Still Missing KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #4 *arrest in 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Based on the above articles, it seems the recent search on Thompson Hill Rd. in Coxs Creek, KY may have something to do with the Crystal Rogers disappearance and / or the murder of Tommy Ballard, and / or the murder Jason Ellis. Pure speculation, but maybe at the time those crimes were committed Brooks and Nick Houck knew somebody who owned property on that road..

All jmo
Based on the above articles and also what Shay is saying is that its these cases related to the search as the special prosecutor is only for these cases

Last edited:
More good news! A third arrest this one involving Steve Lawson.
ETA for Niner this guys charges are conspiracy to commit murder and tampering with physical evidence.

New indictment

well unfortunately I can not access either one of these posts... HELP!!

Who got indicted? this guy? Danny Singleton. Cause Lawson has already been charged with conspiracy to commit murder & tampering w/evidence.

well unfortunately I can not access either one of these posts... HELP!!

Who got indicted? this guy? Danny Singleton. Cause Lawson has already been charged with conspiracy to commit murder & tampering w/evidence.
Steve Lawson was indicted. We believe he is the father to Joseph Lawson. Steve was the midnight caller to Brooks in his interview with detective John Snow where Sno asked what the phone call was about. Brooks called Steve Lawson from this interview asking why he had called Brooks that late. Steve responded he was calling about rental properties and that Brooks told him he would have to ask Crystal and get back with him. Detective then questions Brooks as to why he wouldn’t have just asked Crystal then and there since she was supposedly in the car with him. Hope this helps if not let me know and we will figure out some way to share the docs with you.

Steve Lawson was indicted. We believe he is the father to Joseph Lawson. Steve was the midnight caller to Brooks in his interview with detective John Snow where Sno asked what the phone call was about. Brooks called Steve Lawson from this interview asking why he had called Brooks that late. Steve responded he was calling about rental properties and that Brooks told him he would have to ask Crystal and get back with him. Detective then questions Brooks as to why he wouldn’t have just asked Crystal then and there since she was supposedly in the car with him. Hope this helps if not let me know and we will figure out some way to share the docs with you.

Thank you - and what are the charges, never mind on the charges I see them in the beginning of one of the article. :) TIA!

Steve or Steven? Any middle initial or name? Age? :)

Oh - and any court dates yet?

Thank you - and what are the charges, never mind on the charges I see them in the beginning of one of the article. :) TIA!

Steve or Steven? Any middle initial or name? Age? :)

Oh - and any court dates yet?
December 21 is Steve’s arraignment in Nelson county. He is currently being held in jail in Indiana. Media is looking into a middle initial for him and trying to confirm these two are father and son.

Steven Eugene Lawson, of Chaplin, has been arrested and charged with conspiracy to commit murder and tampering with physical evidence. Lawson joins Joseph Lawson and Brooks Houck as the three suspects connected to Rogers’ death. Houck was the boyfriend of Rogers when she went missing and is the father to one of her children

Read more at: https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/crime/article282835998.html#storylink=cpy

Steven Eugene Lawson, of Chaplin, has been arrested and charged with conspiracy to commit murder and tampering with physical evidence. Lawson joins Joseph Lawson and Brooks Houck as the three suspects connected to Rogers’ death. Houck was the boyfriend of Rogers when she went missing and is the father to one of her children

Read more at: https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/crime/article282835998.html#storylink=cpy
Thanks at some places his name is spelled Stephen and his age is listed as 53

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back