GUILTY KY - Paige Johnson, 17, found deceased, Florence, 23 Sept 2010 *arrest in 2020*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good morning all! Just checking in on Paige. I hope she is found safe and sound.

IHPI, You are very observant! That pic is disturbing to me because it appears to be two young girls with stuffed animals around the room and then there's the 2 lines........what a shame.

My prayers are with Paige and her safe return.

wm

Just in case people didn't notice (because I did not at first) take a close look at what Paige is holding and what appears to be two white lines on it.

Again, I pray that someone takes this poor girl under their wing and shields her from all of the bad influence that seemed to be surrounding her before she went missing.

There is another picture at that same site of her sister sitting with her leg propped up, proudly displaying the monitor around her ankle as if she's Lindsay Lohan.

OH MY - no I didn't notice the two white lines as I was looking at her eyes asking where are you.

Yes I am sorry that I did not point this out when I posted the picture. I myself had to do a double take when I saw this picture.
Hope we can get some progress in this miss girl.

WOW I must have looked at that picture 5 or 6 times and never noticed it. The thing is though that a lot of kids do drugs in their teens (I mean how many of us experimented when we were younger?)

It could hold a key to her disappearance though

that picture is disguisting...is that her little sister????? she seems to be holding up her older sisters hair for her while she does a couple of lines!!!! great influence........and please dont slam me but I certainly hope she didnt walk around in public with her top open like that

Just in case people didn't notice (because I did not at first) take a close look at what Paige is holding and what appears to be two white lines on it.

Again, I pray that someone takes this poor girl under their wing and shields her from all of the bad influence that seemed to be surrounding her before she went missing.

There is another picture at that same site of her sister sitting with her leg propped up, proudly displaying the monitor around her ankle as if she's Lindsay Lohan.

I wish that she could get a second chance, but truthfully I don't think she will. I think her lifestyle caught up with her and something happened to her. Somebody is covering up. I feel she will be found, but it may be sometime.

that picture is disguisting...is that her little sister????? she seems to be holding up her older sisters hair for her while she does a couple of lines!!!! great influence........and please dont slam me but I certainly hope she didnt walk around in public with her top open like that

I would hazard a guess that both girls were doing drugs.

Also most teenage girls dress that way nowadays. I wont be letting my two girls dress like that though when they are older.

I agree that people do experiment, however when you go that extra step to make yourself "look cool" by putting these pictures online is a whole different story.

This girl seemed like she may have been caught up in the moment. However, the main thing is that we need to find out what happened to her. We dont know if she ran away, was kidnapped in whatever way, or is dead. That is the main point we need to try and figure out and at least we are trying (which is more then her own mom is doing).

l_5adb7fef788584752f266414fdb7b701.jpg

I noticed it at first maybe because I'm pretty young (22) and have known girls who remind me a lot of Paige. I am wondering what it is though. A lot of people assume cocaine first when they see lines, but my fiance thinks it's too white and chunky to be cocaine. It would more likely be pain pills which are easier to get a hold of especially for teenagers who are less likely to have access to their own money and tend to steal drugs from parents, grandparents, etc...

I'm not very knowledgeable about how different varieties of pain killers look ground up except I've seen Lortabs and Oxycontin when one of my close friends was addicted to pain killers. That brings me to the point of a possible accidental overdose/death. My friend had overdosed at least twice that I know of when combining pain killers and alcohol. I would always ask her if she was trying to kill herself with a "suicide cocktail." That is how I have always seen drinking with pills but especially pain killers. I was never around her when she overdosed but she told me she went into convulsions and then blacked out for several hours according to people who were with her. I'd have to ask her about it more and maybe show her the picture since she would be able to offer more suggestions on what the lines in the pictures possibly could be. I know that a lot of people I've been around my age from 16 year olds (a few years ago) up to 20 something don't see the danger in drinking and snorting or taking random drugs prescription or illegal. I think it is the whole feeling of invincibility the younger you are. I'm wondering if she mixed drinking with drugs and overdosed?

Also the whole drug issue makes me think of domestic sex trafficking. Several months ago I read a news article that stated Ohio as one of the worst states sex trafficking wise. I think with domestic sex trafficking sometimes girls are led into it with drugs and as a way to pay off their debt and then just disappear and are held captive. I'm wondering if she could still be alive and just captive somewhere. I think a lot of times it takes sleuthing by looking for businesses that get business but don't have a sign or aren't open for the services they advertise for. Then there are strip clubs, nail parlors, and massage parlors to look into.

There is also the possibility she ran away or went away to be able to overcome an addiction. If her friend they are holding in jail actually has stated that drugs are stupid(I think I read that earlier on here) would he have helped her get away because she possibly had too many negative influences in her life? The only question would be away to where? I doubt a rehab place or home for troubled girls wouldn't contact police so I'm not sure this theory actually makes sense. Plus, the fact that she hasn't contacted her daughter although the likely reason to get over any sort of drug problem would be for her daughter so maybe she would think it was for the best. Going away for awhile is how my close friend ended up quitting pain killers. She went away to her sister's house in another state for several months so she wouldn't be around her group of friends who were constantly doing drugs. She came home and won't even take pain killers when they are prescribed to her now. I was pretty amazed. I just find it curious there hasn't been anything recovered at the park. I'm wondering if something occurred having to do with sex trafficking, running away, or an overdose.

So maybe I'm too old but are we sure those two white lines can't be just reflections??? :angel: Stupid Question...I know.

Also can I ask where that picture came from?

So maybe I'm too old but are we sure those two white lines can't be just reflections??? :angel: Stupid Question...I know.

Also can I ask where that picture came from?

Well I am 50 and after them being pointed out - I think they are lines of Coke but not the kind you drink! Now, I have never done any drugs but I think that there is no way that is a refection! ======

If I had to guess, those are lines of coke. But it very possibly could be a narcotic painkiller. Vicodin, Tylenol 3, Percocet, they all come in a white pill - so crushed up, they could look like that.

Here is one theory I have, after seeing that picture. Could it be possible she died of an OxyContin overdose? For those of you who don't know, OxyContin is a very powerful, time release drug with oxycodone being the active ingredient - it's the same active ingredient as Percocet, only Percocet is instant release.

OxyContin is so very dangerous because it's meant to give a person, usually a chronic pain sufferer, up to 24 hours of pain relief. This means that an OxyContin pill could have upwards of 80 mg of oxycodone packed into it, in a time release form. To put that into perspective, the typical Percocet contains 5 mg of oxycodone.

What often times happen with OxyContin is that kids will get them, and then crush them up and snort them. The thing is, if you crush up an OxyContin, it loses it's "time release" ability, and you get it all at once. If someone were to crush up an 80 mg OxyContin, they'd essentially be taking 16 Percocets all in one dose. That could probably stop a heart in less than an hour.

That being said, I really hope Paige is alive. I happened to run across this situation on the news a few weeks ago and have been following it ever since, as I am from the southwest Ohio area. It hits close to home.

Do you think it's possible she ran to hide from a drug dealer? Everyone knows that if you owe a drug dealer, and you don't pay in some way or another, well, you don't make it. Maybe JB and/or her boyfriend helped her flee the area to keep her from getting killed?

It's such a sad story.

Eleven pages- yay! I was afraid that after nothing materialized at EF and this story dropped out of the news that this case would lose some legs but I'm glad it hasn't- thank you everyone!

I am holding out hope that Page is still alive but at the same time, deep down, know how most of these cases turn out. Either way I hope she is found soon so that the family can have some resolution.

The thing is..her circle of friends and acquaintances seems to have run far and wide from what I can tell from pictures and FB, MS etc. SOMEONE in that group knows something. Are they turning a blind eye, or protecting her? Protecting themselves?

Somewhat OT: I was just telling someone the other day that what drives me crazy about Cincinnati (and I'm sure it exists other places too) is that people don't want to "get involved." We have story after story on the news here of several people witnessing a shooting, etc. and when LE tries to question witnesses they all seem to have not seen a thing. Our coroner has even gone on TV talking to crowds and saying this has just got to stop. A man here lay dying in the street several months ago and no one stopped to help him, everyone drove around him. Several years ago I woke up in the middle of the night and happened to observe someone breaking in to my neighbor's car. People were shocked that I called the police! I was flabbergasted by their reaction. So there is example after example of people having information but for some reason, not coming forward with it to help someone else. They may have their reasons (fear for their own lives) but I hope and pray for Paige that if someone has information they can find it in their heart to somehow get that information to the people who need to know. It can be done anonymously. Even the smallest hint or clue could help.

If anyone would like to volunteer, in FB on the discussions tab on brain storming for Paige there are several search areas they are looking for volunteers to search today thru Sunday.

Sorry I've been MIA...just had a typhoon hit here so things were a little crazy this week.

Paige did mention 3's in that one comment I saw. I was trying to figure out what 3's were...then I found out about Tylenol 3's. I also read something about people snorting Tylenol 3's. Pretty good mixture of people who say you should or shouldn't do it and both sides are passionate about their opinion.

There are a variety of other drugs that can be snorted though and I'm pretty sure she was into drugs from some of the comments she made. Especially the one about the 3's.

I noticed that they busted about 60 people in Clermont County in a heroin ring (black tar heroin if that means anything to anyone). This only happened a few weeks ago tops. Almost two weeks after Bumpass was taken into police custody. Bumpass who had bragged that he "knew a guy" who tipped him off on heroin being the next big thing because of pharmaceutical restrictions on oxycodone. Wonder if he might be the one who tipped them off on this drug ring. Several dealers were from Batavia and Williamsburg.

With the amount of time he was there and the fact that he drove there (I don't think anyone would make it much further past Eastgate without thinking, "Holy crap, I'd better turn around because I'm in the middle of nowhere..." There's just not much between Eastgate and Batavia except a few car dealers and gas stations. I'm certain he was there with a reason and purpose in mind. If the purpose wasn't dumping a body, maybe it was buying drugs. Someone on here remarked that 4 in the morning is a crazy time for a drug deal...but not if you're dealer is someone on uppers who has insomnia and stays up all night all the time.

Sorry I've been MIA...just had a typhoon hit here so things were a little crazy this week.

Goodness- hope everything is okay! By the way I've been meaning to tell you thank you for all of the sacrifices you, your husband and your family make for us! It is definitely appreciated!

Paige did mention 3's in that one comment I saw. I was trying to figure out what 3's were...then I found out about Tylenol 3's. I also read something about people snorting Tylenol 3's. Pretty good mixture of people who say you should or shouldn't do it and both sides are passionate about their opinion.

There are a variety of other drugs that can be snorted though and I'm pretty sure she was into drugs from some of the comments she made. Especially the one about the 3's.

I noticed that they busted about 60 people in Clermont County in a heroin ring (black tar heroin if that means anything to anyone). This only happened a few weeks ago tops. Almost two weeks after Bumpass was taken into police custody. Bumpass who had bragged that he "knew a guy" who tipped him off on heroin being the next big thing because of pharmaceutical restrictions on oxycodone. Wonder if he might be the one who tipped them off on this drug ring. Several dealers were from Batavia and Williamsburg.

With the amount of time he was there and the fact that he drove there (I don't think anyone would make it much further past Eastgate without thinking, "Holy crap, I'd better turn around because I'm in the middle of nowhere..." There's just not much between Eastgate and Batavia except a few car dealers and gas stations. I'm certain he was there with a reason and purpose in mind. If the purpose wasn't dumping a body, maybe it was buying drugs. Someone on here remarked that 4 in the morning is a crazy time for a drug deal...but not if you're dealer is someone on uppers who has insomnia and stays up all night all the time.

I think you are spot on about him coming out here for drugs. Yes, unless you're familiar with the area...once you get past Wyler's dealerships there is not much else (except my neighborhood!) And you definitely don't often see Kentucky plates out here. You know, I wonder if the police had more of his cell phone pings and not just the day Paige went missing. If so, they could easily tell if he came out here with some regularity. And yes, 4 in the morning is not an uncommon time for dealers to be dealing. When I was 20 I lived with my mom in a townhouse and for a few months we had a dealer living next to us. People came and went there at all hours of the day and night. That was the first sign that something was going on there that wasn't right. Luckily the cops moved fast on that one!

If he did come out here for drugs I believe Paige was with him and whatever happened to her happened after that. Did they go back to his place and she OD'd? Did he leave her there and something happened after? Did she indeed decide to just "take off"? I've heard rumors that there have been some police searches going on over in Northern Ky. I hope they are true, because that means the police haven't given up hope yet. The news has dropped the case because there is nothing more to report :( I wish someone in that group of friends would crack.

I also find it interesting that her boyfriend left for another state right after she went missing. I'm curious if this was a last minute trip or if it was planned in advance. Why wouldn't he be here looking? That has been bugging me. Not saying he did anything but I have a feeling he may know something. Especially after that exchange with Bumpass on FB. It's also odd to me that her friends and family have become so quiet.

I hope the people searching find some answers for Paige and her family. If I lived in the area I would help search. People must not let this case go cold. This young girl deserves to be found no matter what happened to her or what lifestyle she may have led.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234
Back