Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi & welcome!

It’s been stated by MSM that SS phone was “turned off around 8:30a.m.” & it has also been stated by MSM that SS phone “was no longer on by 8:30 a.m.”. I noticed most local news sources said that LE told them the phone was turned off, but there isn’t a direct quote from LE saying this.

I think that could easily play either way & as mentioned already, the phone would be needed to know whether it died or was turned off.

In general, an iPhone (which is what kind of phone SS had) will NOT ring at all before going to voicemail, regardless of it was turned off or if the battery died. The same with being out of service. The only way it would start to ring at first before going to voicemail is if it was still on & someone declined the call, but this was never reported & is just an example I’m giving.

IMO, finding the phone is the only way of knowing anything further about this.

Another example I’ll give is an app I personally have on my phone to block some spam calls. You can set it up where it appears that your phone isn’t on, is out of service, etc. You can send possible spam calls to hear this message or to voicemail. You can send all calls to this or just certain numbers.

My point being that it’s really impossible to know. Many factors could come into play, although some are obviously more likely than others.

ETA: Sorry so long! I was talking to my 6 year old while typing this & starting rambling!
I just read a post in another thread that a cell phone company can tell when a phone is turned off because there is a specific "ping" that occurs. So maybe they do know that it was turned off, as opposed to the battery dying. Imo

Yes, I agree. I was just saying that lack of insurance isn't usually a reason for forgoing prenatal care here in KY. There are many reasons why a woman might not receive care, but not having insurance is pretty far down on the list-especially if you're young, pregnant, unmarried, and are either unemployed or underemployed.
Yes, where I live one is automatically eligible for Medicaid if they are pregnant, and the baby for a full year afterwards, no matter what income you have. Imo

Sadly in my opinion she is gone. I don’t understand why some cases go to deceased/not found and this one hasn’t?

Only presuming, of course, but my guess is that this case has not gone to 'deceased/not found' because, at least at this point, there seems to be no evidence, or at the very least insufficient evidence to point to Savannah's death. With all due respect, what you feel, and I feel doesn't mean that is fact. I am sure that when LE have enough evidence of her death to announce such, they will. JMO

Last edited:
Sadly in my opinion she is gone. I don’t understand why some cases go to deceased/not found and this one hasn’t?
I think they need some type of evidence to indicate she is no longer alive. Usually they proceed with a missing persons investigation as if they are searching for a living person, unless they have some kind of proof that indicates otherwise. Imo

Probably because they're still getting in active tips. They just wrapped up another official search yesterday. Without a body, or without someone from that night insinuating that something caused her death, there's nothing to go on other than a feeling.

In the beginning wasn't it reported that her purse and coat were left in the car? Or was it just her coat?
Ok, here’s what we deduced. Her regular purse was left in the car, and we think it’s likely she brought this small clutch to take in the bar with her. We know she had it outside the bar, and we know that the other purse was reportedly in her car.

Kind of a follow-up to the poster who asked why this has not been changed to a deceased/not found case, I do wonder if LE have privately told Savannah's family that they believe that she most likely is deceased.

I’m not sure this has been posted before, and I’ve never posted a video link before, either, so we’ll see if this works. It’s a very emotional interview with her dad. Her oldest son will be finding out she’s missing in therapy.

Ok, here’s what we deduced. Her regular purse was left in the car, and we think it’s likely she brought this small clutch to take in the bar with her. We know she had it outside the bar, and we know that the other purse was reportedly in her car.
Thanks. Were her coat and phone at one time reported to be in the car? I thought I had it right at one time but am now confused all over again.

I’m not sure this has been posted before, and I’ve never posted a video link before, either, so we’ll see if this works. It’s a very emotional interview with her dad. Her oldest son will be finding out she’s missing in therapy.

Yes, so sad. I think it was supposed to be on Thursday, Valentine's day, that he said he was taking him to a therapist. Imo

Kind of a follow-up to the poster who asked why this has not been changed to a deceased/not found case, I do wonder if LE have privately told Savannah's family that they believe that she most likely is deceased.
I think usually they encourage the family to keep up hope unless they have clear evidence that one is deceased. Imo

The days grow long with nothing! I'm still hoping the Cajuns will return It's so strange nothing remains of Savannah. Not a smell, phone, article of clothing. Nothing. It's almost like 'beam me up Scotty'! Gone!
Nobody knows anything and nobody's talking! Amazing.
Surely this last group she was with are not that smart or loyal!

The days grow long with nothing! I'm still hoping the Cajuns will return It's so strange nothing remains of Savannah. Not a smell, phone, article of clothing. Nothing. It's almost like 'beam me up Scotty'! Gone!
The problem unfortunately for LE they have to have something that they can pick apart btwn the three, or it’s even possible only one knows what happened to SS.But in order to catch somebody in a lie, you have to be able to factually dispute it. I’m sure LE is struggling to do that. Jmo

The problem unfortunately for LE they have to have something that they can pick apart btwn the three, or it’s even possible only one knows what happened to SS.But in order to catch somebody in a lie, you have to be able to factually dispute it. I’m sure LE is struggling to do that. Jmo

I am leaning towards only one of the people in that group actually knowing what happened. I have a hard time seeing all 3 keeping their mouths closed like this and not cracking. I haven't discounted her calling someone to come and get her, and something bad happening after that, but that wouldn't explain why they continue to zero in on that particular area search-wise.

The dad said it well. Three men take a woman out to the middle of nowhere and they know something.
My thought... Will there be enough evidence?

Somebody's talking.........but only to the police...for starters, does anyone here know the bartender (s) who was/were working that night at the **Other Bar**?....or do they have a bartender......(?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod