GUILTY KY - Paige Johnson, 17, found deceased, Florence, 23 Sept 2010 *arrest in 2020*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The hand signs that look as though they are forming a "C" are indicative of the Crips street gangs. I am unfamiliar with the other hand signs, although you may be able to find them somewhere on the internet--I am sure that they are probably also related in some way to the Crips.

Why is this guys' hand signs important to Paige's disappearance? He has been released. Is he in a gang? Is this a gang thing? Did a gang kidnap Paige?
Sorry, just trying to catch up. : )

It is indicative of a group of teenagers now men who knew John Russell who lived in Crystal Lake subdivision and died in a one car accident on Richardson road some years ago. Teenagers who didn't even know him and John Russell's friends still sometimes gather on the anniversary of his death making the "C" sign for Crystal Lake where John Russell once lived. John Russell ran like the wind, and some said they saw and heard someone run through the woods and straight through a barbed wire fence when they were there on the anniversary of his death. Jacob Bumpass was on the football team with John Russell and they were friends living in subdivisions near each other. He used to have RIP John Russell on his MySpace

It is indicative of a group of teenagers now men who knew John Russell who lived in Crystal Lake subdivision and died in a one car accident on Richardson road some years ago. Teenagers who didn't even know him and John Russell's friends still sometimes gather on the anniversary of his death making the "C" sign for Crystal Lake where John Russell once lived. John Russell ran like the wind, and some said they saw and heard someone run through the woods and straight through a barbed wire fence when they were there on the anniversary of his death. Jacob Bumpass was on the football team with John Russell and they were friends living in subdivisions near each other. He used to have RIP John Russell on his MySpace

:Welcome-12-june:

derkiss, Welcome to WS!!!!! Thank you for the inside info. May I ask how you came to know this? What made John Russell an 'urban hero'? It sounds like he was well respected. Was JR a friend? Do you know JB? If so, can you give us your opinion of his character?

I hope I am not being too intrusive I am just a curious soul.:blushing:

I am glad you joined WS and look forward to your participation in Paige's thread!

wm

THANK you for putting this to rest!!!!! My guess was maybe it was a C for Colonels the team name for his HS!
:rose::Welcome-12-june::rose:

THANK you for putting this to rest!!!!! My guess was maybe it was a C for Colonels the team name for his HS!
:rose::Welcome-12-june::rose:

News Junkie, I really don't know what made John Russell an urban legend. He was a likable kid for sure, and the football team wasn't that good at all but the school still rooted for them. John Russell was well liked. Not only is it nice that they still remember and talk about him, but being reminded to be careful on dangerous roads is something all teenagers need to hear over and over. I'm too close to the situation and know too many participants to comment objectively. Those who know Jacob Bumpass well love him. He is a protector when it comes to those who need protecting. Takes up for the little guys being bullied, and takes up for women against men. Extremely intelligent etc. He also has been in a bit of trouble before for which he should have known better and has been in a few fights in his youth along with his friends. Very respectful to women both young and old. Check to see if his facebook is open such that you can see the support posted there. Also his lifelong friend Brian Hudson may have an open page and has posted regarding Jacob Bumpass.

http://www.nkyyouth.org/paige/johnson-reward-to-stay-at-1600/

by Ryan Courtade on November 5, 2010

<snipped>

With the growing community surrounding the Paige Johnson disappearance it has been determined that the Northern Kentucky Youth Foundation will continue to hold its now $1600.00 reward for information leading to Paige Johnson’s whereabouts, but not to accept money increasing the reward. With the amount of support both locally and nationally, we feel that we need to return our focus and efforts on opening a youth center in Northern Kentucky. We will continue to help where possible with Ms. Johnson’s search but will turn over all coordination, fund collections, and support to the growing community and proper authorities.

News Junkie, I really don't know what made John Russell an urban legend. He was a likable kid for sure, and the football team wasn't that good at all but the school still rooted for them. John Russell was well liked. Not only is it nice that they still remember and talk about him, but being reminded to be careful on dangerous roads is something all teenagers need to hear over and over. I'm too close to the situation and know too many participants to comment objectively. Those who know Jacob Bumpass well love him. He is a protector when it comes to those who need protecting. Takes up for the little guys being bullied, and takes up for women against men. Extremely intelligent etc. He also has been in a bit of trouble before for which he should have known better and has been in a few fights in his youth along with his friends. Very respectful to women both young and old. Check to see if his facebook is open such that you can see the support posted there. Also his lifelong friend Brian Hudson may have an open page and has posted regarding Jacob Bumpass.

I've noticed that a lot in anything I've read from Bumpass. He seems like a nice guy and from all accounts of those who know him, they were shocked and don't seem to believe he could have hurt Paige. I've heard of stranger things, but still - gut feeling I get from all this is that he might have been into drugs, might have liked to party, but the more I learn, the less I think he killed her and probably would have defended her against anyone who wanted to hurt her. I hope I'm right. I hate to be wrong.

I've also read a few posts from his mother that were really touching. Seems like a great woman who only wants the best for her son and discouraged some of his more deviant behaviors.

It seems like this case is going cold fast and I hate that. At this point, finding Paige and finding those responsible for her disappearance is not only an absolution for her family and friends, but also an absolution for Jacob if he's innocent. Maybe I'm putting myself out there - but from this point, after all that's come to light - I think he is.

As far as the gang signs - We used to do them all the time when we were young and dumb...We used to "throw them up" about where we wanted to meet for dinner...WC for White Castle, TB for Taco Bell...Yeah, it was stupid, but we did. It was more ironic than anything. We were suburban, white, wannabe gangsters. I wouldn't credibly call them gang signs.

I've just started following this case, read the first 12 pages of the thread this morning. My opinion (and that only, of course) is that she OD'd while with JB and he freaked out & dumped the body.

IMO, and from what I know about drugs/drug users that isn't coke in the picture. The lines are far too big and "fat". Coke lines are typically much smaller and definately thinner. If someone Paiges size took a line of coke that size she'd be done for the night, IMO. I definately think its a crushed up pain pill of some kind.

Also, what JB and his friend were talking about (I believe on myspace?) about Oxycotton no longer being made is 1/2 true. They re-formulated it so that it can no longer be crushed up (to snort) or smoked. If she was into pain pills, and had friends who were addicted (or was addicted herself) heroin is a VERY likely possibility. And it makes sense, even if she wasn't addicted the friends who were moved on to heroin and said "oh just take a few hits, its just like smoking an oxy!!" that very well may have been what she OD'd on (if she did, of course).

Such a sad, sad story. I looked at her sisters myspace and she had a baby around the same time Paige did. It seems that the whole family is a little... off.. I know if I was 14/15 and pregnant my parents would NOT be pleased, and her mom looks quite happy in the pictures from when Paige had her daughter.

If anyone is curious, here is Paige's sisters myspace. http://www.myspace.com/361493634

The Facebook page Brain Storming for Paige is back up again today.
However the Paige You're Safe Here Paige facebook page has been permanently deleted.

Someone posted that Paige is now a cold case. She said a family member told her that today.

As for the white lines - if it was coke that's an awful lot of coke - where would these girls get that kind of money? Coke is more expensive than pills, right?

Update - darn! as soon as I make my first post about Paige's case being cold,
someone posts that they spoke to a detective and was told Paige's case was not cold!
ugh! how many twists and turns can there be one situation???
why would the family member say that?

As for the white lines - if it was coke that's an awful lot of coke - where would these girls get that kind of money? Coke is more expensive than pills, right?

The cost of oxycotin is about 50 cents to $1 per mg. Most users take 40 mgs or MORE at a time when snorting. So about $30 per use with the high lasting 4-6 hours give or take. Overdose very possible after 160 mg.

Cocaine would be about $60 - 80 a gm in the area they are in. Average dose is 20 mg PER LINE. (so a gram would give you about 50 lines). The high lasts on average for 30 minutes. (some people take subsequent small hits to extend this to an hour or hours... or some will simply do more lines).

I'd say the cost overall is pretty close to the same.

I dabbled in cocaine in my college years and do not think those lines look "large" at all IME. They look like a typical lay for a female of her size that isn't a heavy user.

Cocaine scared the hell out of me. I did it a few times at some parties and the pull was STRONG to want it again. I then had three other incidents over my college years that I went on "binges" in which I did a significant amount over a few days. It scared me enough that I just walked away because I knew if I didn't I was in deep deep trouble. Even to this day just TYPING about it makes me crave it.

I would have done about 4 of those lines at a party.... and I was 5'2" and 85 lbs. During the "binges" I spoke of I probably did 8 of those an evening and a few more during the day for several days. And that was NOTHING compared to what those using with me were doing.

What happened in relation to the video of guns and blood in JB's home? There was a video from a reporter showing inside the home shortly after she went missing.

The 'guns' were really weapons - and it was a ceremonial American Indian tommy hawk or something like that - it was hanging on the wall - kinda of a 'weak' weapons charge imho - combined with the alcohol it was enough to put him back in jail on parole violations.
They found what appeared to be blood spots in the sink and latex gloves - the lab results have never been released.
The news reported from INSIDE jacob bumbass's apt - there's enough stupid to go around on that one! The land lady said the stains ON the sink counter were kool aid - and it was reported that she ran her finger thru the spot and then licked her finger saying 'yep kool aid'. How disguisting is that??
they didn't show that on the news - they only reported it.

Just saw that Paige's baby weight 4 and 1/2 lbs at birth. Low birth-weight in babies can be a result of maternal drug abuse.

"Young maternal age alone does not explain the higher rates of low birth weight infants born to adolescent females. Both biological and sociocultural factors, plus lifestyle choices made by adolescents, combine to raise or lower the risk of delivering a low birth weight infant." LINK

The cost of oxycotin is about 50 cents to $1 per mg. Most users take 40 mgs or MORE at a time when snorting. So about $30 per use with the high lasting 4-6 hours give or take. Overdose very possible after 160 mg.

Cocaine would be about $60 - 80 a gm in the area they are in. Average dose is 20 mg PER LINE. (so a gram would give you about 50 lines). The high lasts on average for 30 minutes. (some people take subsequent small hits to extend this to an hour or hours... or some will simply do more lines).

I'd say the cost overall is pretty close to the same.

I dabbled in cocaine in my college years and do not think those lines look "large" at all IME. They look like a typical lay for a female of her size that isn't a heavy user.

Cocaine scared the hell out of me. I did it a few times at some parties and the pull was STRONG to want it again. I then had three other incidents over my college years that I went on "binges" in which I did a significant amount over a few days. It scared me enough that I just walked away because I knew if I didn't I was in deep deep trouble. Even to this day just TYPING about it makes me crave it.

I would have done about 4 of those lines at a party.... and I was 5'2" and 85 lbs. During the "binges" I spoke of I probably did 8 of those an evening and a few more during the day for several days. And that was NOTHING compared to what those using with me were doing.

I feel like it isn't coke because it is harder to just randomly get a hold of. Well basically the trend is to do prescription pills lately. I have ADD and can't even joke about being ADD without someone my age asking if I am prescribed Adderall and could they have/buy some. I accidentally left my bottle out on my kitchen counter one night when a friend was over and he stole around 15 pills when I was in the other room. Prescription pills are a lot easier to get from what I've seen. I've known of friends to do cocaine a handful of times, but usually it is anything from pain killers to anti anxiety pills like xanax. I get the feeling that cocaine is more of a special occasion drug. There are a lot of kids who will get prescribed pills from their friends (for very cheap or even free) or steal them from a family member or friend. This is just the viewpoint from the Ohio River Valley as a 22 year old. The Cincinnati area may be different or have more access to drugs though.

I'm not sure what to think of this case. I could see disappearing voluntarily if things were going on in her life or she felt she needed to clean up her act for her daughter. I could also see an overdose or foul play.

BohémskýCharakter;5779426 said:
I feel like it isn't coke because it is harder to just randomly get a hold of. Well basically the trend is to do prescription pills lately. I have ADD and can't even joke about being ADD without someone my age asking if I am prescribed Adderall and could they have/buy some. I accidentally left my bottle out on my kitchen counter one night when a friend was over and he stole around 15 pills when I was in the other room. Prescription pills are a lot easier to get from what I've seen. I've known of friends to do cocaine a handful of times, but usually it is anything from pain killers to anti anxiety pills like xanax. I get the feeling that cocaine is more of a special occasion drug. There are a lot of kids who will get prescribed pills from their friends (for very cheap or even free) or steal them from a family member or friend. This is just the viewpoint from the Ohio River Valley as a 22 year old. The Cincinnati area may be different or have more access to drugs though.

I'm not sure what to think of this case. I could see disappearing voluntarily if things were going on in her life or she felt she needed to clean up her act for her daughter. I could also see an overdose or foul play.

I would think judging from photos and comments that if she were trying to clean her life up for her daughter someone would know or she would have taken the daughter with her? I thought about Paige a lot last night. The area she's from is not at all far from me and her life circumstances appear similar to mine growing up. It breaks my heart that I don't see anything from her family begging for her safe return. :waitasec: If the lines are oxy, coke, or another substance I guess really doesn't matter... the bottom line is that she was in trouble and it appears that there is no one in her family/ friends that is advocating for her :(

Wow- just got home from work and saw this online when I went to look for another story about a different topic. It's good to know they have not yet declared this case cold. And interesting that they're still looking at Bumpass. I wonder who else's FB they're looking at. Surely there must be others and they are not looking solely at him?

http://www.local12.com/news/local/s...son-Disappearance/qyYn5JV_eUCEnrVmuERvJg.cspx

Snipped from the article...

Covington Police have been looking closely at Jacob Bumpass since he tried to run when they first went to interview him. It was his cell phone records from the night she disappeared that led police to a massive search of East Fork State Park.

Now, they're taking a closer look at Bumpass's social networking trail... his posts on facebook and myspace. Affidavits for two new search warrants say phone records show that Jacob Bumpass and Paige Johnson regularly communicated through social networking sites.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234
Back