KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shay McAlister
@ShayMcAlisterTV 3m
FBI search will be suspended due to weather Special agents say multiple items of interest have been discovered on site and sent to the FBI Lab.

Monica Harkins WDRB @MonicaHarkinstv 4m
UPDATE: FBI found multiple items of interest that initially show they could potentially be relevant to the #CrystalRogers investigation. @WDRBNews
Quote Tweet

bBjBbSgf_mini.jpg

FBI Louisville @FBILouisville 8m
.@Nelson_Sheriff

Last edited:
Shay McAlister 2h ·
I’ve spent the last seven days in Bardstown, covering every development at the site of the FBI search. Today- the FBI’s efforts are on pause while a storm passes through the area. I’ll be taking the day off to rest and recoup as well. Keep Crystal Rogers’ family in your thoughts as they wait for possible answers from the FBI lab.

Shay McAlister 3h

While the FBI search remains suspended… I got back in the audio booth to record a BARDSTOWN podcast update for you guys. The team is working on putting it together right now- and it will be out soon. You can find the podcast anywhere you listen!

Shay McAlister 8m ·

1f6a8.png
Just received this update from the FBI regarding the next steps in the Crystal Rogers search.
“FBI personnel will be conducting a search of the materials located at the offsite collection point in Bardstown, KY on Saturday, September 4th.”

Can someone tell me if I'm remembering things correctly.

I recall police checking a burn pile that was on the property of someone connected to this case. Is that something that happened? If so, did they find anything?

Can someone tell me if I'm remembering things correctly.

I recall police checking a burn pile that was on the property of someone connected to this case. Is that something that happened? If so, did they find anything?

Yes I'm pretty sure that was included in the Oxygen series about this case - there was a burn pile at the Houck family farm and they didn't find anything of interest there. And the way that the FBI statements have been worded makes me wonder whether the 'items of interest' *could* include possible small bone fragments. I.e. possibly a body was burned and ashes from the burn pile were transported to the construction site for this house? Seems like a long shot but I guess we will find out eventually!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18