GUILTY KY - Paige Johnson, 17, found deceased, Florence, 23 Sept 2010 *arrest in 2020*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
~ Respectfully snipped & bolded by me ~
...LE in the third entry to the home which was a second parole office search with both parole and LE present (for the third entry). That means the parole office did let LE into the home. That or the subject let LE in for the third search. I heard that he was cuffed and put in the car though, so it doesn't seem he was present during the search or really had any say in the matter.

It would have been the third visit that he was alleged to have run.
And I had it firsthand from the only witness who is telling it far and wide that he did not run. ... for the third which is the one from which search warrants were obtained would be the one in which he was alleged to have ran. The witness said he didn't run and the witness was not in the suspects home when the 3 plain cars came for him.

So... during this 3rd search, was he in the car in handcuffs or was he somewhere else?

This is confusing?

Salem

To correct an error, LE must go to the parole OFFICE, not the board. Sorry, my slip. Laws vary from state to state so thanks for the info on Iowa. Are LE openly designated there then? The two agencies basically one?

In NE Iowa they obviously cooperate a lot but operate independently of one another separate facilities etc. and by designated i meant there is a line that is to be initialed by the probationee/parole that lists ALL the local LE agencies from state patrol to sheriff, to local PD. (I was on probation when i was much younger and stupid ;) )

Derkiss,

Welcome to WS. Do you have any links to the information you posted or did you happen to know Paige? Some of your posts seem to indicate you may have known Paige. If you do know Paige or anyone who would be considered a case player WS has a verification process and you would need to be verified in order to post as an insider.

Thank you,

Cubby

Cubby, I don't know Paige Johnson. I never met her. Most of my information is verbal from various people, but below are some links.

http://www.wlwt.com/video/25468303/detail.html is a video of kool-aide not only at the sink but also visible on the table. He babysat a toddler to help out a friend.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/...ome-of-man-who-last-saw-missing-Florence-teen reports date of the 3rd search and the information that later went on the search warrant. There was a much more inflammatory article about blood at the sink, but I can't find it on channel 12 anymore. They may have pulled it once the results came back due to the manner in which it was written. Joe Welch was the reporter.

http://www.local12.com/news/local/s...OT-Paige-Johnsons/PhNp1a1Q5kGuCsC5ov6rjg.cspx is report on the results of items taken from the home. Pretty sure the date is wrong on the items being taken on Oct 4th. The information for the search warrant came in the 3rd search on the 4th, so it's doubtful they could get that written up and back to the judge in time, gather the resources, then get the search completed same day. You may be able to find a copy of the search warrant on a youtube video somewhere because the media convinced someone to release it which started the media frenzy and the "Blood found in sink" headlines from channel 12 which I can't seem to locate.

For the 2 young women, I won't post any links.

As to theorizing what may have happened, I have theories like anyone else, but won't post them. They all begin with JB dropping Paige off at 15 & Scott and driving away. There are multiple locations near there she could have gone and many scenarios.

http://www.jailtracker.com/kncdc/kenton_inmatelist.html is the Kenton County (Covington and area) inmate lookup and unlike most counties one can check the box for past records. I won't supply names; you'll have to find them. Media reporting on anyone else is sketchy to completely missing, but the names mentioned so far have past arrests and charges at this link.

Even if JB did drop Paige off that night as he states, I'm sure he knew what her plans were. I keep coming back to the comments between JB and Ronnie - a short conversation that went something like
I can't believe she really did this....me either
that was the gist of it.
So JB and Ronnie could define 'it' as the action
and 'she' as the person they were talking about
Since it was Ronnie JB was conversing with
Paige has to be involved somehow

Even if JB did drop Paige off that night as he states, I'm sure he knew what her plans were. I keep coming back to the comments between JB and Ronnie - a short conversation that went something like
that was the gist of it.

The assumption from almost everyone was that she had run away. She had done it before. As the days passed, people became more worried. I wouldn't be too sure that JB knew what her plans were for that night or R either for that matter.

that was the gist of it.

And the words went more like "she didn't act like she was going to do anything like this."

First, if Jacob had actually run from police, wouldn't have have a charge for that? That is more than just a parole violation and it would be something they could prove.... I would think resisting arrest or attempting to flee or something, would be on there if he had done that???

Second... I wanted to clarify the below point because I realized I wasn't clear in my own previous post.

I believe the reason Paige's first child, M is with her paternal grandparents is because Paige is aware that her family is not the greatest influence. I fully believe she wanted to spare M from having to grow up in that situation. I believe that is why Paige chose not to keep M or allow her own mother to have custody of M.

I also believe that this caused some issues, because Paige's mother obviously adores her granddaughter. This reminded me a lot of Casey/Cindy Anthony... I just think Paige stood up to her mother to protect her daughter, in a way Casey did not. I think if Paige had not kept a second child, it could have gotten ugly. Paige would have known that.

If another child had a paternal side that Paige also didn't want her child to grow up with and she knew that her mother would totally disagree with not having contact with the child... then in that situation I can see her putting the child up for a closed adoption. Which would mean running away until she was 18. Or possibly using the Safe Haven Law somewhere after the baby is born. (She doesn't turn 18 until August.) Which would really be the best bet if there is a fear of the baby's father, not traceable...

I do not for even a second believe that Paige herself would sell her own baby for money. I think that might be a bonus but it would not be her primary motive. Even then, I think she would worry that would leave a trail of some kind.

Paige chose to put her first child into a better situation than she herself grew up in...despite having no example of that from her mother and sister. I believe that Paige would do that with any future children as well.

I believe if Paige is alive and took off because of a pregnancy, this could explain people not talking. If they know that she will be back in a few months... they know that this is all only temporary. It is also possible that she may decide not to return, other than to prove to cops she is alive... after seeing how her family has handled the situation. I believe if she did come back it would be March - September. Likely after she turned 18 in August so that nobody could stop her from leaving again.

Again, all just my thoughts.

I find it interesting and very disturbing that Paige's family won't entertain any other theory than JB somehow harmed her. Especially since I'm of the firm belief that Brit did talk to Paige that night - despite what Brit says.
The pregnant and giving the baby up for adoption theory I really like. Seems a little old school by today's standards. But then again a healthy baby would bring in a lot of money.
I hadn't considered that until now.

And the words went more like "she didn't act like she was going to do anything like this."

I was trying to recall the conversation from memory...I knew I didn't have the exact phrase. Thanks for clarifying.

That said - the same questions still remain
Who is 'she' ? Paige? Tawny?
Do What?

JB could clarify both of these points - which have nothing to do with if/where/when he dropped her off

I didn't mean to insinuate that Paige would 'sell' her baby
I think it showed incredibly maturity on Paige's part to allow the baby's fathers parents to raise M.
If Paige is pregnant and if she is giving her baby up for adoption the adoptive parents are more than likely picking up Paige's living expenses and medical expenses.
I think that's pretty standard for adoptions.
Thats a comforting thought for me - if this is the case then Paige is being taken care of and isn't out on the streets.

First, if Jacob had actually run from police, wouldn't have have a charge for that? That is more than just a parole violation and it would be something they could prove.... I would think resisting arrest or attempting to flee or something, would be on there if he had done that???
He probably should be charged with many additional crimes, but regretfully he isn’t; at least not yet. They seem to be treating this convicted felon with kid gloves. It seems that law enforcement is derelict, however they may have better and deeper reasons for their actions.

On one hand law enforcement maybe just derelict and cheapskates, and may be trying to be gentle on the criminal.

However on the other hand law enforcement may be playing it smart, and maybe waiting to gather more evidence to build a stronger case so there is a better chance of conviction and so that some of these crimes can be prosecuted to a higher degree. Perhaps if they try to prosecute him now, with what they have, he has a better chance of being found not guilty. If they later find more evidence that his crimes are more egregious, then it might be considered double jeopardy to escalate the charges or to re-prosecute.

At this link a judge found reasonable cause that Jacob Bumpass violated his parole by abusing marijuana, alcohol and possessed alcohol. Jacob Bumpass also allegedly gave alcohol to the minor Paige Johnson.
http://www.wlwt.com/news/25827572/detail.html

At this link it alleges that police say that Jacob Bumpass has given false or misleading information to the authorities.
http://www.wlwt.com/r/25897944/detail.html

At this link it alleges that Jacob Bumpass ran when police tried to question him. It also alleges that Jacob Bumpass left the state. It also alleges there was at least one text message about a potential drug deal.
http://www.local12.com/mostpopular/...At-Parole-Hearing/uaDmtDyfVEGpxK_Ha8iPEw.cspx

This link has some of Jacob Bumpass’s alleged history of violence.
http://www.local12.com/news/local/s...umpass-Is-Violent/MHXbuawtGkWn1e416ToHDA.cspx

This link alleges that Jacob Bumpass possessed Percocet. Witnesses alleged that they went to Jacob Bumpass to buy marijuana.
http://news.cincinnati.com/article/...170055/Bumpass-could-be-headed-back-to-prison

Some of this alleged evidence may not be admissible in court, perhaps unless it is all determined to be related to the disappearance of Paige Johnson. I don’t know if they needed a search warrant since he was a convict on parole, but that was a search warrant type of search, there are probably limits to what and how they can use in court.

They may not be able to prosecute him as a drug dealer at this time, possibly because of search warrant constraints. However I would think they would be able to prosecute him for the corruption of a minor, for giving alcohol to Paige Johnson. If nothing else I think Jacob Bumpass should serve his entire term on his previous convictions.

They also might be able to cite Jacob Bumpass for speeding, changing lanes without signaling, reckless operation, and inattentive driving.
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=143515385665310#!/video/video.php?v=139658686050980

(speculation)Even though the evidence seems to prove that Jacob Bumpass is a drug dealer, drug addict, ect… some of the evidence might not be used against him directly in the court of law at this time, because the evidence might have been found under a search warrant that limited the search to evidence related to Paige Johnson’s disappearance.

I found it interesting that there have been at least 3 major drug busts since JB has been in jail. My son - who is JB's age - thinks I'm connecting dots that are unrelated.
BUT what does he know : ) one bust for heroine was made up in Clermont county - EFL area. JB was frequently up in that area.
The most recent bust made was for oxycodon (sp)
JB makes reference to how people are 'holding on to their scripts for Oxy'

It seems like everyone involved in Paige's life -her friends or people she associates with were involved in drugs. Her sister Brittany was charged with 2 counts of deliquency of a minor just a few weeks before Paige went missing. I don't know the link to jailtracker kenton county.

It seems like everyone involved in Paige's life -her friends or people she associates with were involved in drugs. Her sister Brittany was charged with 2 counts of deliquency of a minor just a few weeks before Paige went missing. I don't know the link to jailtracker kenton county.
It seems like just as many if not more of the people that Jacob Bumpass was involved with did drugs, etc…. I’m still puzzled why authorities haven’t charged Jacob Bumpass with many crimes like, contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

KY Inmate lookup
http://www.corrections.ky.gov/kool.htm

I found it interesting that there have been at least 3 major drug busts since JB has been in jail. My son - who is JB's age - thinks I'm connecting dots that are unrelated.
BUT what does he know : ) one bust for heroine was made up in Clermont county - EFL area. JB was frequently up in that area.
The most recent bust made was for oxycodon (sp)
JB makes reference to how people are 'holding on to their scripts for Oxy'
I can’t help but wonder, if information from this case has helped law get evidence to prosecute other drug dealers. I can’t help but wonder if Jacob Bumpass is informing on his drug associates. I can’t help but even wonder if Paige Johnson is an informant, and may have been given a new identity. It seems strange that her boyfriend and one of her family members allegedly left town shortly after Paige Johnson disappeared.

If Jacob Bumpass is secretly informing, that may be why he’s not facing additional charges. He may have cut a deal to be a snitch.

I found it odd too that Paige's BF and her sister cut and run so quickly.
And that her mom is doing everything she can to have the FB pages taken down - the pages with over 21,000 'friends'. That's a lot of people hearing about Paige who can help spread the word. Seems to me that's a good thing.
And Paige being reported missing after only a few hours?

I don't know if JB is a snitch - he doesn't seem to be the brightest crayon in the box
LE may be connecting the info he's telling them with what they already have to make the busts.

They certainly are taking their good old natured time in deciding how many PV violations they're going to charge him with...they seem to want to keep him close. If they let him out he may disappear - either by foul play or he may skip and run

The hand signs that look as though they are forming a "C" are indicative of the Crips street gangs. I am unfamiliar with the other hand signs, although you may be able to find them somewhere on the internet--I am sure that they are probably also related in some way to the Crips.
It is indicative of a group of teenagers now men who knew John Russell who lived in Crystal Lake subdivision and died in a one car accident on Richardson road some years ago. Teenagers who didn't even know him and John Russell's friends still sometimes gather on the anniversary of his death making the "C" sign for Crystal Lake where John Russell once lived. John Russell ran like the wind, and some said they saw and heard someone run through the woods and straight through a barbed wire fence when they were there on the anniversary of his death. Jacob Bumpass was on the football team with John Russell and they were friends living in subdivisions near each other. He used to have RIP John Russell on his MySpace

Derkiss; your explanation does not make sense; when you take into context the other gang hand signals. The hand gesture in the form of the “C” is not the only hand gesture that they are making. The other hand gestures that they are making also seem to be gang symbols that are indicative of criminals.

Some Crip gang signs.
http://crip-gang-knowledge.blogspot.com/2009/06/crip-gang-hand-signs.html

The diamond hand sign is also used by the Crips.
Some gang sings by Jacob Bumpass and his associates.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...b+Bumpass+gang+signs&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

There is also a Crips gang hand sign that looks similar to a sideways victory gesture. This sideways looking victory sign that is used by the Crips, has also been used by Jacob Bumpass and his associates.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video...100000205477221&pid=548249&id=100000205477221

http://www.facebook.com/video/video...100000205477221&pid=548250&id=100000205477221

They certainly are taking their good old natured time in deciding how many PV violations they're going to charge him with...they seem to want to keep him close. If they let him out he may disappear - either by foul play or he may skip and run
Yes it does seem strange that so far Jacob Bumpass hasn’t been charged with any new crimes. As I said before there are several possible explanations.

1: Perhaps the law enforcement are just lazy and derelict and penny wise and pound foolish.

2A: Perhaps law enforcement is being smart and just taking their time to gather as much evidence as possible to get the maximum sentence and the most likely convictions.

2B: Perhaps law enforcement is being smart and using evidence found in this case, to investigate and prosecute other crimes. Like drug dealing.

2C: Perhaps Jacob Bumpass is secretly an informant. Perhaps his alleged lack of cooperation is just a cover story for being a snitch. Perhaps he’s in jail for his own protection as well as parole violations.

On the outside there may be vindictive drug dealers and drug users, that may want him dead for bringing attention to the drug problems and people’s connections to its trade and usage. It may be safer for Jacob Bumpass to be in jail while things cool down, somewhat under observation where there is less free flow of information. If he gets outside now with the free flow of information and without observation; drug dealers and drug addicts are more likely to respond vindictively and are more likely to suspect or figure out that Jacob Bumpass might be a snitch.

Even if Jacob Bumpass isn’t a snich, he might be better off in jail. I would imagine a lot drug dealers and drug users are angry with Jacob Bumpass for shedding light on the drug dealing and drug usage in the area. The police are starting to come down hard on some of these drug dealers; so some drug dealers and drug users, might take it out on Jacob Bumpass.

I'm not sure if I've posted this before, if I did my apologies.
There was a drug od up in the EFL area and they charged the dealer and HIS dealer with murder/manslaughter.
I think JB is better off in jail personally - I've heard of at least 2 dealers that everyone is deathly afraid of.
I'm hoping LE has him as they work the other cases - and judging by the number of major drug busts that seems to be one avenue they're taking.
I keep hearing that Paige's case will be solved very soon - and I got the impression that they were building that case too. But that's all just hearsay.

I'm told it was a small group of friends having a Halloween get together and playing video games. There was a firepit in the backyard and a couple of the boys built a small fire. Funny how the most innocent thing looks guilty depending on how it's framed and how much information is left out by the media.
It definitely was not innocent. This was during a drought, and if I understand correctly there was a fire ban at the time. So apparently it was a crime. Now one can’t help but be suspicious if they were burning evidence. If there were burning evidence, that would explain why they were risking being cited for apparently violating fire laws.

If he is so dreaded violent, wouldn't you think he would have hit a woman by now?
Who says Jacob Bumpass hasn’t or has hit a woman? From what I have seen most violence goes unreported.

Jacob Bumpass apparently is violent. Allegedly Jacob Bumpass robbed one of his “friends” using a knife. Allegedly Jacob Bumpass assaulted and broke the ankle of an elderly clerk during a robbery. Allegedly Jacob Bumpass attacked a customer at a fast food restaurant. Allegedly Jacob Bumpass gave alcohol to a minor (Paige Johnson), then dropped her off on a street corner at one in the morning.

I suppose you think there’s nothing wrong with giving a minor alcohol?

If he cared so much about women in general, and/or cared so much about Paige Johnson as a friend; then how come he allegedly gave her alcohol and dropped her off on a Street corner alone at one in the morning?

To me Jacob Bumpass acts more like a pimp or a con artist and only makes a token gesture to be a “friend” or to be honorable. It seems all to be just a con to gain someone’s trust; to exploit them.

If Paige Johnson really was Jacob Bumpass's friend, then how come allegedly is not cooperating with police to find Paige Johnson? If Jacob Bumpass was really a friend of Paige Johnson how come it appears he made no real effort to search for her? If Jacob Bumpass really was a friend of Paige Johnson; how come after she disappeared that he only mentioned her twice on Facebook after her family and cops apparently contacted him? It seems like Jacob Bumpass only cared about partying, and didn’t give a darn about Paige Johnson.

http://www.kypost.com/dpp/news/regi...umpass-to-remain-in-jail-after-parole-hearing

Posted: 12/17/2010
Last Updated: 2 hours and 31 minutes ago
By: Jessica Noll

COVINGTON, Ky. - Jacob Bumpass, the last man to see missing teen mom Paige Johnson, will remain in jail after a judge ruled on his parole violations.

2_20101015172913_320_240.JPG

Paige Johnson and Jacob Bumpass in a photo on Bumpass' MySpace page.(Courtesy of MySpace.)

On his MS page, the link was on page 1 I believe, he has a big ole, crips sign on there.

Edited to add the link: http://www.myspace.com/jakebumpass . It was on page 2.

It maybe an accident or compulsion or perhaps it’s just being subtle/sneaky but it almost looks like he is flashing the crip hand sign in bed on his profile picture.

<modsnip>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back