GUILTY KY - Paige Johnson, 17, found deceased, Florence, 23 Sept 2010 *arrest in 2020*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When I saw this in the news, Paige Johnson came to mind. I doubt the investigation mentioned in this news article has a direct connection to Paige Johnson. However I have the sense that some individuals with connected with this business, "Responsible Ohio" and drugs, has something to do with the disappearance of Paige Johnson.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news...gents-raid-evans-landscaping-newtown-location

I'm hoping this investigation might turn up some leads in the Paige Johnson case.

If I recall correctly one of the suspect's cell phone pings were near some of these properties and construction sites the night Paige Johnson disappeared.

Most people following the disappearance of Paige Johnson, consider the person to last be known with Paige Johnson to be the primary suspect. The primary suspect and his mother have a history of supporting the movement "Responsible Ohio" to legalize marijuana, including recreational use. Though now they have turned against the group, complaining it would be a monopoly because the group has made concessions to limit the grow locations and growers.

It's suspicious that the organization they had ties with, seems to have an investor that potentially has properties and connections with business in areas near the areas that phone pings indicate the primary suspect was the night Paige Johnson was last seen. Some of the properties, staging areas, work sites, landscaping materials, and landscaping equipment may have been idealistic to do away with a body.

Suit accuses raided Newtown landscaper of fraud ("Some land owned by Evans and his holding companies is in line to be used to grow marijuana if it is legalized in the state of Ohio")
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2015/07/07/fbi-raids-newtown-landscaper/29809145/

Some of the phone pings were in/near areas that are known for drug dealing and manufacturing of methamphetamines.

One of the theories is that the primary suspect and Paige Johnson went out to acquire illicit drugs. It is suspected that Paige Johnson may have overdosed sampling or otherwise using the illicit drugs on a drug run. She may have otherwise been killed in a drug deal gone bad. It is suspected that the primary suspect may have dumped the body of Paige Johnson on the way back from a drug run gone bad.

At first the primary suspect talked with police, but the primary suspect clammed up and lawyered up after police pointed out contradictions with the primary suspect's claims. The primary suspect and his mother have refused to cooperate with police. They have refused to submit to lie detector tests, in questioning about the disappearance of Paige Johnson.

On social media the primary suspect's mother posted that she knew where the bodies were. Which seems to be an admission that she knows Paige Johnson is dead. It seems to be an admission that there is more than one victim, and that the primary suspect's mother is covering for serial murders.

What most people consider the secondary suspect, Paige Johnson's boyfriend. If I recall correctly, he also refused to take a lie detector test in regards to questioning about the disappearance of Paige Johnson. If I understand correctly he was recently convicted and served time for a sexual offense.

The primary suspect's mother denied that her son was a drug addict and alcoholic; even though evidence indicates that he violated his parole/probation by using alcohol and illicit drugs.

The primary suspect's mother denied that her son would ever harm Paige Johnson. However evidence indicates that her son provided Paige Johnson with alcohol. The suspects mother denied that giving alcohol to underage girls can do harm. The evidence suggests that the primary suspect may have supplied Paige Johnson with illicit drugs. In my opinion her son provided alcohol (and probably illicit drugs) to an underage girl for exploitive predatory motives.

The primary suspect's mother admitted that her son had worked as a garbageman earlier in his life. This means he would've probably had access, knowledge how and where to dispose of a body with little chance of discovery.

The primary suspect and his mother's association with potential marijuana grow site investors, and construction contractors may have given them knowledge and access to sites where a body could be disposed of with little chance of discovery.

A female's blood was on the seat of a car that the primary suspect had access to. The tests indicate it wasn't Paige Johnson's blood. So there is the possibility that there might be multiple victims. They might be serial killers. The suspect's mother claimed the blood was probably menstrual blood from the previous car ownership. It's hard to believe that they didn't clean blood off the seats of the car before or since they bought it. One of the many reasons, the primary suspect's mother's explanation is hard to believe. Would you buy a car with menstrual blood on the seat? If so, wouldn't you clean it up ASAP?

Shortly after Paige Johnson's disappeared, police reports indicate that the fire department was called to the residence of the main suspect's brother on November 1 for burning things in the backyard. It seems they did not have a fire permit and it may have been during a burn ban. Why would they dare start a fire during a drought, seemingly during a burn ban? Perhaps to destroy evidence?

Published on Tuesday, 28 September 2010 18:06 Campbell County has joined Kenton and Boone Counties in ordering burn bans effective immediately. Campbell County Judge/Executive Steve Pendery has issued the emergency declaration prohibiting "all outdoor burning" in the county until the further notice. He cites the lack of adequate rainfall as a contributing factor in the fire danger.
http://www.campbellcountyky.org/index.php/home/news-a-events-103/260-burn-ban

Paige Johnson has a daughter. It is a tearful shame that her daughter is without her mother and doesn't know what happened to her mother.

For the sake of those that care about Paige Johnson and her daughter; anyone that has information that might solve this case. Please contact authorities.

Additionally, allegedly there is a reward for such information.

"REWARD OF $3,500. IS BEING OFFERED FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO PAIGE"
http://pleasehelpthesemissingchildren.blogspot.com/2010/10/paige-valisa-johnson-17-endangered.html

If I recall correctly:

The main suspect's mother denied that her son did marijuana. Yet someone dug up a Facebook photo of the main suspect seemingly driving a car with a joint in his mouth. When he was arrested for parole violation, he tested positive for marijuana. Then the suspect's mother tried to blame Tylenol, claiming it was a false positive. The main suspect was seen with slanty bloodshot eyes at a Responsible Ohio event.

Now the main suspect's mother, is in the news pushing for the legalization of marijuana.
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2015/07/04/say-responsibleohio/29695335/

I've talked to BP's mother on Facebook. She is completely duped by him. I'm connected to all this through a friend. I think she honestly believed if pot is legal her son will be ok. I know he was arrested on PV for having a weapon or something. I definitely believe he's involved. If he did not do it himself he helped clean it up. I think she was killed in a fit of rage maybe even by a female connected to BP. MOO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 years later, case of missing NKY teen stays open
10:40 p.m. EDT September 19, 2015
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...search-continues-teen-missing-years/72503240/

Five years ago, a 17-year-old Florence girl, Paige Johnson, vanished.
And five years after Paige disappeared, her sister still holds onto hope that answers will emerge.
“All I can do is hope and pray that one day, God places it in someone’s heart to come forward so that justice may be served,” Haywood said. “And my family can have the closure we deserve.”

more at link.

JB frustrates me so much. I just want to shake him. I don't know what that would do, but I'd feel better.

I was looking at a different Facebook community page for her and came across a comment suggesting this UID. Unfortunately I'm sure this is not match.

http://wthitv.com/2014/09/24/officials-needing-help-identifying-jane-doe-found-in-2013/

How do I know if this UID is in websleuths?

You know, Paige was never ruled out as this UID.

:bump:

[video=youtube;oN48837ehcs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN48837ehcs[/video]​

Womp womp. Just got this email from Amy Dobbs.

"Thank you for your email. Both cases have DNA in CODIS with no association.

Thank you,

Amy Dobbs
Regional Systems Administrator
National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) "

attachment.php

Vigil held for Florence teen who vanished 6 years ago
Family and friends of Paige Johnson held a vigil in her honor Friday night.

The 17-year-old Florence girl went missing six years ago and still there are no answers about what happened to her.

Her body has never been found, and no one has been charged

"Until we find her, there's no rest," Alicen Franks, Paige's cousin said.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 118
Some time just opened in my life (quitting job). I think I'm going to start at square one here and see where I get. I know I'll get right back here but maybe something will pop out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TruthAndACoffee
Back