. They, of course, can try to legally get custody of the grandchild which is a whole different ball game.

I will be the first to send that looney tune an im sorry letter if he isnt guilty. My instincts have never been wrong on any case. <modsnip>

Im sorry I didnt know there was a specific forum for that. I wont post my visions. However I do have a question? What was she last saw wearing? most missing people should have that info out there esp if she was seen at home by BF. Did they ever provide us with that? Was she dressed for bed? Was pjs ever found at the home?

Im sorry I didnt know there was a specific forum for that. I wont post my visions. However I do have a question? What was she last saw wearing? most missing people should have that info out there esp if she was seen at home by BF. Did they ever provide us with that? Was she dressed for bed? Was pjs ever found at the home?

They haven't said anything about what she was last seen wearing that night...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The article did state the grandparents would seek legal action to see the two year old if necessary. I did read the Supreme Court ruling above, it was my understanding that that ruling applied to children with two living parents. Once a child loses a parent (mom) the other parent (dad) can't keep them from the deceased parent's family. At that time a suit would be filed & a judge would decide. Now obviously if there was a legitimate reason (safety of child etc.) the judge would not grant visitation. In almost any scenario the grandparents would at least be given supervised visitation. JMO

This visitation/custody situation appears similar to what happened or was have hope to have happened by Susan Powell's parents in the Susan Powell/Josh Powell case. Yes? In the end, JP did have custody, I think, but not sure.

We don't know. But I sure wish this town or county had LE as we are seeing in Jacksonville FL with Lonzie. I just don't want Crystal to be another Susan Powell.

Were it not for her vehicle getting an unexpected flat tire, this case would've been TOTALLY perplexing. If things had gone per plan, her car would have been found two or three towns over in an attempt to shift the search efforts to an entirely different region of the State.

The car being found abandoned where it was is the biggest indicator to me that she is still somewhere in the Bardstown vicinity. Somebody was in the process of trying to stage her disappearance when the tire went flat. In my opinion, relocating the car in order to shift the focus of the upcoming investigation was the last part of the overall plan. The most glaring question in my mind is how did the driver of her car get back to Bardstown ? If the car had been successfully moved to a distant town or locale, how did the driver plan on getting back home ? I'm sure there is an answer to those two questions, it just isn't obvious to us. Because of those two questions, that's why I believe two people had to have been involved in the cover-up.

Crystal told her family and friends that if anything ever happened to her, to look at BH as the prime suspect. She told them that for a reason. Maybe it was intuition or maybe he openly bragged about being able to make people disappear and commit the "perfect" crime, either way I think she believed him. He may have gone as far as to tell her exactly how he would do it. With all the turmoil and infidelity in their relationship, it's impossible to know if this event was sparked by something that happened during the last weekend they were alone, or if it had been planned out in advance while waiting for the opportune time to pull it off without being detected.

Either way, it appears that there were no bread crumbs left to follow with the exception of the the flat tire on the car. No cell phone tracking, no surveillance videos, no eye witnesses that saw anything unusual,..........nothing.

My only suggestion at this point would be for LE to dig into his background and try to figure out what books he's read recently, what his internet searches show (which were probably all deleted by now), and what his favorite movies are. He had to have gotten the idea from somewhere on how to pull off the perfect crime and how to behave afterwards. That information may be found right there within the walls of his home.

Interviewing his close buddies and other LE contacts he may have had in regards to conversations about such things would also be advisable, but I doubt it is going to yield results. Most likely the only "buddy" he would have talked to about it is a sibling of his that used to live on the same street, just a few houses down.

This visitation/custody situation appears similar to what happened or was have hope to have happened by Susan Powell's parents in the Susan Powell/Josh Powell case. Yes? In the end, JP did have custody, I think, but not sure.

Josh Powell had supervised visitation when he killed his children and Susan's parents had custody.

He put the children in the house and kept the social worker,who was supervising, from entering the house.

Hi new to Websleuths... Forgive me if I'm wrong but he said they had planned to go to the family gathering on the 4th of July, he went without her, did anyone ask "where's Crystal, why didn't she come along?" Wondering what he told family/people at the gathering and if he hadn't been able to get ahold of her and wasn't even 100% sure where she was or why she left, did he tell them this? Did anyone think this was a bit concerning?

Also if they were or even weren't in any type of arguement before he went to bed, wouldnt she tell him or ATLEAST leave a note or text him "hey going here to cool Down and get space" or to my cousins" in case the baby/toddler woke up so that he knew she wasn't there? ...Hopefully that makes sense

Welcome Blueskies2.
Unfortunately not a lot makes sense on this case. I think someone is fibbing about what happened.

I don't feel like there has been any new info for a long time...not one person is trying to claim that reward? Ugh!

He mentioned the time 5:30 twice.. the time she came home around friday and the time he left to go to 4th party at 5:30. remember this timr

Dont let this case go cold.. someone will talk witj pressure put on them

So nothing found, it's sad I think this might be a long one. I guess if someone had LE experience that would help them to find a really good hiding place.
Exactly, BH would know where they would and wouldn't look because of his close family contacts in LE JMO. I could bet my next paycheck BH's brother helped him. JMO. I really wish the FBI would get involved. Too many close ties to family. Doesnt it have to be requested by the department working on the case?

MOO

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members