Identified! KY - Gray, WhtFem 192UFKY, 24-35, In Refrigerator, Apr'85 - Epsy Regina Black-Pilgrim

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wrote a post for this Jane Doe on my UID blog for my Monday post. You can see it when you click on the 2nd link in my signature. I think I listed out the necessary info.

In my opinion she was heavier than 100lbs too, as well as older than the estimate.

What about Frances Allen?

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/20744/0/

(Don't know how to link on Tapatalk, sorry[emoji53])

Red hair, 59" tall (4'11"), 135 lbs, age 46 when missing in March 1984 (which IMO is a realistic age), from Kentucky. No picture. The only thing is, her DNA is entered; I don't think that's a 100% guarantee these aren't the same person. It may be worth a shot to submit her.

I don't live in the U.S., would somebody please do it for me if you think it's worth a go?

Thanks[emoji4]

In my opinion she was heavier than 100lbs too, as well as older than the estimate.

What about Frances Allen?

(Don't know how to link on Tapatalk, sorry[emoji53])

Red hair, 59" tall (4'11"), 135 lbs, age 46 when missing in March 1984 (which IMO is a realistic age), from Kentucky. No picture. The only thing is, her DNA is entered; I don't think that's a 100% guarantee these aren't the same person. It may be worth a shot to submit her.

I don't live in the U.S., would somebody please do it for me if you think it's worth a go?

Thanks[emoji4]

I'd be happy to send an e-mail, but couldn't find the e-mail address. If you find it, let me know.

Unless I need to make a call. Then I will do that.

I'd be happy to send an e-mail, but couldn't find the e-mail address. If you find it, let me know.

Unless I need to make a call. Then I will do that.

There are phone numbers of the case managers, and a phone number and email for the regional administrator for missing woman Frances Allen here (click on "Contacts" on the left):

And there is a phone number and email for the unidentified's investigating agencies down the bottom of this page here:

http://doenetwork.org/cases/192ufky.html

I'm not experienced with this, I don't know which one should be contacted! I would do it myself, but I don't know if they'd be happy to be contacted by someone from England, they might feel like I'm a time waster or something.

I hope they're open-minded enough to investigate this; I'm worried they'll look at the (blatantly misjudged) estimated age and weight of the unidentified and write off Frances Allen as her potential identity. I strongly believe it's her.

It looks to me like the unidentified woman's is available, but not entered into the system, so she is not actually being automatically checked against missing people's DNA.

By the way, if you do submit this for me, one of the rules is that you can't mention Websleuths in your correspondence with the investigators/other official people.

Thank you [emoji171]

Also, there is a "Tips before submitting" sticky thread on this board, that has a lot of useful information, if this is your first time submitting [emoji4]

By the way, if you do submit this for me, one of the rules is that you can't mention Websleuths in your correspondence with the investigators/other official people.

Thank you [emoji171]

Wait, was that on "Tips before submitting?" I didn't write the people about Gray Doe/Frances Allen yet but I did e-mail authorities about the Girl With The Turquoise Jewelry and mentioned that I was on Websleuths! Where was that written? I'm freaking out!

Don't worry, nothing will happen! It's just one of the unofficial rules that you shouldn't mention Websleuths. Firstly, the website is not an official organisation, this board is mostly a gathering place for amateurs. So the website does not want to be held liable for anything its members might do, and it also doesn't want to get a reputation. By nature, 99.9%of the tips we submit will be wrong, because we're trying to match up databases, we don't know new information about the individuals or anything.

So, LE might take our tips less seriously if they know we're affiliated with an amateur sleuths site.

I don't think it is on tips before submitting, but I'll add it :)

When I've submitted tips I mention that I'm part of an online group of volunteers who try to match MPs with UIDs, which I believe is allowed. I don't use the actual name "Websleuths" but I'm sure many people could figure that out.

Wait, was that on "Tips before submitting?" I didn't write the people about Gray Doe/Frances Allen yet but I did e-mail authorities about the Girl With The Turquoise Jewelry and mentioned that I was on Websleuths! Where was that written? I'm freaking out!

It's mentioned here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?212403-Unidentified-and-Unclaimed-Forum-Suggestions-amp-Guidelines-**REQUIRED-READING**&p=9573980#post9573980

I always interpreted that to mean that you can't speak for WS as a whole or claim to represent them, but that it's okay to say that you're a member. LE obviously does work with and respect many WS members and credit them in the media in some cases, so I don't think it's verboten. Perhaps a mod can clarify, but I wouldn't worry about it.

OK. Good, because I said something to the effect of, "I am a member of the online crime-sleuthing forum Websleuths. Another fellow member came up with the match."

And I will be happy to send the email about Frances Allen.

Aw sorry, I hope I didn't make it seem too serious! I have never submitted anything before, and was repeating what I'd read another forum member post, from several years ago.

Thank you for submitting this tip for me, keep us posted how it goes [emoji4]

It's fine haha. Will keep you posted.

New image added at namus today https://identifyus.org/en/medias/full/33235

It's a picture of her teeth and mouth

You should've noted how creepy it is. But all of the other pics are creepy, too, in my eyes,

I just wanna thank whoever keeps this poor gal getting commented on. Keep doing it!

I want to go to Gray on my next trip to the mountains and put some flowers or something where she was found.
I know there's older UID's but she was found somewhere I've been, both before and after she was found (albeit a child beforehand).

It just boggles my mind that she's been dead/buried for longer than a lot of my friends have been alive and we still don't know who in the hell she is.

I just read the thread and had a question about the CB radio and trucker thing. How are they sure this is the same woman that was asking for the ride?

polio scars were given to people born in 1965 and some in 1966. by 1967 they were given shots that did not scar.

Depends on where you grew up. My ex-husband grew up near Rochester and has a polio vaccination scar. He was born in 1971.

I don't think her teeth would have been that stained in life. The red-brown blood seepage makes them look a lot worse than they are.

The picture of those teeth don't help all that much, unless someone knows a missing person whose two top front teeth were angled that way.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stewsj
Back