MO MO - Jasmine Haslag, 31, Jefferson City, 18 June 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So frustrating to feel stalled. I have my opinion of who, what, when and where, along with possible accomplice, but without further information or named POI I don't know how else to contribute?

This seems like one of those *everyone knows* cases, but without evidence it will languish forever :(

Do we know when Dale Jr was released from prison? I think he may be the key to solving both these disappearances. IMO. MOO.

He was release 12/8/14 days before Randy went missing. I called my mom the day before he was released and told her to watch maybe he could be the one to lead us to something. Never did i think someone else would go missing and we would have more unanswered questions. I don't know for sure he had anything to do with either disappearances but it is hard to look the other way when he was living at the same residency as both of them at the time they went missing and not think that he doesn't know anything if not guilty by association. I can't say for sure what happened to my sister all I have is what i suspect. I hope that someday someone will come forward and let us have peace.

I just want to put Jasmine to rest. I hope that someday we can bring her home.

Was the hand ever DNA tested to rule in/out if it came from Jasmine?

They were unable to find anything in the river. I talked to this man maybe 2 years later and at that time he still swore that it what he saw. They drug the river but the current was so high it rained for days that summer and the river was higher then normal. I remember stilling out at the river access in the rain like it was yesterday while they were waiting for the rain to let up to try to look.

FB Page for her: https://www.facebook.com/JasmineHaslag

no new info of course, but it really is a good, personal, missing persons page featuring other cases.

here's a group on FB for her as well: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2376033370/

charley project page: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/haslag_jasmine.html

Thank you for sharing Jasmine's pages. I try to keep up with her Facebook page as much as I can but its not an easy task by any means.

Thank you again

Thank you for sharing Jasmine's pages. I try to keep up with her Facebook page as much as I can but its not an easy task by any means.

Thank you again

This brought tears to my eyes. I can't imagine how this must be for your family. I'm sure looking at her pages brings up waves of painful emotions. I pray that she will be found and returned to your family. I also pray for justice to be served.

Jasmine's mother and Angie Yarnell's mother's joined together to form "Missouri Missing," a non-profit that provides support for families of missing persons. This was published February 2, 2018, so it appears that Jasmine and Angie and still missing, although Angie's husband has been charged with her murder. So sad for these families.

15 years after daughter's disappearance, mother uses her grief to support others

• jasmine_sue_haslag_1.jpg
    jasmine_sue_haslag_2.jpg
    jasmine_sue_haslag_4.jpg
    jasmine_sue_haslag_5.jpg
    jasmine_sue_haslag_6.jpg
Haslag, circa 2007
  • Missing Since 06/17/2007
  • Missing From Russellville, Missouri
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 07/19/1975 (49)
  • Age 31 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'9, 120 - 130 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description Possibly a zip-up hooded sweatshirt, a black and tan shirt with a peace sign printed on it and denim capri pants.
  • Associated Vehicle(s) Green 1996 Toyota (accounted for)
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde/brown hair, hazel eyes. Haslag has pierced ears, and burn scars on the insides of both her forearms. She has missing molars and her other teeth are decaying. She has previously broken her forearm. Haslag may use the last names Florence, Lock and/or Martelli.

Details of Disappearance​

Haslag was last seen at approximately 12:00 p.m. on June 17, 2007, at her residence in the 13000 block of Minnie Street in Russellville, Missouri. She was scheduled to pick up her children at 12:30 p.m. the following day from their father's residence in Bland, Missouri, but never arrived.

Her green 1996 Toyota was found abandoned on June 20, in a field off Highway 94 in Mokane, Missouri, across the Missouri river. This was in the opposite direction from the route Haslag would have taken to pick up her children. The license plate and battery had been removed from the vehicle, which had nothing in it.

Her mother filed a missing persons report on June 21, four days after she was last seen.

Haslag's boyfriend was the last person to see her. He originally stated he last saw her when she left Russellville to get her children, then changed his story and stated she dropped him off at a Wal-Mart store. The boyfriend was incarcerated on drug charges after Haslag disappeared.

Haslag was herself involved with drugs prior to her disappearance, and was due to appear in court on July 18, 2007 on charges of possessing materials to make methamphetamine and intent to distribute marijuana, both felonies. She missed her court date. She did not have a criminal record prior to these charges.

Authorities believe foul play was involved in Haslag's disappearance. They think her case may be drug-related. Her disappearance remains unsolved.

Identifiers​

Dentals: Available
Fingerprints: Available
DNA: Available

<<Her boyfriend was arrested on the 19th in the same area, in a stolen truck and in possession of meth and an illegal pistol. The boyfriend said at first that she had left from Russellville to pick up her children. Then said she had dropped him off at J.C. Wal-Mart to catch up with his brother. He later said Jasmine was being held against her will but would not say by whom.>>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back