KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen County, 14 Nov 2015 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think this is going to be a case where a male juvenile is involved. I don't know why it is taking so long for an arrest? I try not to speculate too much, but it is my opinion (ONLY) that maybe the juvenile responsible has "connections."

One of the first locations visited the night of Gabby's death was on Mt. Carmel Church Road and there are some interesting individuals who live there. I think the fact LE mentioned that road has caused much rumor to circulate. Sometimes rumors turn into truths but we just have to wait. The waiting is a hardest part....

Thank you, Mountaingazer. You are correct. And I'd like to add to what you said. Theories are to be fact based and supported by linkable sources. Theories are not intended to skirt TOS as a method to repeat rumors in disguise.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?159-The-Rules
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?291123-Social-Media-Facebook-Twitter-etc

There is a recent case where a young teen boy shot and killed an 8 year old girl in the trailer park because she didn't want him to play with or show him her dog.

There was also the 17 year old in the trailer park that raped and killed a 5 year old neighbor girl.

Btw. I have nothing against trailer parks. But it just so happened that the 2 cases that I was referring to took place within them.

This is MSM, but like some others it quotes a "source close to the investigation" about an arrest being made. Can it be true?

http://www.wbko.com/content/news/BREAKING-Body-found-in-Scottsville-349312871.html

Is he one of the many sex offenders in that area?

Well he's not a reported one....

I also think this is going to be a case where a male juvenile is involved. I don't know why it is taking so long for an arrest? I try not to speculate too much, but it is my opinion (ONLY) that maybe the juvenile responsible has "connections."

One of the first locations visited the night of Gabby's death was on Mt. Carmel Church Road and there are some interesting individuals who live there. I think the fact LE mentioned that road has caused much rumor to circulate. Sometimes rumors turn into truths but we just have to wait. The waiting is a hardest part....

Thank you, Mountaingazer. You are correct. And I'd like to add to what you said. Theories are to be fact based and supported by linkable sources. Theories are not intended to skirt TOS as a method to repeat rumors in disguise.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?159-The-Rules
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?291123-Social-Media-Facebook-Twitter-etc

There is a recent case where a young teen boy shot and killed an 8 year old girl in the trailer park because she didn't want him to play with or show him her dog.

There was also the 17 year old in the trailer park that raped and killed a 5 year old neighbor girl.

Btw. I have nothing against trailer parks. But it just so happened that the 2 cases that I was referring to took place within them.

This is MSM, but like some others it quotes a "source close to the investigation" about an arrest being made. Can it be true?

http://www.wbko.com/content/news/BREAKING-Body-found-in-Scottsville-349312871.html

Roselle. Quick question. Why does your reply to one post consist of other posters comments that you previously replied to.

Are you having trouble with a direct reply to one particular comment that you are replying to. Lol

I'm just asking since i notice that every time you reply to some one; It seems like you have a string of other posters comments that you aren't replying to but they still end up in the string of quotes.

So if you are having technical difficulties while replying to only one person at a time. Then let us know and maybe we can help. Jmo.

But anyways I love your posts.

I am! I can't seem to get a blank screen. I could before.

This is just terrible too.....This is like kicking the community when it's down. Who would do such a thing!

"Police in Scottsville are investigating an apparent threat made toward Allen County Schools. The Scottsville Police Department’s Facebook page has a post from Thursday night that states the agency has received reports of threats to the school system."

http://www.bgdailynews.com/news/sco...cle_881494b1-5ed7-5cf5-aaf6-8c9c545291a7.html

Did anyone find a FB page for this guy?

I was watching his fb for a couple days after bc I'd heard his name somewhere and noticed it had been deleted as of yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thankful there was an arrest. That monster looks like pure evil in the picture I saw.

I am! I can't seem to get a blank screen. I could before.

Okay. When you press the reply with quote button. It should be only that persons comments in the box and not everyone else comments as well.

But hey. Don't worry. Atleast we know that the last poster is the one that you are actually responding to.

But if you ever notice multiple comments by others when you press the reply with quote button.

Then you can simply delete the others and keep the only person comment that you are replying to.

I hope this helps.

Hey all. I am new to posting here. I have been "lurking" for quite some time but this case has been the one that has completely ruined my hope for any freedom for our children. I am a mother of two and I am what some might call "hyper-vigilant". Simply because I know that at any time-- a monster can attack our precious babies.

My prayers have been going out to the Doolin family for justice for their sweet little girl.

So happy to see an arrest made. Great job LE!

Out of curiosity, since I'm reading he has 3 sons (two in their teens), I'm wondering if there was dna evidence found how precisely can that be narrowed down to an individual?

Most of the Madden's in that area have tributes to Gabby on their facebook profiles.

I was watching his fb for a couple days after bc I'd heard his name somewhere and noticed it had been deleted as of yesterday

The cached page doesn't show much at all. Any red flags when you were watching the page?

Hey all. I am new to posting here. I have been "lurking" for quite some time but this case has been the one that has completely ruined my hope for any freedom for our children. I am a mother of two and I am what some might call "hyper-vigilant". Simply because I know that at any time-- a monster can attack our precious babies.

My prayers have been going out to the Doolin family for justice for their sweet little girl.

Welcome aboard my friend. I'm a dad of 2 and hyper viligant to deter certain possibilities as well.

I remember when that commercial use to come on 10 10 wins or something. Or on the news.

It simply always stated.

IT'S 10 O'CLOCK. DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR CHILDREN ARE.

I think we need to bring that back. But turn the time from 10 o'clock to 6 o'clock. Jmo

The cached page doesn't show much at all. Any red flags when you were watching the page?

No it was locked up for the most part. The only thing I saw was someone alluding to him being questioned by the police. That was the only reason I even checked on it again afterwards bc I figured LE had kind of zeroed in on him. Once I noticed it was deleted yesterday, I kind of assumed something big was about to happen.

Welcome, MsMissa!

It is incredibly sad that the carefree days of roaming around and playing as a child (like the ones I remember having growing up) are not something we can safely grant our own children during this day and age. I have a teenager and I am up front and blunt with him about the dangers that are out there and we often talk about different scenarios and what he should do if he is ever confronted and/or finds himself in a dangerous situation. My friends think I'm a lunatic but I feel my child is a little bit safer because of his awareness.

Welcome aboard my friend. I'm a dad of 2 and hyper viligant to deter certain possibilities as well.

I remember when that commercial use to come on 10 10 wins or something. Or on the news.

It simply always stated.

IT'S 10 O'CLOCK. DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR CHILDREN ARE.

I think we need to bring that back. But turn the time from 10 o'clock to 6 o'clock. Jmo

Psst! You forgot to mention you are also a sweetheart of a poster. ;) I'm so glad this scum will never hurt another child!

Does anybody have a link for the press conference?

That address was brought up right away if I recall. Why? Did someone see something, did someone suspect him right away, is he the creepy guy in the neighborhood that everyone watches, just in case he goes ballistic? Would Gabriella just go with him thinking she was safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214