KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kind of odd that they are digging through dirt that was removed. They must be looking for something quite small. They may be sifting the dirt. Could they be looking for small bone fragments or a tooth? I can't think of much else that would be small enough to be missed during the initial dig and which would hold significant evidentiary value.

It's kind of odd that they are digging through dirt that was removed. They must be looking for something quite small. They may be sifting the dirt. Could they be looking for small bone fragments or a tooth? I can't think of much else that would be small enough to be missed during the initial dig and which would hold significant evidentiary value.

I suspect that they believe her body was burned and they are looking for tiny fragments of bones/teeth, as this would be all that is left to find of her remains.

I desperately hope they find something!

Monica Harkins WDRB @MonicaHarkinstv 8m
#UPDATE FBI has concluded its search at the Woodlawn Springs subdivision in Bardstown in its most recent effort to find any clues into what happened to #CrystalRogers Now, we wait for further analysis of the items found…

FBI Louisville @FBILouisville 15m
@Nelson_Sheriff @kystatepolice

WLKY @WLKY 11m
JUST IN: The FBI has concluded its latest search in the Crystal Rogers case.

FBI Louisville @FBILouisville 15m
@Nelson_Sheriff @kystatepolice

Shay McAlister @ShayMcAlisterTV 12m
FBI says recent search related to disappearance of Crystal Rogers has concluded. Special agents now focused on bringing justice to the people responsible for her disappearance.

I wonder if the call was from an employee of his. For some reason he bailed an employee's wife out of jail when she was arrested for pretending to be a lawyer. They were facing eviction. She said Brooks let them live into a new house of his. Bought them all new furniture and paid for their Christmas.
Who’s wife did brooks bail out of jail?

Lauren Adams [URL='https://twitter.com/WLKYLaurenAdams']@WLKYLaurenAdams [/URL]Sep 8
The @FBILouisville spent 2 weeks excavating a Bardstown property, ultimately recovering 2 items of interest in the Crystal Rogers case. They told her mother they were putting a ‘rush’ on those items to get them processed quicker at FBI lab in Virginia.

Lauren Adams [URL='https://twitter.com/WLKYLaurenAdams']@WLKYLaurenAdams [/URL]Sep 8
A gaping hole — where ⁦@FBILouisville ⁩ spent weeks excavating for their latest search related to Crystal Rogers. It will be filled but more importantly several items of interest were recovered and are now in the hands of agents.

Lauren Adams @WLKYLaurenAdams Sep 8
The @FBILouisville spent 2 weeks excavating a Bardstown property, ultimately recovering 2 items of interest in the Crystal Rogers case. They told her mother they were putting a ‘rush’ on those items to get them processed quicker at FBI lab in Virginia.

Lauren Adams @WLKYLaurenAdams Sep 8
A gaping hole — where ⁦@FBILouisville ⁩ spent weeks excavating for their latest search related to Crystal Rogers. It will be filled but more importantly several items of interest were recovered and are now in the hands of agents.

I hope justice is coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member