KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen County, 14 Nov 2015 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they waited on DNA before making this arrest.
Something still just feels slightly off to me right now...
(And yes we have seen recent cases where they arrested without DNA and DNA proved the person innocent.)

This is just totally JMO...but I think they were in fact waiting for DNA. They were very quick to say that there was no threat to the community. I personally think it will come out they thought it was him from the beginning, and watched him until the DNA came back. I read in an article (I will try and find it now and update with a link) that he deleted his facebook profile before he was arrested. I think he knew they knew.

Aww how does this take place in such a short amount of time. I wonder if someone saw him missing during the time frame.

This is just totally JMO...but I think they were in fact waiting for DNA. They were very quick to say that there was no threat to the community. I personally think it will come out they thought it was him from the beginning, and watched him until the DNA came back. I read in an article (I will try and find it now and update with a link) that he deleted his facebook profile before he was arrested. I think he knew they knew.

But, how did they find him? Is his DNA in the data banks?

Oh God, that poor baby. I had hoped it wouldn't be like this. Those counts....

But, how did they find him? Is his DNA in the data banks?

Maybe he threw a drink or a cigarette butt in the trashcan or on the ground. He could have a record. They could have obtained a DNA warrant. Lots of possibilities.

Thanks to everyone for keeping this case updated.
Poor little angel.

Dna doesn't lie... so they must have 100% proof of T.M. being the monster.

One question : Was T.M. the only member of his family sitting at the game with the Doolins ? What about his (T.M.'s) other friends or whoever was with him ?
Have others been questioned to verify their whereabouts ?
I'd like to see everyone and anyone connected to this child's murder charged -- hoping LE doesn't develop tunnel vision , and finds out if anyone else harmed Gabbi as well. Not trying to accuse where there is no evidence.
:moo:

Aww how does this take place in such a short amount of time. I wonder if someone saw him missing during the time frame.

Then 14 yo student, who raped and murdered his teacher in school bathroom (MA case), was in & out of the BR in about 11 or so mins

It is so horrifying to think about what happened to her in that short time period. Man. I feel sick.

Do sexual predators just snap like that, or had he been targeting Gabbi for awhile? I also wonder since his daughter and Gabbi were on the cheer team together, had she been to their house before on play dates or sleep overs? Could she have known something, seen something, had he done something to her before and this was to silent her completely? My mind is just all over the place with this one. Why did this happen????

Maybe he threw a drink or a cigarette butt in the trashcan or on the ground. He could have a record. They could have obtained a DNA warrant. Lots of possibilities.

There was tons of DNA with SA, but it's worthless unless they can match it to someone... I'm curious why TM was on the LE' radar so quickly.

There was tons of DNA with SA, but it's worthless unless they can match it to someone... I'm curious why TM was on the LE' radar so quickly.

Perhaps his behavior was strange, or no one could account for him. Maybe, he was too eager in the search...or the opposite, maybe he wouldn't. There have been several cases where LE was suspicious of someone right away, because they were asking really specific questions or inquiring for information. Someone could have seen him with her.

Like I said, it's totally JMO...I just have a gut feeling they were onto him right away for some specific reason.

He may have recently been observed "grooming" her, paying more than usual amount of attention to her, chatting her up, etc...hindsight 20/20 as they say

So-called Stranger Danger easier to get through to children of that age...Acquaintance, father of another peer, relative, teacher, adult family friend, coach, etc>much more difficult to get idea across to children (but must be done)

Michele Hill ‏@mhill5 · 6m6 minutes ago
Timothy Madden, the man charged with the murder of 7 year-old Gabbi Doolin, is now on his way to the Barren Co Jail.

CUSK_M0U8AAGLAT.jpg

https://twitter.com/mhill5

Sounds like there will be more arrests possibly with an ongoing investigation & with headlines like this

UPDATE **AT LEAST ONE ARREST HAS BEEN MADE IN CONNECTION WITH THE MURDER OF GABBI DOOLIN

http://wcluradio.com/at-least-one-a...&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork

I'm so surprised also that is was a grown man.

I really think someone saw TM with Gabbi or near her. This was a large peewee football event. Someone had to see something. Unless it is true his wife became suspicious and called something in. I think I read somewhere that SP were at the Mount Carmel Church Rd. address at 3am....That would have given LE time to question people about who had been near Gabbi. It also would have given TM's wife time to wait till he feel asleep, then sneak to bathroom etc. and call something in, if she did find something suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gypsysoul11