KY KY - Ricky Griffis, 46, missed work, fam got text, "stuck in the woods", car found in the Coopersville strip mine, Wayne Co, 4 Jul 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"The Wayne County sheriff says the search for Griffis is an active and open investigation and there are aspects of the case they cannot talk about for fear it would compromise it."

Sounds like more than your basic search....

Maybe someone was afraid he'd talk:

"successfully embarked on the path to recovery before his disappearance.

Although she feels her son disappeared due to foul play, "

THIS page being updated regularly:

I can't normally access FB, but for some reason I was able to view the post from April 2nd by Ricky's sister, and it is clear she believes that his disappearance is not accidental.

JUL 5, 2023
Today marks one year since the disappearance of a Monticello man — and his family is left still wondering what happened.

Ricky Griffis was reported missing on July 5, 2022.

[...]

The Cajun Coast Search and Rescue Team from Louisiana recently joined in the search efforts last month.

[...]

JUL 6, 2023
Cajun Search and Rescue has left the local area without anything significant turning up in the search for Ricky Griffis, nor the other two missing persons cases from McCreary County.

1690765622107.png

JUL 13, 2023
[...]

Days before the anniversary of the disappearance, 11-year-old Colton Adams surprised the family in a big way.

“I wanted to inspire about Ricky and because I, I wanted to have him to have a good thing to bring him back and see if the cops can get him here or get, see if he’s doing good,” said Adams on being inspired to design the car.

Adams and his family entered a car in the Wayne County Fair and Horse Show Demo Derby, but it went far beyond than just signing up, Colton made sure the car was designed a certain way and with it bringing awareness to the disappearance of Ricky Griffis.

[...]

He says he spoke with Ricky’s mom after winning “best looking car” at the demo derby.

“She said, Jesus, brought you into our life, to see if you’re, you’re a part of our life now and I gave the trophy to his mom,” he says.

[...]

Bump for Ricky

0 Unidentified Person Exclusions

Tattoos:
wolf on back right shoulder
barbed wire right forearm
large cross on left upper arm

two toes missing from right foot
skin grafting scar right thigh
right lower leg and ankle repaired with surgical rod
top dentures

He was last seen in the Burnside community of Pulaski County this week in 2022. His car, cellphone and wallet were discovered a couple days later in the Coopersville Strip Mine area. The area was searched on multiple occasions with nothing turning up. Law enforcement feel foul play was a factor however investigations have led to polygraph tests but no one has been detained or charged. WC Sheriff Tim Catron tells us that at this time there are no new leads in the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inthesun123
Back