Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO is it possible SS called her friend that she got in the argument with to come pick her up from that house and the argument escalated? Or called someone else? I’m sure the police looked into phone records and texts...accidents happen.

Last edited:
Ok. I thought people said it was on the Cincinnati news. Sorry, @cybervampira for tagging you just yet. I’ll keep an eye out for a news story.

I hadn't seen it on the news, either. That's what I meant in my post. I've only seen the poster shared around FB.

Here's a post from Texas Eqqusearch about the search for Savannah tomorrow.

SAVANNAH SPURLOCK SEARCH UPDATE: If there is snow on the ground, we will NOT be using ATV'S. If there is 2" or more of snow on the ground, there will not be a public search. THIS IS FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY INVOLVED. WE HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH EMERGENCY MANAGER AND HE IS IN AGREEMENT. PLEASE WATCH OUR PAGE TOMORROW MORNING AFTER 6:30 AM FOR AN UPDATE.

PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE OUR PAGE OR CALL US TO ASK FOR UPDATES.

DailyMail is considered MSM here at Websleuths. :)
While I understand people's concern about the Daily Mail being considered a "mainstream media source" we do indeed, allow the Daily Mail to be used like other MSM sources on Websleuths.
Yes, it is gossipy and the reporting can be iffy however, the Daily Mail has had some very good stories on the cases we follow. DM usually has pictures of the case and people involved long before we do here in the U.S.

I would advise you to look at their stories carefully and use your common sense.

A perfect example is when an approved source ( not necessarily the DM) comes out with a big 'THE INTRUDER CONFESSES TO KILLING JONBENET RAMSEY. ARREST HAPPENING SOON." I can guarantee you this story is false. 100 percent false. But that doesn't mean we should discount all the other decent stories the media source has given us in the past.

I'm sure I have made this explanation as clear as mud. That's my job. You're welcome ;)

Tricia

Ok. I thought people said it was on the Cincinnati news. Sorry, @cybervampira for tagging you just yet. I’ll keep an eye out for a news story.

I confused her with someone else. I've only seen KC on facebook. My bad. Apparently he family has contacted the police though but I am unsure of outcome (was MP report filed? etc).

There's been another young woman who's gone missing here in Kentucky. Kristina Combs in Alexandria (about 1.5 hours from here, up near Cincinnati/Covington). She's been missing without ID for almost 72 hours now. I haven't seen anything on the news around here at all, just the "missing" posters and pleas from her parents via social media. Friends say they've seen it on Cincinnati news. For the record, I do not believe this is connected to Savannah. It will just be interesting to see how much attention this disappearance gets. (And if you come upon a post with her information, please pass it on. Every little bit helps.)

I saw another missing woman from Knox co, which is a little over an hour, farther south, from Richmond. She’s apparently been missing since 12/28 and they just realized she hasn’t been seen until 2 days ago. It’s a weird one. Her name is Shannon Harkins Wombles if you haven’t seen the information being passed around yet.

Really? Its such a terrible news site lol. There are some things in there that haven’t been verified and I’m oretty sure they pulled from social media or that radar article that’s been refuted.
Again, we have to use common sense. When we didn't list The Daily Mail as a MSM source posters were complaining, at the time rightly so, that the DM had some good interviews and pictures. I can't remember the case. Anyway, damned if we do and damned if we don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaDiosa1975