KY- I-75 Active Shooter Targeting Vehicles

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the press conference:

Question: Have the searchers came across anything like footprints, campfires, or anything at all like that?

Answer: the first night of the shooting and the next day, we did locate items the sheriffs department and them had collected and some of those items is part of the evidence but it's also some of the reasons we are still in the woods because we have nothing to say let's go outside of the woods due to some of that evidence..

He could make it across the Canadian border in eight hours or less. If he made it out of the bush, I suspect that’s where he headed.

Amateur opinion and speculation
They say it's no longer quite so easy to cross into Canada unobserved. Fortunately for Canada and Canadians.

Prayers for the people of Kentucky, especially in that particular area, that Couch is found soon, dead or alive.
JMO

He could make it across the Canadian border in eight hours or less. If he made it out of the bush, I suspect that’s where he headed.

Amateur opinion and speculation
It's 1,629 miles.
Possibly if he has a ride ?
On foot, though -- I doubt it.
He still wouldn't be in the clear.
Canada does have an extradition treaty with the U.S.
Omo.

It's 1,629 miles.
Possibly if he has a ride ?
On foot, though -- I doubt it.
He still wouldn't be in the clear.
Canada does have an extradition treaty with the U.S.
Omo.
Not worth a lot of discussion, but looks like straight up I75 gets you to Detroit (border) in about 400-some miles and six-or-so hours....(map and figures are from London KY, even tho title below says Lexington):

Not worth a lot of discussion, but looks like straight up I75 gets you to Detroit (border) in about 400-some miles and six-or-so hours....(map and figures are from London KY, even tho title below says Lexington):

Yup.
But just to point out that that is a water border in the middle of the Great Lakes so it's very controlled. It's not like Montana where you can simply walk across a field.
(Sorry to extend the discussion on an admittedly minor aside.)

SEP 10, 2024

Kentucky shooting suspect may be hiding in national forest. Why that complicates search efforts.​

"We're gonna stay in the woods til we find him. That's our job, if he's dead or alive, it's our job to try to find him. And that's what we're gonna do."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back