KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen County, 14 Nov 2015 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that he hasn't worked for that construction company for a long time. I haven't seen anything saying he was working somewhere else. I have read his wife has been very sick.

The reckless, brutal nature of this crime leads me to believe Gabbi may not be his first victim. Do we know what Madden does for a living? Does he travel? Are there similar unsolved assaults/murders/disappearances in the area? I find it impossible to believe this is his first attack on a young girl.

IMO

I agree and I assume they are going to do this investigate SA's & murders going back to any of the areas he lived or worked. It maybe be part of why they are saying it's "on-going investigation."

"He lists Charles Deweese Construction as his employer, though [video=twitter;667772459056140288]https://twitter.com/JakeWBKO/status/667772459056140288[/video] that he hasn’t worked there since October 2014."

http://heavy.com/news/2015/11/timot...murder-suspect-arrest-facebook-********-page/

This person isn't listed as a current inmate in either the Allen County Jail or the Warren County Jail...Could they have moved him to Louisville? I think they do that sometimes.

The State Officer said that he would be taken to a specific jail -- I did't get the name -- and it sounded like they were going to do that right away. I need to listen to it again...

ETA: At 3:15 in the broadcast where the 1st state LEO is speaking, he says they will transport him to {somewhere that sounded like Barren County or similar -- I do not hear well, so please pardon. I think they wanted to get him away from the local jail.

Would you mind sharing a link where I can view this information too? Was this information on the warrant/order for arrest? ty

**sorry please see below with original quote**

I think the only ounce of truth he told in this interview was when he talked about smoking a cigarette and watching Gabbi and her friends head to the bathroom. It was very descriptive compared to everything else he said. Did you notice he wouldn't say Gabbi's name? Just referenced her as "the little girl".

edit: He was also very descriptive about the police driving by his house, because (in my opinion), these were actual events.

Didnt he say in the interview that Gabbi asked him which way her friends went and he pointed out the direction? If so, you would think someone sitting in the stands next to him could verify that, and also would know if he got up soon after and followed her. If they noticed.

The State Officer said that he would be taken to a specific jail -- I did't get the name -- and it sounded like they were going to do that right away. I need to listen to it again...

ETA: At 3:15 in the broadcast where the 1st state LEO is speaking, he says they will transport him to {somewhere that sounded like Barrin County or similar -- I do not hear well, so please pardon.

Barren County - The jail is in Glasgow.

Didnt he say in the interview that Gabbi asked him which way her friends went and he pointed out the direction? If so, you would think someone sitting in the stands next to him could verify that, and also would know if he got up soon after and followed her. If they noticed.

He said he was by the stands smoking a cigarette. Actually he mumbled where he was but did say he was smoking a cigarette which I found odd at a kids event on school grounds.

The guy is giving jailhouse interviews!! Hasn't he spoken to an attorney! Says he's innocent. He doesn't seem too bright...i bet they have DNA evidence .

http://www.wdrb.com/story/30572449/man-accused-of-raping-murdering-7-year-old-ive-done-nothing-wrong

He's just so smug. Disgusting. Seems like he's pretty pleased with himself. He keeps smirking and looking down to the left. It really bothers me. He strikes me as someone that would have perpetrated crimes before and just got away with it...leaving him to believe he will get away with this one as well. I believe LE has solid evidence to convict him. They were determined to get this right. I will be completely surprised if Gabbi was his first victim. *JMO*

To me, it sounded like he said someone asked him where the girls, including Gabbi, ran off to. But, that part is obviously a lie since he most likely followed them to the bathrooms and wouldn't have been there to answer that question.

I just found his description extremely eery knowing that he was probably describing the moment he decided to follow her.

Comments in red are mine.

“I’m a very innocent man. They can ask anybody that knows me.” Very innocent as opposed to innocent lol....just ask me friends?

"Madden confirmed he was at the game and had pictures to prove it because he wanted to show his ex-wife he was at the game. " Sounds like alibi building if he has any pictures of Gabbi on his phone.

“I’ve got all kinds of people that verify I was there,” he said. HUH? It's proven he was there lol.

“They interrogated me -- like three or four times. Polygraph. I give them my clothes that night,” he said. “They did mention I had blood on my clothes. But I rubbed against the fence, like I said.” Yeah-right.

“I’m still innocent. We’ll figure a way out of it,” he said. Not this time buck-whieat.

“The need to [come forward], cause I know it wasn’t me,” he said. “Bad individual right there. He’s crazy." Agree with the last two sentences.

http://heavy.com/news/2015/11/timot...murder-suspect-arrest-facebook-********-page/

The killer is only 38? From his pictures I'd swear he was a 60+ year old hillbilly off drinking moonshine with *advertiser censored* on the bottle.

To me, it sounded like he said someone asked him where the girls, including Gabbi, ran off to. But, that part is obviously a lie since he most likely followed them to the bathrooms and wouldn't have been there to answer that question.

I just found his description extremely eery knowing that he was probably describing the moment he decided to follow her.

My opinion...when he gets super descriptive, he gets WAY jittery. He's reliving it and it's thrilling to him. That's what I'm picking up on from this jailhouse interview. This is a very dangerous monster. I don't blame LE for moving him to a more secure jailhouse than the one in his county. I can't believe he's a father of FIVE. Wonder what home life was like...those kids...

I think the only ounce of truth he told in this interview was when he talked about smoking a cigarette and watching Gabbi and her friends head to the bathroom. It was very descriptive compared to everything else he said. Did you notice he wouldn't say Gabbi's name? Just referenced her as "the little girl".

edit: He was also very descriptive about the police driving by his house, because (in my opinion), these were actual events.

Agree. When he talked about seeing Gabbi with her friends I knew he did it.

right there, he probably told Gabbi to come with him, and he would lead her to her friends.

Also noted he mentioned how he saw her and were she walked. That tells me he was watching her.Lots of info in the interview.

I knew those kids saw her leave with him. That's why they searched his home first. Kids said she "went with so and so's dad."

Shocking difference of the pictures posted on the Daily Mail website with his wife and his booking picture/interview. Creepy.

I wonder if he does drugs or something. He couldn't sit still in that interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiousXladybug99