GUILTY KY - Paige Johnson, 17, found deceased, Florence, 23 Sept 2010 *arrest in 2020*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for posting all the posts on this video, and identifying the location. While it doesn’t have a direct bearing on the disappearance of Paige Johnson, it does seem to indicate that Jacob Bumpass violated parole on one or more counts. As someone on parole I don’t think he was allowed to leave the state of Kentucky. The video seems to indicate he violated his parole by leaving the state.

The video also seems to indicate that he was speeding in excess of 80 mph, changing lanes without signaling, driving inattentively, and driving recklessly. The name of his video seems to suggest/admit he was drunk driving. It seems he broke many laws in Ohio also. I think he should be charged.

I think the video also demonstrates arrogance and lack of intelligence and what disregard he had for public safety and the law. If you were a convict and out on parole, wouldn’t you try to keep your nose clean and not draw too much attention to yourself? Yet he’s recklessly driving down the freeway in excess of 80 miles an hour; drawing all kinds of attention to himself; apparently wile he is violating parole by being out of state. Videoing it no less. Then apparently Jacob Bumpass lacks intelligence again by posting a video of it on the Internet.

I think Jacob Bumpass needs to be institutionalized for public safety. If they can’t find charges to keep Jacob Bumpass in jail or prison after his parole expires, then perhaps he should be sent to a mental institution. Jacob Bumpass seems to be someone “who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience”.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=143515385665310#!/video/video.php?v=139658686050980

Meh, it didn't turn out to be much, darn it. Someone had posted that there was a video on FB from a while back of him driving from Ohio to Ky 80MPH at 4 in the morning (at least according to the time on the clock on his car) I wanted to see if he was driving on 275 (the highway he would have taken going to/from East Fork. Wanted to see if there were signs on there that would tell us that he had been to EF or at least the area at that same time of the morning in the past. It was not 275 though. At least not the part of 275 that runs from Batavia to Ky.

It was posted on July 3rd if anyone is curious. The caption is "Pretty good dd. LOL" DD=drunk driving?

I almost gave up looking there is soooo much drivel on his FB.

I studied the video ...
manonthestreet-1-1-1.jpg

I think I figured out where he is at from photos of the interstate signs and exit #9. Plus, look at the overpass he goes under with the lights right after exit 9. It matches this photo identically, even the concrete pillars on the overpass sides. See what you think.

Photo from here.

http://www.aaroads.com/midwest/i-075se_oh.html

Interstate 75 southbound at the Exit 9 diamond interchange with Ohio 4 (Paddock Road).

Heh- I was just coming here to post! That is exactly where he is...good work!! I watched the video again a min ago and realized he went under the Paddock Road Bridge (the one in your google pic) it says "Cincinnati" in lights. So he's definitely on 75 South. He does not cross the bridge into Ky yet- he's too far north when the tape stops.

Pretty impressive for a non local! :)
yep! I-75 and I-71 connect down in Kentucky and then split once you cross the Ohio River. Both start with Exit 1 there and then go up as you move North.

I should have known from the amount of traffic at 4AM that he was on 75. That is probably the most heavily traveled highway here. It runs from Detroit to Ft Lauderdale. I hate driving on it...too many trucks. I wonder where he was coming from that time of night?
I am from Cincinnati..born and raised there..I currently live in Louisville Ky...but I travel to Cin Sity often...This is definitely 75 but if you take the Norwood exit it will lead you to 71...it is the Norwood Lateral..It looks like this guy is going south on 75 which will lead you to the bridge to crossover into covington Ky.
If he was traveling 75 South he could not have been coming from 74...275? yes but not 74 because that exit is closer to downtown cincinnati. He could've also been coming from Ronald Reagan Highway (cross county hwy)...you can get to Colerain from 74 and by taking 75 to Ronald Reagan hwy.
yes he is definitley going 75 south towards downtown, i also live in cincinnati and like suspicious1 pointed out he could not have been coming from 74 due to the fact that 74 is a couple more exits down. If he was coming from West Chester he could have taken 71 or 75. It is very hard to tell where he could have been coming from considering there are so many parts of town running off of 75 south. :waitasec:

One of Jacob Bumpass's posts on his Facebook page also seems to indicate he violated his parole by leaving the state.
<modsnip>

Jacob Bumpass…I agree with Paige's sister that he simply does not strike me as the type to hurt Paige. He has known her for years and he is the protector of the group. He doesn't appear to have a motive to hurt her,...
I disagree. In my opinion his protector image is just a façade, part of a con. It’s much like how pimps try to portray themselves as protectors of women; it’s part of the con. Because the whole time they are “protecting them” they are victimizing the girls or setting up girls to be victimized.

If Jacob Bumpass really cared about Paige Johnson and women; why did he allegedly give her alcohol and drop her off on a Street corner at 1 AM drunk?

If Jacob Bumpass really was a “protector” then why does he have and alleged history of assaults?

If Jacob Bumpass really was a “protector” then why would he be apparently drunk driving down the freeway in excess of 80 miles an hour, recklessly changing lanes without signaling, while videoing his inattentive reckless driving?

Generally, when they have an area pinpointed due to cell phone pings

From what I understand the type of cell phone ping that is involved with this type of phone and phone system; it’s hardly pinpoint. From what I understand the system only has intermediate accuracy; of about 1 mile. That’s a rather large search area. I would hardly call it pinpoint. It’s too bad it wasn’t a GPS phone with a GPS ping log; that would have likely increased the accuracy of the pings to a block or better.

I'm not one for believing in coincidences - I sure hope LE checked this out. I would hope Paige would speak up and say she's from KY. But who knows.
I bet the 'national' data bases have to be checked. It wasn't too long ago that nothing much was 'national' all just jurisdictional. A few people on the Paige FB pages have said recently that there is about to be a BIG break with BIG news. My attitude was I'd believe it when I saw it.
Maybe this is it??

Ok i've been reading and lurking and let me clear up the gang sign stuff. yes JB is claiming to be a Crip, which as I've said before is laughable, but in his circle of friends its probably seen as something cool. I'm a former gang member myself and can attest that anyone clinging that hard to a set isnt just sitting at home playing Xbox and smoking a little weed.

If he is true blue like he claims then he would embrace all of the gang culture. Which means drugs, prostitution, robbery and even murder. I dont put it past JB. A protector or women??? that seriously made me giggle. Most chicks are seen as property and probably either dealing dope or on the stoll selling their bodies for cash for their so called "protector".

Ok i've been reading and lurking and let me clear up the gang sign stuff. yes JB is claiming to be a Crip, which as I've said before is laughable, but in his circle of friends its probably seen as something cool. I'm a former gang member myself and can attest that anyone clinging that hard to a set isnt just sitting at home playing Xbox and smoking a little weed.

If he is true blue like he claims then he would embrace all of the gang culture. Which means drugs, prostitution, robbery and even murder. I dont put it past JB. A protector or women??? that seriously made me giggle. Most chicks are seen as property and probably either dealing dope or on the stoll selling their bodies for cash for their so called "protector".
If it&#8217;s permissible ( I&#8217;m a newbie and don&#8217;t know, can&#8217;t remember, don&#8217;t understand all of the forum rules/etiquette) please elaborate.

I suspect in some sense you probably mean it as Jacob Bumpass and most of his associates/&#8220;friends&#8220;; being smalltime punks/&#8220;wantabe&#8221; gangsters. But then aren&#8217;t most gangsters smalltime? And didn&#8217;t even the big time gangsters start smalltime or/and as posers?

Punk smalltime &#8220;wantabe&#8221; gangsters have killed people over things as trivial as an Xbox.
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&expIds...er+an+Xbox&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=83f87efc6f926f13

Often what starts out as seemingly innocent and harmless, escalates into something harmful, dangerous and sometimes even fatal. Many of these punk kid &#8220;wantabe&#8221; fakers/emulators often end up doing great harm. Theft, murder, vandalism, rape, assault, etc&#8230;.

Think about it; seemingly, was Paige Johnson being treated more as a friend; or as property to exploit?

After Paige Johnson&#8217;s disappearance, Jacob Bumpass seemed more interested in Oreos and turntables, then he did about his alleged missing &#8220;friend&#8221;. If Jacob Bumpass really was Paige Johnson&#8217;s friend, then why isn&#8217;t he cooperating with police? Why did he give her alcohol? Why did he allegedly drop her off on a Street corner drunk at one in the morning? Why didn&#8217;t he go out and try to search more for her, and why didn&#8217;t he talk more about her; if he really was her &#8220;friend&#8221;?

Even Al Capone had a façade. Al Capone acted as a &#8220;friend&#8221; of the people (shall we say protector of people) by opening up soup kitchens. Al Capone was quite a philanthropists; but it was all just part of a con. Being a philanthropist, opening soup kitchens, was just his way of winning over more people, and greasing the wheels. His philanthropy was PR, to make his criminal enterprise more palatable. Al Capone tried to play down his gangster image, by pretending just to be a playboy and a philanthropists.

Let&#8217;s not forget that punk &#8220;wantabe&#8221; gangsters are probably responsible for most of the drive-by shootings and murders. So let&#8217;s not trivialize Jacob Bumpass and his associates just because they are punk &#8220;wantabe&#8221; adolescent gangsters. So let&#8217;s not trivialize Paige Johnson and her associates just because they are punk &#8220;wantabe&#8221; adolescent gangsters. As far as I&#8217;m concerned they are all suspects.

Let&#8217;s not forget that Paige Johnson is missing. She may very well have been murdered. She could have overdosed. She could have been seduced into prostitution; by a &#8220;friend&#8221; &#8220;protector&#8221; via drug and alcohol addiction. (aka pimping and prostitution). She could have been sold/shanghaied/kidnapped into sex slavery.

Not every gang or sect has the same culture, and the culture is a living culture, so it changes and goes through metamorphosis and cycles. So the appearances and methodologies often have many similarities but many differences.

Jacob Bumpass and/or many of his associates, seem to idolize or have tendencies for: violence, drugs, alcohol, pimping, prostitution, racism, cultism, Satanism, crime, etc&#8230;.

I to would be skeptical that they would be formally accepted by other legacy Crip gangs. But gangs are much like terrorist organizations; they cannot be open like businesses; so they sacrifice much of their formality and organization. Gangs are not formed like legitimate organizations; they are not in the open and they are not predictably functioning and predictably organized; otherwise they would be easy to prevent, detect and bust. Instead gangs and terrorists are loosely associated networks. So members and gangs don&#8217;t necessarily fit a tight stereotype.

<modsnip>

a mod said:
Edited to add the link: http://www.myspace.com/jakebumpass . It was on page 2.
It seems that someone has access to Jacob Bumpass&#8217;s account and has changed things to try to conceal incriminating information. It seems that some of the information is no longer public, or/and has been deleted. The crip gang references and symbols are no longer public and/or have been deleted.

It seems that both Jacob Bumpass&#8217;s MySpace and Facebook accounts have been altered in the last few days, apparently to try to conceal incriminating information from the general public.

This really isn’t pertinent new investigative news. However it is a feel good story that helps keep Paige Johnson’s name in the minds of the community, and will hopefully keep people looking for her, motivate authorities to investigate and motivate for justice.

Family Of Missing NKY Teen Gives Back To Community
http://www.wlwt.com/news/26249343/detail.html

Just an FYI, you can link to the open wall of a facebook member and paraphrase what is being said or point in the direction of what comments to look at (ie: date/time, etc) but you can't copy and paste status updates/posts/comments etc.

It's against Websleuths Terms of Service.

You might want to edit your posts.

Just an FYI, you can link to the open wall of a facebook member and paraphrase what is being said or point in the direction of what comments to look at (ie: date/time, etc) but you can't copy and paste status updates/posts/comments etc.

It's against Websleuths Terms of Service.

You might want to edit your posts.
Unfortunately I can&#8217;t edit my post anymore. Apparently there is a 60 min. time limit for the common user to edit. Several hours before you posted, I e-mailed a request, asking that a small part of my post be edited.

I thought there already was quotes from Facebook here, but I may be mistaken. If it was a rule violation, my apologies. I thought it would be acceptable to post the comments because they are originally posted in a public venue. I also thought they would be covered under fair use. I thought it also might be considered public domain, since allegedly search warrants were issued for the content.

Unfortunately a link would not be effective, because the comments are no longer public or/and have been deleted.

I already had issued an e-mail to web sleuths because there was some content that slipped through that breached my own ethics. I asked that a certain bit of information be edited out, and that my post be reviewed and edited if the content was not acceptable to Web sleuths standards.

I would like to post to remain, minus the small part I wanted to be edited out. If my post breached the rules or etiquette; then please do any additional editing necessary.

I don&#8217;t know about web sleuths as I&#8217;m a newbie (and not good at reading rules, comprehending rules and remembering rules); but from what I understand it is commonplace to quote from peoples Facebook pages on most public venues.

For instance the nutcase Clay Duke that recently held a Florida school board at gun point.

http://www.huliq.com/1/1315-clay-duke-had-left-apparent-suicide-note-his-facebook

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php...=info#!/profile.php?id=100001806207246&v=info

My apologies if I violated any rules or any web sleuths standards.

I am not a moderator, just a poster like yourself, hon. :)
I was just giving an FYI to all the posters that were posting quotes, not to anyone in particular.

Websleuths rules are that you can't copy and paste from any social networks. You can paraphrase and link, like I said.

If a page is private or comments have been deleted, you can't discuss what was posted either.

The comments have to be able to be linked to, is my understanding. Unless you get a mod's approval.

Social Network Rules
About Social Networks... - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I'm not sure when JB's FB page was set to private - seems like for a long time it was public. I was kinda surprised his attorney didn't advise that it be taken down due to incriminating evidence.
A while ago search warrants were executed to get past privacy settings on social networking sites - I haven't seen any news about what was discovered. I had really high hopes that would create a break in the case.
The alleged gang association is very scary. I want to believe that JB is a 'wanna be' - in my mind that fares much better for Paige.

Paige has been missing at or around 3 months now.

Her child celebrated Christmas without Mommy.

Prayers for Paige's family.

Someone posted on one of the Facebook pages - Brainstorming for Paige - that she was a close friend of Paige's - had dropped her off 'way down in Alexandria' a few times. She went on to say that she had a long heart to heart talk with Paige right before she disappeared.
She left her phone number - posted it on FB actually - saying that if anyone wanted to talk to her she'd be happy to talk. Sounds like this girl - Brooke - knows something and the guilt is weighing on her and she wants to step up. I encouraged her to call the tip line for CPD - 859-491-TIPS or em them - there's a em address info@covingtonky.com
I sure hope this leads to a break in the case.

Parole Revoked For Jacob Bumpass
http://www.local12.com/content/brea...With-Missing-Teen/BY1oAKMnr02czJCD-Su57Q.cspx

I&#8217;m glad to see that Jacob Bumpass's parole has been revoked. However I think perhaps additional charges should be levied; like contributing to the delinquency of a minor for allegedly giving Paige Johnson alcohol. I think charges of drunk driving should also be considered, though it&#8217;s questionable if the evidence would be strong enough to stand up in court, Jacob Bumpass allegedly posted a video where he appears to be drunk driving through the city in excess of 80 miles an hour, apparently changing lanes without signaling in a reckless and inattentive fashion. Allegedly he has a history of theft, robbery, drug dealing, drug abuse, alcoholism, racism and violence. In my opinion Jacob Bumpass seems to be mentally ill and has unstable sometimes violent tendencies. I hope Paige Johnson is still alive, however I suspect she is dead. If she was alive I suspect she would have surfaced by now. There is a remote possibility that she is being held captive as a sex slave or has gone away to have a baby. If she went away to have a baby or if she was unhappy at home, I would think she would resurface after the baby is born and/or after Paige Johnson turns 18. I hope she is alive, but I suspect she is dead. I wouldn&#8217;t be surprised if some hiker, fishermen, or hunter finds the body in the springtime or the summer. If she&#8217;s dead; may she rest in peace. If she&#8217;s alive, I hope she&#8217;s okay, and that her condition and whereabouts is communicated to the authorities ASAP. Whatever the case I hope there is justice.

I am not a moderator, just a poster like yourself, hon. :)
I never said that I thought you were a moderator. If I thought you were a moderator I would&#8217;ve asked you to edit the post. With the wording I used I guess I can see how you could get the wrong impression. My grammar and English is lousy.

I&#8217;m sorry that my post was removed, but I respect the message board for doing so. Though this may be a public message board in some respects, in other respects it is private. In the respects that it is private, it can make almost any rules and enforce it almost anyway that it wants to. I&#8217;m sure that they have their reasons for what they do, I may not agree, but I do respect their opinion. After thinking about it, I think perhaps I understand more where they&#8217;re coming from.

There was some additional bad words that I had quoted, that I had overlooked, that I wanted to be edited/censored. But my entire post was removed before I could request that those words be censored.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back