Found Safe KY - Kenneth Howard, 22mths, Salyersville, 12 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I guess it depends where dad was if a vehicle did come up the drive. Again, idk. Maybe someone crept in from the back.
Sometimes less said is best, as far as LE goes.
They are not asking for help......ya know.
Missing toddler Kenneth Howard vanishes from Kentucky home

Out the back door? Or in the yard with Dad?
BBM

Updated 2 hours ago
SALYERSVILLE, Ky. -- A 22-month-old boy was reported missing Sunday night from his home in Magoffin County, Kentucky.

Captain Carter Conley, of the Magoffin County Rescue Squad, said Kenneth Neil Howard was last seen at his home in the small town of Salyersville around 7:30 p.m.

"It's gut-wrenching. It really is. We were here all night last night, flew the drone, had three different dogs out here to try and find the child," Magoffin County Emergency Management Director Robert Prater told WTVQ Monday.

"This is a beautiful little 22-month-old boy," said Ritt Mortimer, of the Magoffin County Rescue Squad.

Prater told WTVQ Kenneth may have gotten out through the back door of his home while his father was talking to someone on their front porch.

Conley said the father told him he was with his son in the front yard. He said he turned back toward their home and when he turned around, Kenneth was gone. Conley also said the toddler has run down the family's driveway in the past.

Missing toddler Kenneth Howard vanishes from Kentucky home

Out the back door? Or in the yard with Dad?
BBM

Updated 2 hours ago
SALYERSVILLE, Ky. -- A 22-month-old boy was reported missing Sunday night from his home in Magoffin County, Kentucky.

Captain Carter Conley, of the Magoffin County Rescue Squad, said Kenneth Neil Howard was last seen at his home in the small town of Salyersville around 7:30 p.m.

"It's gut-wrenching. It really is. We were here all night last night, flew the drone, had three different dogs out here to try and find the child," Magoffin County Emergency Management Director Robert Prater told WTVQ Monday.

"This is a beautiful little 22-month-old boy," said Ritt Mortimer, of the Magoffin County Rescue Squad.

Prater told WTVQ Kenneth may have gotten out through the back door of his home while his father was talking to someone on their front porch.

Conley said the father told him he was with his son in the front yard. He said he turned back toward their home and when he turned around, Kenneth was gone. Conley also said the toddler has run down the family's driveway in the past.

I wonder who he was talking to on the front porch, could this have been some sort of setup to get Kenneth? IMO

I guess it depends where dad was if a vehicle did come up the drive. Again, idk. Maybe someone crept in from the back.
Sometimes less said is best, as far as LE goes.
They are not asking for help......ya know.

Yah IDK the back door appears to be up against the tree line

Someone would have had to of snatched him from the woods and left unnoticed

The home is on a dead end drive, so there was one way in and one way out except through the rugged terrain

Family and friends worry as search efforts continue for missing 22-month-old

quote from article

"I think the dad may have been on the front porch talking with maybe one of his brothers. I think the child slipped out the back door," explained family friend Robert Prater.

Prater is not only a friend but also the Magoffin County Emergency Management Director.

Yah IDK the back door appears to be up against the tree line

Someone would have had to of snatched him from the woods and left unnoticed

The home is on a dead end drive, so there was one way in and one way out except through the rugged terrain

Family and friends worry as search efforts continue for missing 22-month-old

"I think the dad may have been on the front porch talking with maybe one of his brothers. I think the child slipped out the back door," explained family friend Robert Prater.

Prater is not only a friend but also the Magoffin County Emergency Management Director.
Look at my post #287 though. Dad is quoted saying he was in the front yard with his son, tuned around and he was gone. Just like that....

Maybe both, on porch talking to someone and Kenneth was in front yard with him. But then, how could Kenneth sneak out the back door if he was already in the yard with Dad?

Look at my post #287 though. Dad is quoted saying he was in the front yard with his son, tuned around and he was gone. Just like that....

Maybe both, on porch talking to someone and Kenneth was in front yard with him. But then, how could Kenneth sneak out the back door if he was already in the yard with Dad?

And it was once reported dad stepped inside for a moment.

With all these different versions we've heard so far, not one tells where mom was at the time. Maybe she wasn't home?

yah I'm not sure, there have apparently been either some misinterpreted quotes, Or different things were told to different people.

Which could absolutely mean nothing many times when panic situations happen eye witness statements can be very conflicted

panic sets in and they can't think straight, And I'm sure if my child disappeared from my home I would be rather frantic and probably saying lots of different things

Last edited:
Since foul play is not suspected & KSP felt the search could be called off, is it possible K is with someone not deemed to be a danger to him? But for personal reasons, they are now afraid to come forward?

Is this search including le -real search and rescue teams or friends and relatives. This is just one problem I have with this case. Another is -with all the press/news coverage we have yet to hear from his parents begging for his safe return.

BBM
They may not, and it may not be the case here, but, some folks won't talk to media, b/c the media tends to stereotype the people of Appalachia. Put their own slant on us.

BBM
They may not, and it may not be the case here, but, some folks won't talk to media, b/c the media tends to stereotype the people of Appalachia. Put their own slant on us.

I agree @rsd1200 at the same time, I think they’ve been asked to maintain a low profile. Something tells me KSP knows a lot.
AFAIK we were never told what K was wearing. I think there’s a reason.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back