Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

cybervampira

Reaction score
Richmond Police Department

MISSING PERSON

The Richmond Police Department is searching for 22-yar old Savannah Spurlock. Savannah was last seen on Friday, 1/4/2019 leaving The Other Bar located at 319 S. Limestone in Lexington, KY. Savannah was last seen leaving the bar with an unknown black male and an unknown white male. The Richmond Police Department is seeking the identity and whereabouts of these two individuals. The white male was seen leaving the area in a black, Chevy S-10 pickup. Please contact the Richmond Police Department with any information at 859-624-4776 or email information to detective@richmond.ky.us

Savannah Spurlock
Shoulder length brown/blond hair
Multiple tattoos including a rose on left shoulder, “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me” on right side torso, “I’m her daughter” on her back.
Last seen wearing a black sleeveless top and a maroon skirt with heels.

Lt. Col. Rodney Richardson
Assistant Chief of Police
rrichardson@richmond.ky.us

B7339D34-854F-4845-BE58-35A4A78AE174.jpeg 58573D51-C8FC-45BC-88D2-C3419D898F3A.jpeg 7B0F5C21-469F-4046-861F-42EA6D3A61FD.jpeg C2E4A0B2-7F97-4C87-A07A-8D7978DD64FB.jpeg

Richmond police searching for missing woman, two men last seen with her - ABC 36 News

Thread #1

Last edited by a moderator:
The body language of the two guys in the still posted above does not look good to me. Fearing the worst for Savannah.

Maybe they aren't "unknown" men to her. She may very well know one or both of these guys. They could be friends, acquaintances from work, old school friends she bumped into, etc.

Who reported her missing?

Her FB: Savannah Spurlock

A very odd/angry new comment to her relationship status (which isn't new). I don't get what it means at all.

Her FB: Savannah Spurlock

A very odd/angry new comment to her relationship status (which isn't new). I don't get what it means at all.

People need to stop reporting Savannah's FB profile or trying to get it shut down - report the people making crude comments instead. We have no idea if LE has secured a warrant for her FB data or may need it and if FB pulls it first, that could cause problems for them.

Bringing from end of previous thread. This morning from Cajun Coast Search & Rescue Team
"We need a volunteer in the Lexington area with a boat."
They also asked for a second.
" UPDATE: Commander Wade and Cajun Search and Rescue have 2 volunteers with boats at this time, with a few more on standby. Thank you all for your willingness to assist!"

Did they say Lexington for todays search? But I do see Herrington is closer to Areas searched.

No, but they asked for boat volunteer in the Lex area. That struck me as odd. Herrington is closer to the Lex area. Boo-coos of boats in the Richmond, Lancaster, and Stanford areas. There's lakes, big ponds, and rivers, all over so there's boats all around.

@rsd1200 made this wonderful post in Thread#1 page 24 on January 24, 2019. I wanted to bring this recap and links forward, especially helpful to anyone just joining the case discussion now:
  • On the night of Thursday, Jan. 3, SS left her/Mom's home, in her Mom’s car, with a female friend.
  • The females stopped at a male friend’s house, in Lexington, and together the three got into a different car, bound for a bar in Lexington. SS and a friend, ends up at "The Other Bar" in Lexington. Her friend left, but SS decided to stay. The Other Bar does not close til 2:30 a.m.
  • SS, an AA male, and a Cauc male, were spotted on security cameras at Good Samaritan Parking Structure at 2:24 a.m.
  • SS's Mom said; Around 3 a.m., SS FaceTimed her from the front seat of a moving car, driven by a male, with two people in the back seat, (a guy and a girl). The people in the backseat were hollering at S's Mom. SS told her she would be home in the morning.
  • SS's Mom says she called SS’s phone around 8.a.m. on Jan. 4; the call went straight to voicemail, though, something that immediately caused her to worry.
  • It's been told to LE that she was taken to a home in G.C.; The individuals who said that they took her to a home in Garrard, said that she left there, on foot. A home was searched, on Fall Lick Road, and a vehicle was seized.
  • A search was also performed around Cedar Creek Lake in Stanford, Ky (Lincoln County). The article reflects Lancaster (Garrard County) but that's incorrect.
  • Madison County/Richmond police, with assistance from Kentucky State Police, is taking the lead on the case.
  • The search area could be very broad, with lots of farmland, water sources, and wooded areas; Madison (her home), Fayette (The Other Bar), Lincoln (Cedar Creek Lake), & Garrard (Those interviewed live in GC), and, Jessamine could be a potential search site.
Missing Kentucky mom's ex-boyfriend, mother shed light on disappearance

Police: Richmond woman missing, last seen at Lexington bar

Police search Garrard County home in missing woman case

However, Iirc, Herrington rents boats, and probably would have donated a boat, especially at this time of year. Idk. They may be going to search the river or Cedar. The river would be a daunting task but at least the weather is better today.

No, but they asked for boat volunteer in the Lex area. That struck me as odd. Herrington is closer to the Lex area. Boo-coos of boats in the Richmond, Lancaster, and Stanford areas. There's lakes, big ponds, and rivers, all over so there's boats all around.
Got it.

He said Lexington area though... Hmmm. There's all kinds of boaters in the Lincoln/Garrard area but maybe they aren't wanting to bring attention to searching at Cedar. Oh, they could be searching at Herrington! How could I forget Herrington?
Kentucky is similar to the climate of my state. It's possible people pull their boats and store them in the winter? I know we do but also know there is 0 chance it will be used since it's for lake Erie but even smaller lake boaters do the same.
And yes, maybe not drawing attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member