KY KY - Samantha Jones Sperry, 25, Graves County, 29 March 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hopefully you or someone you know will be able to.
I have an iPhone. I missed the part about the off duty police officer who was looking at Sams apt to rent was the one who noticed the blood on the ceiling. That was what I was wanting to hear to make sure I got the correct information. So based on this interview, two samples were collected at the apartment. One, Graves County collected when they did the search. That was the article of male clothing with blood. They sent it off and do not have results yet. Then after Sams landlord wanted her place cleared out so he could rent it, since she hadn’t paid rent an off duty police officer from Murray ( I believe) looked at the apartment. He then noticed blood on the ceiling. That jurisdiction
( Murray) came in and collected that sample and sent it off to be processed.
My question is... how great of a search of the apartment was done if another police department off duty officer located blood on the ceiling?

I have an iPhone. I missed the part about the off duty police officer who was looking at Sams apt to rent was the one who noticed the blood on the ceiling. That was what I was wanting to hear to make sure I got the correct information. So based on this interview, two samples were collected at the apartment. One, Graves County collected when they did the search. That was the article of male clothing with blood. They sent it off and do not have results yet. Then after Sams landlord wanted her place cleared out so he could rent it, since she hadn’t paid rent an off duty police officer from Murray ( I believe) looked at the apartment. He then noticed blood on the ceiling. That jurisdiction
My question is... how great of a search of the apartment was done if another police department off duty officer located blood on the ceiling?
Wow. Yall sure are dealing with a mess, and with a loved one missing! It's always frustrating to be dealing with people who don't perform as we would hope, but on top of that, it is such a traumatic and emotional time.

I think you are right. These dudes know what they were doing. They certainly didn't know how to tell a story because I read half of this thread with a scrunched up confused face. Sadly, I think they went in the woods, but not for the reasons stated. Her phone being home is a big clue where she was last alive. Cause she would likely not leave it and they would likely not take it. I don't have high hopes that she is alive, but I hope yall can find her and they pay for what happened. :(

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Obviously a poor job was done but thank GOD that officer noticed. If she is deceased due to the men involved I pray they find her so it helps even more to nail them and get them convicted. I somewhat understand the area by what has been said on here so it doesn't seem like an easy way to find a body. I've been saying a prayer for her every night.

Yes, her daughter is 4 son is 2. They miss her very much :(
Those poor kids. How devastating and confusing for them. At those ages, all they know is Mom is missing, but they don't have the reasoning skills yet to understand why. I hope Samantha is found soon. Thinking of her family and friends, strength to them all.

I do hope that the Fish Fry and Auction turned out well yesterday. I hope you had the opportunity to get more awareness out there and to see and have the support of those that turned out.
It went well, thank you.
It was nice to see people come in and support the efforts to help locate Samantha. Awareness is still such a huge key, trying to get people to remember all that they can from those two very important dates and actually talk.
We are all very thankful for the support and hope it continues as we know this is going to be a long journey

Wow I can't believe they haven't found her yet. I'm sure the cops are making progress behind the scenes, but it seems so long.

The family is hopeful that there is information that LE hasn’t released yet, but worries about this becoming a cold case at the same time.
Prayers and thoughts that something breaks or new opportunities become available in the search soon while there is hopefully evidence still left

im late on this case. I feel like the "grain of truth" in these stories is that an argument occurred. he did something to her then got help from dad and uncle to hide her. he then went off into the woods to lay low. the LE bungled this case something awful. I don't think she ever went into those woods at all or alive.

im late on this case. I feel like the "grain of truth" in these stories is that an argument occurred. he did something to her then got help from dad and uncle to hide her. he then went off into the woods to lay low. the LE bungled this case something awful. I don't think she ever went into those woods at all or alive.
I agree. I don't think she ever went into those woods at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back