KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Julia_bee's article:

Meanwhile, KSP is still wanting to speak with any drivers -- especially truck drivers with dash cams -- who might have witnessed a suspicious person or car between mile markers 21 and 25 on the Bluegrass Parkway from 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. on Saturday, Nov. 19.

As for the investigation into Crystal Rogers, the Nelson County Sheriff’s Office has name Rogers’ former boyfriend the main suspect in her disappearance.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/34069635/...leading-up-to-his-death#.WFNr0JlldyQ.facebook

No, the part about the cousing living to the west.

I think he said he had assumed CR had took off to her cousins house in Boston after he went to sleep that night. Brooks made it sound like it was something she did often but her dad said it wasn't true. I always assumed Brooks made the comment because it provided a reason for her car to be driving the direction it was when the tire went flat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.wdrb.com/story/34076229/kentucky-state-police-quiet-on-tommy-ballard-death-investigation-but-confident-in-solving-case

Trooper Gregory says it could become a homicide case when results come back from different tests they're running. He says it's just a matter of time, and he's positive they will solve who shot Tommy Ballard.

Trooper Gregory adds hunting accidents are very uncommon. It's even more uncommon to be shot in the chest in a hunting accident.

I think that implies he is thinking in a murder.

Johnny Boone, a member of the "Cornbread Mafia" has been arrested. That's some BIG news around here. He's a folk legend (or whatever you'd call it) around central Kentucky. He's been on the run for a while because he was growing a lot of bud.

I just want to stress that he's been on the run for a decade or so and it was the CANADIAN police that caught him. But our local police can't get s#!t done about a local cop being assassinated, a schoolteacher and her daughter being murdered OR a young mother just vanishing into thin air whose father was later killed in a "hunting accident.".

But the police in another country can catch a guy that was growing weed in BFE Kentucky. YEARS AGO, at that.

Should we import detectives? This is so ridiculous that I could vomit.

Former Cornbread Mafia leader arrested in Canada
WAVE-3 (Louisville, KY)
12/22/2016
After an eight year fugitive investigation, the former leader of the Cornbread Mafia was taken into custody in Canada.

John “Johnny” Robert Boone was arrested on Thursday in a small town outside of Montreal, Canada, according to the United States Marshal Service.

A federal arrest warrant was issued for Boone on Oct. 8, 2008 for charges of manufacturing and possession with intent to manufacture and distribute marijuana.

How can this be so? I mean, if other people consider Kentuckians "ignorant," they have their reasons. Plenty of reasons.

SHELBY COUNTY, Ky. (WHAS11) -- More human remains were found on a property in Waddy, Ky., in addition to the human skull found earlier this week, according to the Shelby County Sheriff's Department.

Officials believe all of the remains belong to one person.

Officials were led to the area by search dogs and say that the remains were not found in a grave but on the ground. Efforts are now being focused on determining who the person was.
He says the age and gender of the remains are still under investigation and there is no way of knowing if foul play is suspected right now.
http://www.whas11.com/news/local/more-human-remains-found-in-shelby-co/396848952

Distance from Bardstown, KY to Waddy, KY
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Bar...a11460cdc74073!2m2!1d-85.0743978!2d38.1370153

On Wednesday evening, Don Kircher, a Waddy resident who lives on Samples Lane, contacted the Shelby County Sheriff's Office to report that his dogs had brought what appeared to be a human skull to the end of his driveway. Crews responded to the scene and on Thursday, searched the general area where the skull had been found -- an area which included the end of Kircher's property, as well as part of a 200-acre property adjoining it.

On Friday, Sheriff Armstrong said that search had indeed been fruitful.

"Today, we did have a new development," Armstrong said. "Late yesterday, we did find an area of interest to us. The cadaver dogs that were on scene were brought to that area. They gave us a positive response, which led us to believe it was a good area to search in today."

That search resulted in a discovery, according to Armstrong, calling today "a decent day.
"We know there's a lot of families out there that are wondering, and if we could fix this for them and give them answers, we would. This is not going to be a short process. It's going to be a long process."

Armstrong said his office has gotten calls from various people who have filed missing persons reports. He asked that anyone is concerned about a missing loved one contact their local agencies."

"We have what we believe found additional human remains," he said.
http://www.wdrb.com/story/34422242/...ore-suspected-human-remains-found-in-waddy-ky (video at link)

Prayers.... just prayers!! Crystal needs to come home. Her family needs her home. Plenty need to be arrested. Can someone link me to Crystal's Dad's thread?

First Zuzu Verk was found now hopefully Crystal Rodgers. Good job.

Hopefully a blanket or something personal is found near the scene to help with a quick identification.

Fingers crossed. And thanks for the updates.

A week later, still no update on the remains found. Sigh.

Sherry Ballard to work with national production company in daughter, husband's cases

Her daughter is missing, her husband is dead. Now, Sherry Ballard will tell her story to a national TV audience as she searches for answers. Ballard is the mother of missing Bardstown mom of five Crystal Rogers, and the widow of Tommy Ballard, who was mysteriously killed in November.

The grieving widow wants more eyes on the investigations in hopes of solving them. Ballard just agreed to tell her story to the production company that she asked us not to name. That company confirmed it will be shooting with Ballard in Bardstown. It's a compelling story, so it's not surprising Ballard has been approached to tell it. She said she believes it's what she needs to do to get answers for her husband and her daughter.

"I feel like it's just going to go away if I don't keep pushing," Ballard told WAVE 3 News on Thursday. "That's why I think I need some kind of national
recognition. I'm just hoping that we'll get more people in here and we'll get more help.

"I'm hanging in there," added the grief-stricken Ballard, who's approaching the three-month mark of losing her rock, her husband Tommy. "I just get up and take it day by day."
http://www.wave3.com/story/34470351...production-company-in-daughter-husbands-cases

View attachment 109648

View attachment 109649

View attachment 109651

"Sherry Ballard to work with national production company in daughter, husband's cases"...

Good, maybe national attention will force LE to step up and solve these cases!

That would be nice. There's a lot of shady activity in that area.

Any word on remains identity?

Not that I saw when I checked this morning.

I just saw where the Louisville channel WDRB are going to have a segment during the news to see if the murders/disappearance of Crystal Rogers and Officer Jason Ellis are connected. It will air at 4PM est.

WDRB.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member