Found Deceased KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen Co., 14 Nov 2015 #2 *Pled Not Guilty, rec'd Life Sentence*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if there will be anything new at or after the arraignment tomorrow.

Just finally caught up after long work shifts , just seen the video..

What a disgusting ...

I don't understand how they think there gonna get away with it never mind actually doing it !!!

How dare u take away someone's child for your sick needs ..yuk yuk..and yuk !

He repulses me..

What information might be given at the arraignment? Any more specific details?

I don't know how someone could abduct, rape, sodomize, and murder a small child without leaving DNA evidence. If TM's DNA was found in some insignificant amount or manner, such as a hair that could have been transferred to Gabbi at some other point of contact, and he did not abduct, rape, or murder her, then there should be some DNA evidence of an unknown assailant. But, LE hasn't said a word about that being the case.

Excellent point!

I don't know how someone could abduct, rape, sodomize, and murder a small child without leaving DNA evidence. If TM's DNA was found in some insignificant amount or manner, such as a hair that could have been transferred to Gabbi at some other point of contact, and he did not abduct, rape, or murder her, then there should be some DNA evidence of an unknown assailant. But, LE hasn't said a word about that being the case.

I agree! And it's JMO, that there is no chance he had time to be careful to not transfer. I think there will be a lot of biological evidence.

Since the interview with JM is out there and linked above, notice the daughter's eyes when her mother says, "He would never lay his hands on a little girl and molest her." That's scary stuff.

(It's at the 1:30-1:35 mark)

Is that the part where she rolls her eyes? I figured she either meant that her mom was totally wrong, or her mom was totally right. You can't always take a kid's eye rolls seriously. (said as someone who used to be a very dramatic kid)

The fact she says he didn't get up when the police came at 1 am is disturbing too. Deep sleeper? Usually cops pound on the door to get the people up. Was he drunk? on drugs?

That one part isn't disturbing, and it's probably a bit more common than we realize. As an example: I had some rental neighbors next door once (ugh) and the police were called on them in the middle of the night because their dog was outside and would not stop barking. They never came to the door...not even for the police. They managed not to hear their own dog nor the police. Selective hearing, perhaps.

That one part isn't disturbing, and it's probably a bit more common than we realize. As an example: I had some rental neighbors next door once (ugh) and the police were called on them in the middle of the night because their dog was outside and would not stop barking. They never came to the door...not even for the police. They managed not to hear their own dog nor the police. Selective hearing, perhaps.

Lol. Just admit that you called the police personally. Lol

I wouldn't blame you.

I'm still feeling this was an act of brazen arrogance. "I want to do this, and I can get away with it. It's the perfect crime, and they will never suspect me," in the same way that Gabe Gaeta probably thought he would never be caught. In Gabe's case, it was a neighborhood-wide DNA swab that nobody could have predicted. In this case, I guess we'll find out soon enough, probably someone spotted TM with Gabbi, perhaps the description TM referred to in his jailhouse interview was what led them to his house in the middle of the night.

I do believe that more will come out of the woodwork on TM, some sort of pattern of sexual violence and/or deviance that might have flown below the radar or have been enabled/covered by those close to him. I refuse to believe he hasn't acted out before. I think he has acted out, and either not been caught, or been able to talk his way out of things if suspected or questioned. Not because he's smart, but because his persona comes across as disarmingly UN-smart, and nobody would believe he could plan something complicated and get away with it. But hey, that's just me and my read on this guy.

Still can't see the video, but have you all seen the long comment 2 hours ago, all in capitals, from a girl claiming he molested her when she was 6, and also a dog.....?

Wasn't sure if we could comment on those comments below that article. I read it and it was very disturbing. Trying to read everything I can to update myself. Beyond sad, my heart is broken for this family - how do you recover? move on? The wife is denying all - he outright said he saw and "spoke" to Gabbi - wow alarming!

I remember a 48 hours episode where the detective left the room and the suspect fell asleep. The detective said the guilty ones always fall asleep. Weird.

Something about innocent people can't sleep because they're freaking out about being wrongfully accused, but the guilty ones sleep just fine...probably a wide w I d e generalization, but I remember that being said in regards to the Casey Anthony.

But according to DNA records obtained by KSP and analyzed by the KSP Forensic Laboratory in Frankfort, Madden is the only suspect.

http://www.wbko.com/content/news/De...mothy-Madden-says-Im-innocent--352689511.html

Lol. Just admit that you called the police personally. Lol

I wouldn't blame you.

I was about to but it turned out the neighbor on the other side beat me to it! I'd have no qualms about taking responsibility for such a call & would disclose if I did call. :)

Still trying to make 2 and 2 equal 4 in this, maybe some of you all can help me out.

Madden's arrest warrant states the crime was committed at 6:30 pm. The ME gave us an exact TOD at 7:58 pm. The search began at 7:40 and the body was found at approximately 8:05. Here are some questions I'm trying to get straight in how this all went down.

Where did the police get the time of the kidnapping as 6:30? That leads me to believe an adult saw Gabbi and TM leaving the stadium area together and estimated that time as 6:30. If that's the case, though, why didn't that person come forward with that information the first time it was announced over the PA that she was missing? Remember, it was announced 3 times before play was stopped and everyone began looking. The word is that a tip led the investigation to the area where her body was found. She was found 25 minutes after the investigation started. If it was a tip, why did it take 25 minutes to go 400 yards on a golf cart?

Now, if it was a tip, as we were told, that led them to the pond/stream and later to the Madden home; why did it take LE 5 hours to make the short trip to the Madden house on Mount Carmel Church Road? We have information from Jodi King Madden that twenty police showed up at the house at 1 AM, five hours after the body was found. That's a lot of time to clean up and destroy evidence. If there was no tip, and the arrest was made only after DNA confirmed the identity of the suspect, then why were police at the Madden house that evening?

Also, why are the two causes of death, both strangulation and drowning, listed? A person can only die once, and if they were strangled to death, they'd be dead and unable to ingest water to drown. If they drowned, they'd be dead and unable to be strangled to death. If her head were held under water and she was being strangled simultaneously, would the ME be unable to determine which was the cause of death?

I don't know....I still think we're going to find out a lot more than we know now.

1) Maybe 6:30 was when TM was noticed missing.
2) Exact TOD? I don't think so, unless that's the time she was DECLARED deceased, hence already found.
3) Maybe Tip #1 was I saw her with a guy that looked like X, and Tip #2 after further interviews with everyone in lockdown was I think I saw that guy over there. Sometimes it takes time to gather, collect, sort and summarize information.
4) Maybe until that point all they had was the description, and that evening/night time was spent going over surveillance footage and asking witnesses to identify people.
5) Because she's dead, there's water in the lungs AND strangulation bruises on the neck.

I hope we find out more, too. But not the irrelevant little details that will trickle out over time. I want to know what makes people do this.

2) Exact TOD? I don't think so, unless that's the time she was DECLARED deceased, hence already found.

I think the time of death was estimated approximately seven minutes before she was found. (I saw it here but can't link at the moment.) She could have disappeared and been attacked earlier than the TOD and the discovery. If she was strangled and not conscious and placed in the muddy area, she might not have drowned right away but was incapacitated. I think it might be faulty to assume that she was dead when he left her. It is possible that he thought she was dead but she was not yet.

So sad to think about.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back