Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, continuing with the above scenario........when whatever it was "went south"......they could have took her and dumped her....I mean far away. So when the police were told "she walked off", all of (local) LE and the associated searches would be local and would diminish chances of finding her body. Wow, Now, I wouldn't be surprised if she was found as far south as Tennessee or as far north as Ohio.

With 5-6 hours on their hands she could be anywhere within state.

So, continuing with the above scenario........when whatever it was "went south"......they could have took her and dumped her....I mean far away. So when the police were told "she walked off", all of (local) LE and the associated searches would be local and would diminish chances of finding her body. Wow, Now, I wouldn't be surprised if she was found as far south as Tennessee or as far north as Ohio.

On that note can car GPS be used like phone pings ?...if they did this and were smart enough NOT to take phones , maybe they tracked them thru onstar or something

I wonder what that specific area looks like around the house she was last known to be at. Is Garrard a pretty big town? I’m sure police are 10 steps ahead of us on this but I wonder what security cameras around town show and if any neighbors had security cameras. If these men transported her body in a vehicle to dispose of they would have been captured on camera at specific times and left a trace of the direction they went. Does anyone know how much of the area has been searched?

There are two vehicles that we know of....what are the chances of those having GPS??
I own a 2016 Buick Enclave with all the bells and whistles, Onstar is one service I use. The car itself has GPS as I can follow it around as my hubby is the one who drives it, so at least I know cars made in 2016 and newer have this ability. Good idea to get as many providers as possible and start a map of the locations. Now getting the data would depend on who the car and service is titled to I guess so the mom would be the one to ask those questions. Surely the cops did this but I am of the opinion cops are just too busy and not real keen on sharing what they have. I wish the mom would join here if she has not already so that we can compare notes and offer suggestions.

I wonder what that specific area looks like around the house she was last known to be at. Is Garrard a pretty big town? I’m sure police are 10 steps ahead of us on this but I wonder what security cameras around town show and if any neighbors had security cameras. If these men transported her body in a vehicle to dispose of they would have been captured on camera at specific times and left a trace of the direction they went. Does anyone know how much of the area has been searched?
I have no idea if the local police were resourceful enough to ask for video footage from all Thorntons, Super America, BP, Loves, Huck's etc. within a 100 mile radius that morning.

Of course if she was transported by a vehicle that LE is unaware of...it will be a dead end......

Re: to the phone being 'turned off or with a dead battery':very early on during the press conference with the chief of police he answered this specific question saying that they did not know. They did not have any way to tell whether it had died or had been shut off completely.

Re: how the men last seen with each other knew each other: In the interview with her BF, she stated that they believed that these men worked together. I have no reason to believe this as untrue. The police know where they work. They have most definitely given this information to the family while trying to conclude if there was any relationship between SS/her friends and the men.

I think whether anyone talks has a lot to do with whether all three men were involved in SS's disappearance. If all three men were involved, I think at least one may eventually talk. As Ben Franklin said, "Three can keep a secret if two of them are dead."

On the other hand, if it was only one man that caused SS's disappearance, he may have lawyered up and will never talk. I'm not saying this was a deliberate killing, but if it was, throughout history there have been many perpetrators that never admitted anything to anyone.

That's where I'm at with this one. If all 3 were involved, someone will crack soon. If it was just one of them, this may be a long wait.

I wonder if the police checked the house for a recently-opened box of large brown or black garbage bags----or lifted fingerprints off a opened box....

Did I read the 2 guys that took her to this white house in Fall Lick say she left out on foot the next morning? If this is true someone should have been called to pick her up it is not like she could have walked to the local bus stop a block away, this IMO is total guano and warrants them getting picked up. Have they lawyered up? If so who is this lawyer?
>>Yup, Total....

You're right. They could've even crossed over state lines and returned in that amount of time.

Yep. There’s no telling how far they could’ve gotten since they had a fairly decent head start on LE. She was last seen at 232am Friday morning, 1/5, on surveillance. LE spoke to the guy in the s10 that Tuesday, 1/8. There’s essentially a whole weekend worth of time that has to be accounted for. You can get into one of the surrounding states and back within 10 hours. I highly doubt she’s in GC.

They are never as thorough as we think , or wish . JS

People rarely are in general, but our LE here is pretty good. There are three counties working together on this case and Fayette County LE aren't bumpkins by any means. Having seen the detectives' work on cases in the past, I am confident that they're looking at the case from every angle and using various methods to seek out her movements that night and following morning.

People rarely are in general, but our LE here is pretty good. There are three counties working together on this case and Fayette County LE aren't bumpkins by any means. Having seen the detectives' work on cases in the past, I am confident that they're looking at the case from every angle and using various methods to seek out her movements that night and following morning.

Yes to this. People are quick to write off Richmond PD but it’s not as small as people think. EKU has one of the better police studies programs in the states, the university is known for their program. All LE training is done through EKU. Richmond PD also has a decent size department with a fairly large budget since it’s a college town. Coupled with KSP, they are more than capable.

Yes to this. People are quick to write off Richmond PD but it’s not as small as people think. EKU has one of the better police studies programs in the states, the university is known for their program. All LE training is done through EKU. Richmond PD also has a decent size department with a fairly large budget since it’s a college town. Coupled with KSP, they are more than capable.

You're right. People literally come from all over the world to study in EKU's justice and safety program. We also have a KSP outpost here and the Richmond PD is good as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member