KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen County, 14 Nov 2015 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this guy have a record with violence? Domestic violence, battery?

Welcome aboard my friend. I'm a dad of 2 and hyper viligant to deter certain possibilities as well.

I remember when that commercial use to come on 10 10 wins or something. Or on the news.

It simply always stated.

IT'S 10 O'CLOCK. DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR CHILDREN ARE.

I think we need to bring that back. But turn the time from 10 o'clock to 6 o'clock. Jmo
We still have it here, in Milwaukee. Every night @10pm, "It's 10 o'clock. Parents, do you know where your children are?" Then, comes the 10 o'clock news. (I live in a suburb, outside Milwukee).

I've been watching this case, as I'm a cheer mom (previously football mom) and we literally spend all of our Fall Friday nights and Saturdays at the home hs stadium or an away hs stadium. In fact, tomorrow will be another all-day event (last Saturday was as well) with cheer competitions that last the entire day. Saturdays prior was play-offs, then the "Super Bowl". We haven't had a free Saturday since first week of August. Geesh.

Anyway, my point is that these fb fields (especially home games) become our second home, literally. It isn't just a gathering of the kids, all of us parents look forward to socializing as well. Everyone gets to know everyone. They are EXTREMELY packed and it's easy to lose each other in the crowd. I guess, after this news, I can be grateful my daughter is busy cheering and not running around (which is normal here and she too). I think a talk with my daughter is due. Remind her to NEVER walk off, or away, with anyone; not even the parent of a school friend, unless it is specifically cleared by me or my husband (her dad).

may I ask a stupid bunny question. what has he actually been charged with (if at all). foxnews says he was charged with murder but there are MSM reports only stating "arrested in connection with". I just want the semantics to be consistent...otherwise are we sure he's actually been formally charged?

Kentucky State Police
1 hr ·
** UPDATE ** Arrest Made in the Murder of 7 Year Old Gabriella Doolin.
The Kentucky State Police Post 3 Bowling Green has made an arrest in the death of Gabriella Doolin. Timothy Madden (38) of Scottsville, KY has been taken into custody and arrested. More details to come.

DM had this gorgeous pic of Abbi I wanted to share

attachment.php

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-year-old-Gabriella-Doolin.html#ixzz3s3uoRIMr

leah, there's a record on file with the Kentucky dept of justice only accessible by Vine. I'm not a member. but I play one on tv.

kidding. if anyone has vine and it's not against TOS, please share...TIA...

I know, DM...

Father of five arrested in kidnapping and murder of seven-year-old girl who vanished from football game and was later found dead in a creek

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-year-old-Gabriella-Doolin.html#ixzz3s3uoRIMr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I hope they are talking with this monsters children to make sure nothing has happened in the past to them. Somehow I don't think this was his first incident of abusing a child.

that's what I'm trying to figure out, winningx3. has TM been formally charged with murder or is he an accomplice they're trying to vet out for the actual perp...a minor son? not questioning authority but just want to see a formal charge before the rabbit launches attack...kwim? wink...

An arrest is welcome news. Feel free to sleuth the man charged. Please do not sleuth or discuss the social media of his family or friends as that is against Terms of Service. Thank you.

I'm pages behind but I just want to thank everyone who is posting updates and TIA to all who post info from the presser.

that's what I'm trying to figure out, winningx3. has TM been formally charged with murder or is he an accomplice they're trying to vet out for the actual perp...a minor son? not questioning authority but just want to see a formal charge before the rabbit launches attack...kwim? wink...

For some reason, I've got that nagging feeling we're possibly in store for a twist also.

leah, there's a record on file with the Kentucky dept of justice only accessible by Vine. I'm not a member. but I play one on tv.

kidding. if anyone has vine and it's not against TOS, please share...TIA...

Thank-you, I don't even know what vine is.

thanks winning and southern rain...winning, don't post anything or pm anything. for now it's against TOS as no one has been arrested other than TM.

I'm anticipating a twist too, just not sure (yet). I ate crow on the brianna rodriguez case. doesn't taste very good. pfffffffffffff...

This angers me so much. Why the hell do people think they can just take a precious baby away from her loved ones and this earth. Whyyyyyy???!!!!! I can't even fathom the fear she had seeing this mans face before she was embraced by her creator.
It's just so very very sad. A whole community will be suffering for this. My prayers to her family, his family and the whole community. I pray they are all embraced with peace.
May Justice be swift and severe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(SCOTTSVILLE, Ky.) -- A man has been arrested in connection with the killing of 7-year-old Gabriella "Gabby" Doolin, who was found dead after going missing last Saturday at a football game in Scottsville, Kentucky, according to police.

The man, Timothy Madden, 38, of Scotsville, was taken into custody by the Kentucky State Police about 65 miles northeast of Nashville, Tennessee. Scottsville is a town of just 4,000 people.

Trooper Barry Eaton said the man knew the Doolins. It was not clear what charges he faced.

http://www.wjbdradio.com/NationalNews/Arrest-Made-in-Murder-of-7-Year-Old-Kentucky-Girl#.Vk97haTbJes

NC5_ChrisConte

1 hr · Nashville, TN · Edited ·

BREAKING: There's been an arrest in the murder of Gabbi Doolin.
38-year-old Timothy Madden of Scottsville was taken into custody and charged with the homicide. We'll have more from a live press conference at 2:30pm. ‪#‎RememberingGabbi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member