Found Deceased KY - Kandi Green Gonzalez 36, scared, called mom, jumped in creek, Prestonsburg, 1 Jun 2021 *Reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I interpreted it differently; to me, she seemed completely panicked. I think she ran into and up the creek to avoid leaving a trail; I think she was truly afraid of being caught by......someone.

I actually agree with you. But without any other context, and seeing only that snippet of her running off, that's what it looks like...high and happy. I wish it were the case but likely that's far from it.

I'm on vacation and haven't kept up on this case very well. Has MSM mentioned any lawyering up or any polygraph tests being taken? Any movement at all in finding this poor woman?
I'm having fun down here in Tennessee but can't help but think of Kandi and Summer.

I'm on vacation and haven't kept up on this case very well. Has MSM mentioned any lawyering up or any polygraph tests being taken? Any movement at all in finding this poor woman?
I'm having fun down here in Tennessee but can't help but think of Kandi and Summer.
Sadly, this case isn't getting much attention, the most recent thing I can find is June 21.

"Search teams and neighbors searched near the creek where she was last seen. Sheriff Hunt says the cadaver dogs have yet to find anything, which gives him hope."
Search Continues For Missing Floyd County Woman

H

Is the official Kandi Green Gonzalez Facebook page public?

There is something to be said when LE restricts comments on two FB posts about Kandi's disappearance.:confused: I see some folks are sneaking their comments into other posts regarding arrests, etc. I'm a 100% supporter of LE every single day of every week, but I don't like seeing muzzles on their constituents. I much prefer to see a bold LE dept, who isn't afraid to listen, stand up and counter any criticisms or critiques with tactical measures they're taking in an investigation. If you've got nothing to hide, there should be no reason to silence the crowds, right?o_O

I hope locals are letting their voices be heard using other, more traditional means. When do Prestonsburg City and Floyd County Councils hold their meetings? :rolleyes:

BBM
Floyd County Sheriff's Department, Prestonsburg KY
15 Jun 2021
ATTN: Abbott Creek Residents
The Sheriff’s office has been contacted and will be conducting a search of missing female Kandi Green Gonzalez. We plan to be in the Abbott Creek, Left Fork Abbott Creek, and Bonanza communities this Saturday. We will post a reminder on Friday along with more details to inform the community of our intended locations to search. Anyone with information that could help in locating Ms Gonzalez is asked to please call our office at 606-886-6171 or as always you can call our anonymous tip line at 606-949-2020.
(477 comments)
FB note: Floyd County Sheriff's Department, Prestonsburg KY limited who can comment on this post.

Floyd County Sheriff's Department, Prestonsburg KY
18 Jun 2021
Over the last couple weeks, many home, business and or property owners of Abbott Creek, Left Fork of Abbott and Bonanza have searched and continue to search their properties in hopes of turning up any leads that would help in finding missing Kandi Gonzalez. This community is some of the finest people on earth and please know we greatly appreciate all that each of you have done and continue to do..
Tomorrow we will assist search and rescue personnel as they conduct more searches in the area. These searches are specific and will include areas that are of interest to individuals trained in these types of searches. Most searches will be in remote areas away from any residents and should not be a repeat search that has already been done by many of the different search groups who have participated. Several resources that have previously been used such as dogs, drones, tracking devices, divers and others will also be used tomorrow. We do want residents to know that these search groups will be easily identified as search and rescue or law enforcement personnel should anyone come into contact with a search member..
Please keep this family in your prayers.
(0 comments)
FB note: Floyd County Sheriff's Department, Prestonsburg KY limited who can comment on this post.

Last edited:

Missing Persons Cases Network Missing Persons Cases Network Site

MPCN shared an update on Kandi on July 8 at the link above.

Also,
There is a search scheduled for July 10th at 10 AM. Hopefully something else happens or she is found. We will update this article with new information.

Law enforcement needs to get serious about this case, imo. There appears to be lots of "bad blood" (sorry for the verbiage) b/w Kandi's family and at least one other family (but likely two) who may be closely associated with this case. I'm genuinely afraid someone is going to get hurt or killed in the aftermath of Kandi's disappearance. In these small communities everyone knows someone who knows someone involved. That's a recipe for disaster, imo. I really, really wish they'd request help from the FBI or some other higher authority, especially given some people's prior history with local/county LE.

Missing Persons Cases Network Missing Persons Cases Network Site

MPCN shared an update on Kandi on July 8 at the link above.

Also,
There is a search scheduled for July 10th at 10 AM. Hopefully something else happens or she is found. We will update this article with new information.

Things that make you go hmmm...

My heart goes out to Kandi's mom. You can hear the suffering in her voice when she speaks about finding Kandi. May today be the day Kandi comes home.

‘I know that she’s not gone’: Ky. mother continues desperate search for missing daughter
Jul. 9, 2021
Video at link
SBM

“No matter where I’m at, I have to have my phone on me,” Dixon said. But sometimes, those calls lead to cruel dead ends. “Last week I even had a someone doing a ransom call saying they had her and they wanted $5,000 to turn her in,” Dixon said.

But still, Dixon’s holding on to hope that her daughter is alive.

“I know that she’s not gone. I was woken up at 3:30 this morning just praying over Kandi. The holy spirit speaks to us and lets us know that we need to pray. I believe that was for her. I don’t know what she was going through, I don’t know what she’s going through right now. We just need to find her,” Dixon said.

ITA!

‘We just beg people to please come forward’: Search for missing Floyd County woman reaches 39 days
Jul. 10, 2021

SBM

“We’ve got a pretty decent size search going on today,” Ronnie with Brother’s Underwater Recovery said. “It’s all due to the family, there’s no law enforcement involved.” [ snip] “We have done searches daily with individual family members helping,” S. A. said. Despite Gonzalez being gone for 39 days, the family said that they are not receiving much help from local law enforcement. “Majority has all been on our own,” she said. “We have had a couple of days where the authorities did assist us in a couple searches. Other than that, we’ve been doing everything on our own.” [snip] ...feels that this is a discouraging reality for everyone involved. “Law enforcement should have took it into their own hands and got with this family and started searching,” Ronnie said.

I am far from expert, but to me, it looks like she has been drugged in a way that she was unaware - how terrifying that would feel. Of course, I don't know that, but the behavior is so odd that it seems not only panicked but drugged.

Speculation only.

jmo
JMO from the video her behavior seemed to indicate that to me also.

I am far from expert, but to me, it looks like she has been drugged in a way that she was unaware - how terrifying that would feel. Of course, I don't know that, but the behavior is so odd that it seems not only panicked but drugged.

Speculation only.

jmo
JMO from the video her behavior seemed to indicate that to me also.
Because the Kentucky police showed no interest.
JMO shameful and disgusting MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savagegrace13
Back