Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many feet from 3178

If you look on the map, the area will show up as Lawson's Chapel. I could be totally off, but the better half was raised down in there and back in the day, some of those ponds may be small, but they're deeper than you'd think. He said one or two may be 15-20' deep. Nothing but a feeling she'll be found in water and near somewhere they know. They're young. I don't think they have lots of "real" world experience. I could be wrong, we may be dealing with young serial killers, but I see something went really sideways and they freaked out.

If you look on the map, the area will show up as Lawson's Chapel. I could be totally off, but the better half was raised down in there and back in the day, some of those ponds may be small, but they're deeper than you'd think. He said one or two may be 15-20' deep. Nothing but a feeling she'll be found in water and near somewhere they know. They're young. I don't think they have lots of "real" world experience. I could be wrong, we may be dealing with young serial killers, but I see something went really sideways and they freaked out.
I zeroed in that pond also. Without looking again I think it was about 1 1/2 miles away.

Only if you want to answer but have to ask your guessing SK's? Also you may be dead on as to the search area. Google maps show 1.9 mi and a big pond nearby.
Google Maps

Only if you want to answer but have to ask your guessing SK's? Also you may be dead on as to the search area. Google maps show 1.9 mi and a big pond nearby.
Google Maps

SKs? Total out in left field 1 in a million shot. I think these boys were just comin' home from work or decided to hit Lex, and fate had it that she had a fight with her friend, and somewhere, something went really bad. I don't feel they left the bar with her, with ill intentions. I don't get that vibe from the photos. She looks cold, and alone. The one fella is letting her use his arm, but he's not shielding her from the wind, no one offers her their hoodie, or jacket. Idk, I just want her found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi