Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sad. I figure they must not feel powerful, in "real life", so they feel powerful by being cruel to families who are in pain, all while hiding behind a screen. People who feel good about themselves don't normally demean others, especially when they are at their most vulnerable.

Absolutely agree what kind of people do this? It’s awful her friends and family read those comments. I’m suspicious of the people posting under two names, what their motive is. Funny how they like to keep an eye on what people are saying on there in terms of the investigation. Makes you wonder who they really are?

Her friend didn't do anything wrong. She doesn't deserve to be trolled. You can look out for your friends when you are out, but you can't put yourself in danger. And a lot of times you can't force some to do something.

I’m not saying for one second she did or did not do anything wrong but she was there so as part of the investigation it makes sense to rule her out or investigate potential involvement. Either way. I do however agree no one deserves to be trolled. Awful behaviour

I have been following this quite closely from the beginning. I know that SS's phone was dead or turned off around 8:30 am, but do we have any information about where her phone last pinged? It could have been at the house where they know she was (at some point), but do we know for sure that was the last place? Or is this something that LE has not even addressed?

I’m not saying for one second she did or did not do anything wrong but she was there so as part of the investigation it makes sense to rule her out or investigate potential involvement. Either way. I do however agree no one deserves to be trolled. Awful behaviour

The friend is part of the investigation. She would know what Savannah's mood was who she talked to possibly. I'm sure she is rethinking the whole night, but she couldn't drag her out of a bar. She wasn't babysitting. She could have information that is important and not know it. Trolling her is cruel and it isn't helping the case. It doesn't make you want to open up if you feel like every word you say is going to be twisted around and attract more unwanted attention.

I have been following this quite closely from the beginning. I know that SS's phone was dead or turned off around 8:30 am, but do we have any information about where her phone last pinged? It could have been at the house where they know she was (at some point), but do we know for sure that was the last place? Or is this something that LE has not even addressed?

I’m not sure, I read in the paper about the ping but this could be hearsay certainly not aware of any proof re the mobile.

I don't believe that the house seen on t.v., is the house that they all went to party at, that early morning. I'm pretty sure that the black truck belonged to the white man in the Good Sam Cam clip. So, whose vehicle did she travel in, to GC, with the black truck following?

I think they went to the other home, to hang out, that was searched. Things went bad there. It was getting near light out, so they transported her and possibly hid her in the trunk of the white vehicle, that was at the house on FLR. Someplace to hide the body temporarily. She was not reported as missing til the evening of the 4th, so if some such scenario happened, they had some time. I believe the aid of another individual, was enlisted, to then move her from the white vehicle, and hide her body.

At least two search sites, and at least two vehicles taken (possibly three, of each). If, however, the unknown search site, is where I believe it to be, she could have easily walked to town, and met a ride, in less than 10 min.

She was alive at 3:00 a.m. and there is proof that she was in GC. If they arrived in GC by 4:00 a.m -ish, it would have started getting light outside by 6:30 to 7:00 a.m. That's not a lot of time to make someone disappear. They had to know she had a mother who was expecting her home in a few hours, b/c SS told her Mom, via FT; " I will be home later this morning".
I'd start checking for basements, bunkers, storm shelters under ground. If these people killed her they would have had a reason. 3 people rarely pick up a girl from a bar just to kill even if murderers unless they are like MS13 and it's a recruitment kill. If she is alive she either is trying to start life over somewhere else or in some basement, storm shelter, or SHTF bunker against her will.

I'd start checking for basements, bunkers, storm shelters under ground. If these people killed her they would have had a reason. 3 people rarely pick up a girl from a bar just to kill even if murderers unless they are like MS13 and it's a recruitment kill. If she is alive she either is trying to start life over somewhere else or in some basement, storm shelter, or SHTF bunker against her will.
Jayme Closs was!

3 people may not have meant to kill her but did. partying that went off the rails.

It's possible that she never hit panic mode. It could even be possible that she passed out, and regurgitated in her sleep, (just from possibly drinking more than her normal tolerance), and if so, and not discovered quickly, she could have choked to death, while everyone else was in another room, or passed out.

I just don't think they meant her harm but, if something went sideways, somewhere during their travels, it's possible someone could have deliberately murdered her.

The locations they have been searching, along with the undisclosed home, lead me toward folks in party mode, something bad happened, and a cover-up was done by the witness(es).
I agree and I tend to believe it very well may have been accidental. In my area we just had a 21 year old celebrating his birthday that died due to choking on his vomit after a night of partying. I totally think that could have happened, more than likely I think an overdose probably occurred from drugs they gave her and they freaked out. I hope one day she is found but I follow a case out of Liberty MO and it has been over a year where a young girl disappeared pretty certain at the hands of some drugged up creeps, and they have never found her. These people know how to dispose of a body, and I imagine they know the same methods in Kentucky.

I think she thought she was getting a ride back to her mom's car. Why she thought 3 strange men would do that for her is beyond me. I did some things when I was young that I hate to think about. I am lucky to be alive. I was out late, dancing and drinking white wine and I trusted people back in the 80s

I wish the friends who came together with her that night had stayed together. Can't go back in time *sigh*
Above up thread... the idea about the code word is excellent.

Jayme Closs was!
Honestly I would not be surprised if she were being held ,if she really did walk off someone would have no doubt picked her up, and someone out that early if its not for work, hunting or fishing or a normal valid reason....its probably meth or coke which seems to turn users into rapists and murderers. JMO

I think she thought she was getting a ride back to her mom's car. Why she thought 3 strange men would do that for her is beyond me. I did some things when I was young that I hate to think about. I am lucky to be alive. I was out late, dancing and drinking white wine and I trusted people back in the 80s

I wish the friends who came together with her that night had stayed together. Can't go back in time *sigh*

She made no mention to her mom about being home soon or getting a ride to car...in fact kind of the opposite, imo. Her mom called to find out when she would be home...if she was on the way to retrieve car, that would be the obvious thing to say...not will be home later in the morning...

If you are leaving the bar at the sametime as other people getting a ride to your car or friends place is easier than waiting for an uber if the people are going the same way. Or maybe there was another party or the promise of one or they were going to get food, who knows. She possibly had talked to them for awhile or at least one of the guys.

If a friend refuses to leave or decides she is going somewhere else what can you do? I've been the one that has refused to go or gotten separated from friends. I wouldn't want someone to feel obligated to follow me around. Or to put themselves in danger because I'm being drunk and stubborn. Ideally you should agree to stick together but that isn't a one sided commitment.

Something is missing from this story. I dont think she knew she was was going to be taken that far to that house... if she made it that far.
If your drunk a car ride sometimes gets hazy and time can get weird. If someone tells you that you are going somewhere and implies it isn't far it would be easy to believe them.

I have a good 10+ years on Savannah, so maybe I shouldn’t still be dressing this way lol. After some of the comments here, I’ve honestly been hesitant to wear some things that I normally wouldn’t have thought twice about. This is probably a good thing though.

Anyway, as mentioned, we haven’t heard from mtnlites. I’m also hoping this means the search is still on today. Really hoping they find her.

Wear what you like. Life is so much too short to allow others' opinions or comments to shape your choices. If you would have worn it before without hesitation, don't allow someone else's opinion or comments stop you from wearing it now.

If your drunk a car ride sometimes gets hazy and time can get weird. If someone tells you that you are going somewhere and implies it isn't far it would be easy to believe them.
What sort of meds could a woman who gave birth a couple weeks back be prescribed and would those enhance effects of alcohol? You would think post partum depression meds may have been prescribed and could have made her make risky decisions (maybe Zoloft or Prozac). This could have influenced her decision to go with the men if she made that decision on her own. It also could make it more likely she walked out like they said and left on her own. I'm leaning more towards that since the police haven't found certain items and the men didn't seem to have tried to cover up any knowledge of her. I would think they actually worked with the police. I bet she did walk out and either succumbed to the elements somewhere or was picked up by a creep and in some of these type of situations it ends up being a cop patrolling who is not so good of a guy.

The only thing I see about the way she was dressed is the blouse is very low cut. I couldn't tell if the blouse had anything to cover cleavage. Looks like a low cut v neck. Other than that I'm not seeing how anyone is seeing anything inappropriate with the way she was dressed. Lots of dresses and blouses have low cut necklines these days. This isn't 1955.

I missed getting the quote in
this post, this was a reply to GoBuckeyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members