KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen County, 14 Nov 2015 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to mom's FB page (lots of pictures) it appears Gabby had one older and one younger brother.

This is awful, surely this can't be a random impulsive act ?

not sure, schmae...the cheer coach said they weren't in uniform. but since her brothers play in the league, we can probably assume she's a regular face on the field whether it be as a cheerleader or spectating sibling.

"witnesses interviewed" led LE to the creek. if there were witnesses how come no one saw anything? this was a very short window of time (if indeed she vanished only moments before LE was notified) and a very small search area. this was one (or more) BOLD perp(s) IMO to commit a crime and leave the body so close to the point of abduction. can anyone find a good link of the creek? I looked on google earth but don't see one. there's a pond/reservoir to the southwest of the campus. not sure if that's fed by or into the 'creek'. I'd like to know exactly how far away the football field is from the creek...TIA!!!
SABBM

One would surmise that someone saw something. Idk.

And as for the family, in a familiar place it's easy to become careless... thinking that you're safe when you may not be. It doesn't sound like the parents were negligent.

Curious if someone was watching , (as in a person familiar but not acquainted with the family) and had targeted the daughter ?
Imo.

Rest gently, little Gabriella !

I am assuming that the oval field on the right is the football stadium and the body of water on the left is the creek where they claim to have found her dead?
RSBM Snipped for brevity

Are you thinking she was maybe killed by someone elsewhere, and then placed in the creek ?
MOO

Reading more news media reports, it continues to be reported that she was found near the high school. The information about Mt. Carmel Church Rd. must be a reporter's error.

It might be related to someone who knew something about the case, a POI, and not referring to the location where she was found.

It sounds to me like she went with a known (to her) person or teen. When people started searching for her, the "witnesses" knew which way she went, therefore her being discovered in the creek so quickly. Kids probably went to that creek often during games.

I have 5 children, and we spend a ton of time at ballparks and stadiums. This is a huge fear of mine. I do not let my kids out of my sight, and like these parents, would panic pretty quickly if I couldn't find them. Bless.

RSBM Snipped for brevity

Are you thinking she was maybe killed by someone elsewhere, and then placed in the creek ?
MOO

No. I was just pointing out where the football stadium was and the "creek" behind the school where officers were tipped off and found her.

In the short 25 minutes since missing and being found, I would imagine someone killed her in that span of time.

This is awful, surely this can't be a random impulsive act ?

I don't think it was random although maybe someone saw an opportunity and had a quick impulse, and I think like with Maddy it was someone she knew and trusted, someone no one would ever suspect.

I don't think that body of water could be described as a creek. It looks like a decent size pond. There must be a creek nearby. Can anyone see a creek about 400 yards from the stadium?

that's the only body of water I found behind the school that is within 400 yards of the stadium. It didn't look like a creek to me that's why I pointed it out.

According to mom's FB page (lots of pictures) it appears Gabby had one older and one younger brother.

Thank you for clarifying this. The boy at the vigil I assume is the older brother who was playing football that night?

Where was the dad and younger brother at the time she went missing??? I keep reading conflicting reports that the "family" was at the stadium and other reports that the "mom" was at the stadium.

I just heard on the news that it was a jamboree. She was with Mom and Dad. She got lost in the crowd. The announcer called her name over the loud speaker and when they had no response they started searching. Heartbreaking.
Absolutely terrifying. It's a sad world we live in when you literally cannot take your eyes off your children for a second. My heart breaks for her parents.

there are two creeks...west bay fork and big branch - shows on mapquest but not google:

http://www.mapquest.com/search/resu...767127105,36.7439642053657,-86.19114475470269

big branch seems most likely if they continue to say "in a wooded area behind the high school".

there just doesn't seem to be enough time within that window...IMO...from jerseygirl's link a page back:

The Doolin family were attending a youth football game at Allen County-Scottsville High School when Gabby disappeared in the small crowd.

Brian and Amy Doolin lost their daughter in the crowd at 7:40 p.m. They immediately asked the stadium announcer to call her name.

“It came over the intercom the third time and they shut it down,” said family friend Mike Willoughby. “We quit and the entire community started looking for her. We had a complete lockdown of the school. I mean it was super quick.”

It wasn’t quick enough. Gabby Doolin was found in a creek, apparently murdered, about 400 yards away from the stadium.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/3052208...es-into-kentucky-childs-death-vigil-scheduled

Devastating! The community responded quickly however, which I think is great.
So sad that such horrible predators are out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wait a sec. high school PA systems are pretty darn loud, sound travels especially well in such a flat, rural area.

what if the perp heard the announcer's bolo for gabby. instead of the original crime intended (longer-term kidnapping, rape, ?) instead turned into a quick murder/dump? knowing that the whole stadium would start running outwards & LE would start canvassing/roadblocking.

would explain the somewhat abbreviated time frame for abduction/homicide, no?

Gabriella “Gabby” Doolin was with her mother at Allen County-Scottsville High School to watch a football game on Saturday night.

Gabby’s mother told police she vanished while she was cheering on her two brothers who were playing in the game.

Kentucky State Police received a report that Gabby’s body was found in a pond in a wooded area behind the school.

http://fox4kc.com/2015/11/16/7-year...er-she-was-reported-missing-at-football-game/

wait a sec. high school PA systems are pretty darn loud, sound travels especially well in such a flat, rural area.

what if the perp heard the announcer's bolo for gabby. instead of the original crime intended (longer-term kidnapping, rape, ?) instead turned into a quick murder/dump? knowing that the whole stadium would start running outwards & LE would start canvassing/roadblocking.

would explain the somewhat abbreviated time frame for abduction/homicide, no?
I think that's a very smart and plausible idea. If whoever did this heard the announcement they probably panicked and may have acted differently than they intended.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...entucky-girl-vanished-football-game-dead.html

Attachments

• 2E7AAC2100000578-3319630-image-a-1_1447623736364.jpg
    2E7AAC2100000578-3319630-image-a-1_1447623736364.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 404
  • 2E7A2FB100000578-3319630-image-a-109_1447619467797.jpg
    2E7A2FB100000578-3319630-image-a-109_1447619467797.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 400
  • 2E7A24D600000578-3319630-image-m-118_1447620024936.jpg
    2E7A24D600000578-3319630-image-m-118_1447620024936.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 403
  • 2E7A24A800000578-3319630-image-a-108_1447619439261.jpg
    2E7A24A800000578-3319630-image-a-108_1447619439261.jpg