Still Missing KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #4 *arrest in 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How would the family of Brooks know the grand jury was going to be about him? Isn't grand jury proceedings secret? I didn't realize they were open to the public and I definitely didn't know that whatever was being presented was public knowledge ahead of time so the person possibly being indicted would know what was going on.
They called the grandmother who owned the white car to the stand during the GJ hearing. She plead the 5th.

That poor father was murdered in front of his grandson never getting the satisfaction of seeing Crystal's killer brought to justice. How very sad for him, his wife and Crystal's children. :(
This family, the Houck family, more and more reminds me of the Wagner family in Ohio. I wonder if the motive in this will be custody also?

This family, the Houck family, more and more reminds me of the Wagner family in Ohio. I wonder if the motive in this will be custody also?
Yes they remind me of the Wagners as well. What a horrifying ride that was and still not over. I think Crystal either knew something, possibly about the state troopers murder, or yes, she was threatening to leave and take their son. MOO.

Yes they remind me of the Wagners as well. What a horrifying ride that was and still not over. I think Crystal either knew something, possibly about the state troopers murder, or yes, she was threatening to leave and take their son. MOO.
Can you recall the order of the murders in Bardstown? I know Brooks is only charged in CR's. But there are several unsolveds, and I can't remember the order of them. TIA

Can you recall the order of the murders in Bardstown? I know Brooks is only charged in CR's. But there are several unsolveds, and I can't remember the order of them. TIA

'Just noticed this proposal in the local news. Even though the BH trial isn't likely to be happening soon... I hope this rule will not be enacted causing a ban on media coverage.

More than 40 years after the state Supreme Court first allowed cameras in Kentucky courtrooms, a proposed rule would give judges the power to restrict or ban them in ways that the Kentucky Press Association says would “harm transparency.“
The revision, which the high court proposed and could enact at any time, would prohibit video or still coverage of any witness who objects in writing or on the record before testifying.

Shay posted on Facebook that Brooks bond reduction has been denied! Also the state has one or more cooperating witnesses, judge believes he is a flight risk because of access to millions and the fact that he is facing life in prison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GaHAu
Back