GUILTY KY - Paige Johnson, 17, found deceased, Florence, 23 Sept 2010 *arrest in 2020*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news...08792/18108080/-/item/0/-/nssacw/-/index.html

6:22 PM EST Jan 12, 2013

COVINGTON, Ky. —Covington police said they did not find evidence of a teenager who disappeared two years ago.

<snipped>
After searching the site for more than 24 hours, Jones said they did not find human remains. Animal bones were found at the scene. He said they have no reason to believe this location has anything to do with Johnson&#8217;s whereabouts.

I suspect the cistern "tip" is a red herring to try to waste police resources and an attempt to throw people off the trail. Perhaps someone delusional has been fed suggestions, until they believe a fallacy. Perhaps someone wanting to keep the story alive. Most of all I suspect someone throwing out a red herring, to try to divert attention away from the main suspects (Jacob & Ronnie).

Someone close to Jacob, has a history of trying to pin the rap on the other people. Someone close to Jacob has admitted to covering for a serial killer, and alluded to knowing where Paige Johnson is; yet has refused to take a polygraph. Jacob, a person close to Jacob, & Ronnie have all refused polygraphs.

I wish they would find Paige in the cistern or better yet find her alive; but I seriously doubt either. The facts would suggest otherwise.

I think it is suspicious that people that suspect and/or criticize Jacob often find themselves defamed, threatened, harassed, slandered, stalked and/or falsely implicated.

If I recall correctly: Lisa suspected and criticized Bumpass. Someone close to Jacob seemed very hostile and vindictive toward Lisa and seemed to try to smear her name and frame her. I suspect this may be a continued effort to try to draw attention toward Lisa and frame her.

I suspect this may be an attempt to draw attention away from the main suspects and as a way to try to divert attention toward Lisa and Donna. I think it is probably a vengeful way of trying to smear Lisa and Donna.

I am thankful that law enforcement made an effort. I hope they aren't put off by what is probably a false lead.

I hope police investigate the person that provided the "tip" and what and possibly whom motivated it.

If I recall correctly. Before people were spreading rumors of sightings of Paige Johnson, that didn't pan out then police allegedly threatened to prosecute people giving false information.

So hoping throughout this day...a blessing for Paige, her family, friends, and community would occur...the good, bad, or ugly. The end of her disappearance.

Kuddos, tho, to the Covington and Erlanger police, fire & rescue (which I have an affection for :wink:) and other agencies...in their efforts today.

Our thoughts and prayers for Paige, now must linger on...

I suspect the cistern "tip" is a red herring to try to waste police resources and an attempt to throw people off the trail. Perhaps someone delusional has been fed suggestions, until they believe a fallacy. Perhaps someone wanting to keep the story alive. Most of all I suspect someone throwing out a red herring, to try to divert attention away from the main suspects (Jacob & Ronnie).

Someone close to Jacob, has a history of trying to pin the rap on the other people. Someone close to Jacob has admitted to covering for a serial killer, and alluded to knowing where Paige Johnson is; yet has refused to take a polygraph. Jacob, a person close to Jacob, & Ronnie have all refused polygraphs.

I wish they would find Paige in the cistern or better yet find her alive; but I seriously doubt either. The facts would suggest otherwise.

I think it is suspicious that people that suspect and/or criticize Jacob often find themselves defamed, threatened, harassed, slandered, stalked and/or falsely implicated.

If I recall correctly: Lisa suspected and criticized Bumpass. Someone close to Jacob seemed very hostile and vindictive toward Lisa and seemed to try to smear her name and frame her. I suspect this may be a continued effort to try to draw attention toward Lisa and frame her.

I suspect this may be an attempt to draw attention away from the main suspects and as a way to try to divert attention toward Lisa and Donna. I think it is probably a vengeful way of trying to smear Lisa and Donna.

I am thankful that law enforcement made an effort. I hope they aren't put off by what is probably a false lead.
I hope police investigate the person that provided the "tip" and what and possibly whom motivated it.

If I recall correctly. Before people were spreading rumors of sightings of Paige Johnson, that didn't pan out then police allegedly threatened to prosecute people giving false information.
BBM
I have REALLY gotta get a grasp on linking shtuff.
A News Junkie's post #615...the Mobile link. :floorlaugh:

Detective Brian Frodge has a "good idea" of the circumstances, according to Paige's disappearance. What interest I have in his theory! 'Proof' in it...is difficult. Yet, it is duty and calling to pursue the 'tip', that could be THE one. It is my understanding, that from the get-go, LE had little confidence in this cistern search. Presumably, because of the fruitless leads. But, in eyeing his demeanor and hearing him speak...I doubt he, nor others, are put off...rather, ticked-off...as you, and me.

I just get a lil perturbed when our service men and women are called out on false alarms, risking their own...

Paige Johnson is on my mind. Where are you, honey?

BBM
I have REALLY gotta get a grasp on linking shtuff.
A News Junkie's post #615...the Mobile link. :floorlaugh:

Detective Brian Frodge has a "good idea" of the circumstances, according to Paige's disappearance. What interest I have in his theory! 'Proof' in it...is difficult. Yet, it is duty and calling to pursue the 'tip', that could be THE one. It is my understanding, that from the get-go, LE had little confidence in this cistern search. Presumably, because of the fruitless leads. But, in eyeing his demeanor and hearing him speak...I doubt he, nor others, are put off...rather, ticked-off...as you, and me.

I just get a lil perturbed when our service men and women are called out on false alarms, risking their own...

Paige Johnson is on my mind. Where are you, honey?

So what is the "good idea"?

We have a minor who hangs out with a dangerous convicted felon who is the last person to see her alive. Is there some other aspect of this "circumstance" that doesn't point to the obvious?

I'm still curious what female's blood was in JB's car since it was not Paige's.

And now these reports of JB covering for a serial killer or some group of killers is curious. Who are the other victims? Why would he cover for a serial killer?

So what is the "good idea"?

We have a minor who hangs out with a dangerous convicted felon who is the last person to see her alive. Is there some other aspect of this "circumstance" that doesn't point to the obvious?

I'm still curious what female's blood was in JB's car since it was not Paige's.

And now these reports of JB covering for a serial killer or some group of killers is curious. Who are the other victims? Why would he cover for a serial killer?

Agreed. A 'good idea' is unacceptable. No justice for Paige in simple concepts.
I surely do not sleep well pondering 'good ideas'. But...I am not LE, nor privy to the inside intel.
Regardless...whether JB did the deed, covered it up, then lawyered up... he continues to elude, retaining the Bad Boy image, zippin the lip, (protecting SK(s)? Idk what ya talkin bout there? MSM?) All things come to an end.

I knew a boy...fit the profile of JB to a tee. All of it.
I know a girl...fit the 17 year old profile of Paige. Most of it.
The girl escaped and is ALIVE.
The boy over-dosed and is gone.

The girl is grown...a loving wife and mother, and celebrating Mardi Gras in Disney World!
SHE is my daughter.

Paige Valisa Johnson's disappearance moves me. I want her found. Justice served...for her, her family, and especially for her little girl.

I was not here early in her story, but I am now...just a :please: away!

:bump: for Paige. :beats:

N73aMVA.jpg

:bump: for Paige.....can't believe this case hasn't been solved and/or Paige hasn't been found. I think of Paige quite often and of her little girl. How sad she is growing up without her mother. Poor sweet baby girl. Where on earth are you Paige??? :banghead:

The mother of missing teen Paige Johnson covered her eyes and sobbed when she learned that remains of Katelyn Markham were found.

------------------

M will turn 5 in June.

&#8220;She&#8217;s looking more and more like her mother every day,&#8221; Johnson said. &#8220;I am so lucky to have her. To hold her.

&#8220;It&#8217;s a part of Paige that I can touch.&#8221;

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/...issing-Ky-girl-s-mom-cried-when-Markham-found

Vigil for Teen Missing for Three Years
Updated: Tuesday, September 24 2013, 07:44 AM EDT

"It's all been disbelief but especially for this to go on three years is maddening to us. And we're here to demand justice that Paige is brought home," said Alicen Franks, Paige's cousin who organized Monday evening's prayer vigil. Paige's family and friends say they've waited too long and had too few answers.

Many people can only imagine what Donna Johnson has endured. But, Dave Markham, father of Katelyn Markham, knows all too well the pain of searching for a missing child. Katelyn's remains were found earlier this year. He attended Monday night's vigil along with Dave Rader of Texas Equusearch. The group has participated in searches for Paige.

http://www.local12.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/vigil-teen-missing-three-years-3057.shtml

Saw a missing poster for her out here in Illinois on the back of a truck.

(bump)

So 3 years and what do we have...
1) Bumpass refuses to cooperate
2) Bumpass lied about the time he says he dropped her off in the Covington Slums
3) Bumpass was driving around Amelia/Batavio OH hours after he says he dropped her off. East fork lake in that area has lots of wooded areas and storage units. East Fork lake was searched but it's a long way from Florence to Covington to Amelia/Batavia. A lot of trees a few rivers on that trip as well. A huge area to search.
4) LE searches in Latonia and Devou park?? Seems odd given Bumpass's whereabouts that night. It's about 30 miles one way from Florence to Batavia... but they did stop at his place in Covington right? Can we build a timeline for Jacob since his own mouth can't do it?
approx 1:00 am they are still in Florence.
approx 4:00 am Bumpass is in Batavia OH area.
If they did stop at Bumpass place in Covington and something went wrong... then that leaves about 3 hrs of unaccounted time and a roughly 30 mile radius to search.

:bump:

Thinking of Paige and her loved ones during this holiday season. :beats:

paige_johnson_p.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member