KY- I-75 Active Shooter Targeting Vehicles

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wouldn't all of the shooting victims have been flown and ambulanced away by now? Could these helicopters be there 'just in case'?
It’s also possible they’re transporting patients to hospitals with a higher level of care. Stabilize them at one and then fly them to another.

Wouldn't all of the shooting victims have been flown and ambulanced away by now? Could these helicopters be there 'just in case'?
Could the transport be in two legs? When my dad was hit by a drunk driver, an ambulance brought him to the nearest ER in a small town but then he was airlifted from that small hospital to a bigger trauma center.

jmo

Since a suspect vehicle description or license plate number has not been released, I'm thinking police might have the shooter's car in their custody or maybe they have it under surveillance (in case he comes back to it).

Randall Weddle, the mayor of London, said on Kentucky Sports Radio that the shooting did not appear to be random and that some victims were injured as a result of a car crash, not being shot.
Shots were not random?! Wow - the shooter was waiting for a specific car??

jmo

@daisykWLWT

#BREAKING police confirm, multiple people have been shot in an active shooter situation near I-75 East, near London KY. We are currently on our way to the scene. Laurel Co. Sheriff’s Office has identified a suspect, sharing this photo of Joseph Couch. They say he is likely armed

1725763111209.png

Police shut down I-75 Eastern Ky because of this active shooter situation, according to Laurel Co Sheriff’s Department. We will have more tonight on @WLWT

9:12 PM · Sep 7, 2024

A spokesperson with UK Health confirmed that two victims have been transported to the hospital. I’m told they are expecting more.

9:20 PM · Sep 7, 2024

Both North and South Bound lanes of I-75 have been reopened per Laurel Co Sheriff’s. The search for suspect Joseph Couch is still ongoing. Once again the department saying he is armed and dangerous.

9:41 PM · Sep 7, 2024

Last edited:
Shots were not random?! Wow - the shooter was waiting for a specific car??

jmo

London Mayor Randle Weddle shared with Kentucky Sports Radio host Matt Jones that the shooting was not random, but two cars in some type of altercation led to four people being shot. Three others suffered minor injuries from car wrecks following the incident. All seven people were transported to the hospital. The conditions of those shot are not known.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back