KY KY - Heather Teague, 23, Spottsville, 26 Aug 1995

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://44news.wevv.com/mother-heather-teague-wins-custody-phone-records/

Sarah Teague believes there are conflicting statements in two different 911 calls on where the caller claims Teague went with her captors willingly, and another that says a man forcibly took her from the beach where she was sunbathing.

Since the crime was never solved KSP considers the case an open investigation, making all records therefore exempt from disclosure

1-3 years ago I listened to a podcast where they interviewed Tim Walthall. It’s very hard to find this episode, and I don’t recall which podcast it was. It was a very chilling and interesting conversation. Does this ring any bells for anyone?

[h=1]"Body farm" experts helping identify human bones found in Henderson County[/h]
HENDERSON, Ky. — Now that it is known bones found in a rural area of Henderson County are human, work is underway to find out who it is.

Experts from the University of Tennessee's renowned Forensic Anthropology Center took the bones back with them to Knoxville Monday to work on the mystery.
"They found most of the parts of a body," said Henderson County Coroner Bruce Farmer.

However, he said, because the pelvic bone was broken, the gender of the bones is not yet known.

Other objects were also found along with the remains, Farmer said, but he declined to say what those were.
"We are not releasing that until we get a little farther along in the investigation," he said.

Because the coroner's office isn't called until there is a body, Farmer said his office is handling the investigative work while the University of Tennessee experts examine the bones.
"We have a couple people missing, and I've asked the families for anything that might help identify who this is," Farmer said.
That includes DNA samples that might be used for comparison should experts be able to recover DNA from the bones.
"They were going to check for DNA if traces of bone marrow are left," he said.
Those missing person cases include 64-year-old Corydon, Kentucky, resident Dianna Henry, as well as Heather Teague, who disappeared under suspicious circumstances in 1995.
Teague disappeared Aug. 26, 1995, while sunbathing on a Henderson County beach across the Ohio River from Newburgh, Indiana. A man told police he was looking at the beach across the river through a telescope and saw Teague being dragged away by a shirtless, bushy-haired man with a beard and a gun.

Five days later, a Henderson County man, Marty Dill, who was identified as a suspect, killed himself as police were attempting to serve a search warrant at his rural home. Teague has never been found.
https://www.courierpress.com/story/...human-bones-found-henderson-county/359866002/

UID Thread: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...n-wooded-area-Feb-2018&highlight=Dianna+Henry

SUNDAY EDITION | Kentucky woman battles state police for answers about daughter’s abduction

But Sarah Teague said she suspects the agency is hiding something. She’s waged a court battle against state police over access to evidence, saying the 911 tape police allowed her to hear in 2008 differs from the one they let her hear in 2016.

The lack of a body or closure in the case has created a hive of conspiracy theories in the small town of Henderson. Partial FBI records about the case, which Sarah Teague obtained, would only deepen the mystery.

1-3 years ago I listened to a podcast where they interviewed Tim Walthall. It’s very hard to find this episode, and I don’t recall which podcast it was. It was a very chilling and interesting conversation. Does this ring any bells for anyone?
Not the podcast you referenced but there is this.. rbbm.
Cold Case: Teague Disappearance Unsolved 24 Years Later - 44News | Evansville, IN
''A man living on Newburgh’s riverfront happened to be scanning the beach that Saturday afternoon with his telescope. His name is Timothy Walthall and according to multiple records he is the only known eyewitness to see Teague’s alleged abduction. 44News obtained a recording of a call Mr. Walthall made to Kentucky State Police August 26th, 1995.

Dispatcher: “State Police dispatcher Davis?”

Tim Walthall: “Yes sir, I just called the Indiana State Police, I live in newburgh Indiana I mean I was sitting at the dinner table I guess we’re eating dinner and I got a telescope I live right on the river. I scanned the beach right across from the lock and dam and there was a girl on the left hand side of the trees down here and she was sun bathing and she was laying face down and she had her top undone and she was just bathing…about this time a guy come run out of the trees on the left hand side and ran down and grabbed her by the back of the head of the hair and jerked her up. She grabbed a towel and he walked her up into the trees.”

In the call Walthall went on to say it had been more than 25 minutes since he witnessed what he told police. Mr. Walthall is the last person to report seeing Teague alive, she never returned from those woods and what happened to her is a question that remains unsolved. Teague’s disappearance begs many questions especially since no one at the time nor decades later can definitively say what happened to Teague.''

In Walthall’s call to KSP this is how he describes who he saw hundreds of yards away through the lens of his telescope.

''Dispatcher: “What did he look like?”

Tim Walthall: “He was kind of heavyset he just had like blue-jean cut off pants on and tennis shoes and it looked, I couldn’t tell if he had a full beard or if he just had real shaggy hair?”
Hope this audio link is okay to post..

Last edited:
Y’all should read about the relationship she had with cop at the time she went missing. Makes me change my thoughts on what happened to Heather. I’m convinced that cop and former FBI agent knows exactly what happened.

I’m also convinced Marty Dill did not commit suicide. He was set up to make it look like he did it.
August 26, 2004
Nine Year Mystery
7K5IAOUAMVGGBHKFYR34HZ52MI.gif

Composite Sketches of Marty Dill

''Nine years after her daughter vanished, Sarah Teague says there are still fundamental questions about the case she can't get answered. She says there are discrepancies between the composite sketch of the gunman and Marty Dill, a suspect who committed suicide before police could question him.
Sarah explained that the driver's license of Marty Dill is identical to the composite sketch, all the way down to the shadows on his face. However, a photograph of Dill in July of 1995 right before Heather disappeared, looks nothing like that, he doesn't even have any hair.
Sarah suspects the composite sketch was drawn to match Dill's picture, rather than the eye witnesses account of the actual gunman.''

I've always felt for her mother. I lived in Evansville Indiana (just across the river from where she was the day this happened) when Heather went missing, and that is one mother who has never given up trying to find the truth.
I don't know why there was never a search warrant issued for the property of the man who shot himself.
I also don't understand how his wife could turn away a distraught anguished mother, and not allow a search to be conducted.
You've not been forgotten Heather, thanks to your loving tiger of a mother...
I bet you're proud of her...wherever you are.

I agree about the wife. She should be put through the ringer.

It would be extremely hard for me if I was the mother to not constantly make my presence known to the wife until it was considered psychological harassment. Just as a constant reminder to her that I am relentless in seeking the truth. Even if it's something as "innocent" as waving to her at the gas station or smiling at her in a nearby check-out line at the grocery store.
This woman probably knows what happened to my daughter but refuses to speak? Denies a search of the property? Protects a renown criminal? Isn't that obstruction of justice? I would push the limit until it was considered borderline stalking or harassment just to shake her up. Not saying it's the right thing to do, but that it would be very hard for me to just carry on in normal life knowing that this woman knows something and refuses to cooperate with the investigation of my missing daughter.

In my opinion, there's a big sex trafficking"company" that's been going on in this area for 3 decades or longer. Most of the men that are involved are all truck drivers..so how convenient! And one guy is listed as being a truck driver and what his "loads" in his truck is DIRT! HE HAULS DIRT! So when I read Heather's poem she wrote the day she went missing.. where she mentions DIRT I just keep having these feelings about it! This is a big ring of people and some are police which would explain why NONE of these cases EVER get solved! Just my opinion, always

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

SUNDAY EDITION | Kentucky woman battles state police for answers about daughter’s abduction

But Sarah Teague said she suspects the agency is hiding something. She’s waged a court battle against state police over access to evidence, saying the 911 tape police allowed her to hear in 2008 differs from the one they let her hear in 2016.

The lack of a body or closure in the case has created a hive of conspiracy theories in the small town of Henderson. Partial FBI records about the case, which Sarah Teague obtained, would only deepen the mystery.

Lack of police cooperation and renown sex-trafficking where everyone is in collusion? An uphill battle for sure. Has there ever been any outside parties like PI's hired to investigate? Sounds like many of these people need to be put under surveillance or followed like the truck drivers for example.

Bumping for Heather and her courageous, determined mother.

Missing woman: Could bones found near Ohio River be Heather Teague's?

Henderson County Coroner said bones found Friday near the Ohio River have been sent to the state medical examiner's office in Louisville for testing.

He said the bones were found near where the mouth of the Green River empties into the Ohio.

The area is near where Heather Teague, a missing Madisonville, Kentucky woman, was last seen and possibly abducted in 1995. Sarah Teague said Wednesday she is hopeful the development may provide some answers in her daughter's case.

Missing woman: Could bones found near Ohio River be Heather Teague's?

Henderson County Coroner said bones found Friday near the Ohio River have been sent to the state medical examiner's office in Louisville for testing.

He said the bones were found near where the mouth of the Green River empties into the Ohio.

The area is near where Heather Teague, a missing Madisonville, Kentucky woman, was last seen and possibly abducted in 1995. Sarah Teague said Wednesday she is hopeful the development may provide some answers in her daughter's case.

Hoping her mom can have closure. I can't imagine the not knowing what happened to your own child can feel like.

Reactions: Hap

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back