Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think she made it to that house whatever happened may have occurred on route the house and mobile ping could have been to throw police off the scent and prevented the real area of interest in being uncovered. I think the accidental death is an interesting theory <modsnipped>
What is said on social media is not to be posted here.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is said on social media is not to be posted here.
Thanks for the reminder. We can mention that her facebook page is open as long as we don't discuss specifics. Is mentioning that she has received negative comments going to far? I hope they really are monitoring all social media. I feel like that is relevant to her disappearance. I know we don't want gossip confused with facts. I'm curious if her phone uploaded anything automatically. Did her phone show activity between the call to her mom and when it turned off or lost power.

Thanks for the reminder. We can mention that her facebook page is open as long as we don't discuss specifics. Is mentioning that she has received negative comments going to far? I hope they really are monitoring all social media. I feel like that is relevant to her disappearance. I know we don't want gossip confused with facts. I'm curious if her phone uploaded anything automatically. Did her phone show activity between the call to her mom and when it turned off or lost power.
IMO it's okay to report what she says on her face book as long as you say that's were it comes from. Also okay to generalize what is being said by others on SS face book, but not specifics.

I’m thinking other than the pings, there probably wasn’t any visible activity that could be see without obtaining records from the phone company. I really wish they could find that phone.

I went ahead and copied and pasted the rules regarding social media. I know there are some new people who have recently joined so hopefully it’s helpful!

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals

Victim (missing or murdered person)

Suspect (as indicated by LE)

◦ Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.

◦ Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.

◦ Paraphrasing is okay.

◦ Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.

◦ Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.

◦ If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect

Friends of either a victim or a suspect

Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Any exception must first be approved by an administrator. You can contact an administrator via private message, or send an email to websleuthscomments@gmail.com

EXAMPLE: If a suspect has been arrested for a crime relevant to the discussion topic, and you want to post a Facebook screencap from his/her personal page, you must first obtain approval from administration.

I've been thinking more about what we know about that morning and what may have happened. I'm leaning toward Savannah died because of using a drug or drugs. An accidental death and the phone going off at 8:30 a.m. was because that's when someone woke up and found her. My second theory that seems likely is they raped her and she died because of something violent happening.

The friend of Savannah's, think she was a godmother to some of her children, said she thought the three men were co-workers but not friends and out to pick up girls. Why does a guy pick up a girl from a bar? Think sex would be the motivator if indeed he left with the girl and specifically went to the bar to pick up a girl.
Two of the men must have been riding together in one car and the other man in the truck. The truck followed the car to Garrard County. Savannah rode in the car with the two men. I figure she rode in the car and not the truck because she wanted to be with the man she was pictured with. The other guy in the car evidently rode with the man driving the car to get to the bar. The house searched on Fall Lick belongs to a relative of the guy driving the truck.IMO
This scenario doesn't sound like co-workers out for a drink and out to pick up girls. The three men left with just one girl. The Police say Savannah was at one address. Because the truck was said to follow, doesn't seem to me, they went to his house. If the three men were not friends how would they know where to drive to another co-workers home? Seems the man of the home they were going to would lead the way. Also if they were just co-workers why two men in one car? If they were just co-workers out for a drink and out to pick up girls seems to me the one man with Savannah would have went with Savannah to be alone. The two other guys would have gone home straight from the bar. It does seem like the one guy gave the other guy a ride so figure he would have to take that guy home.
This just doesn't sound good to me that all of these people ended up in one home and doesn't seem it would be just to party as co-workers. Also I don't think they all went to the guy driving the trucks home whether it was on Fall Lick Rd or somewhere else. I think they went to the guys home Savannah was seen walking with. This guy Savannah was walking with was who she trusted, who she got close to and he lead her into what ever took place. IMO If they all talked at the bar and they all left together to go do drugs in order to party longer, this makes more sense to me. If one of the men had the drugs, all wanted to do drugs, than I can see the three men and one woman scenario as something that may not have had sex on any of these people's minds and drugs were the motivator. If it was to just drink more, I see these three men as friends and maybe also co-workers who possibly did have sex on their mind and sex was the motivator for all of them being together.
I can't see them disposing of her in the area of Fall Lick Rd. They knew they had been in public, Savannah had Factimed with her Mom and Law Enforcement would eventually find them. Fall Lick Rd would be somewhere Law Enforcement would search first and these men would know that.
Savannah had just given birth to twins and from what I can figure it was about 4 wks from the time she gave birth until she went to the bar. Sex would not have been on her mind and think it's much more likely drugs were the motivator for her going with men she didn't know. Only thing that has me really doubting this is people who know her have said she did not do drugs. In another case I followed the gal missing did many drugs but her friends and family said she did no drugs. Could be the friends and family saying this are in denial, not wanting the public to know or they actually did not know.
IMO they've disposed of her body in water, the searchers have missed the body and they'll find it when the weather warms up and the body comes to the top of the water. Decomposition will keep them from finding the cause of death.

I've been thinking more about what we know about that morning and what may have happened. I'm leaning toward Savannah died because of using a drug or drugs. An accidental death and the phone going off at 8:30 a.m. was because that's when someone woke up and found her. My second theory that seems likely is they raped her and she died because of something violent happening.

The friend of Savannah's, think she was a godmother to some of her children, said she thought the three men were co-workers but not friends and out to pick up girls. Why does a guy pick up a girl from a bar? Think sex would be the motivator if indeed he left with the girl and specifically went to the bar to pick up a girl.
Two of the men must have been riding together in one car and the other man in the truck. The truck followed the car to Garrard County. Savannah rode in the car with the two men. I figure she rode in the car and not the truck because she wanted to be with the man she was pictured with. The other guy in the car evidently rode with the man driving the car to get to the bar. The house searched on Fall Lick belongs to a relative of the guy driving the truck.IMO
This scenario doesn't sound like co-workers out for a drink and out to pick up girls. The three men left with just one girl. The Police say Savannah was at one address. Because the truck was said to follow, doesn't seem to me, they went to his house. If the three men were not friends how would they know where to drive to another co-workers home? Seems the man of the home they were going to would lead the way. Also if they were just co-workers why two men in one car? If they were just co-workers out for a drink and out to pick up girls seems to me the one man with Savannah would have went with Savannah to be alone. The two other guys would have gone home straight from the bar. It does seem like the one guy gave the other guy a ride so figure he would have to take that guy home.
This just doesn't sound good to me that all of these people ended up in one home and doesn't seem it would be just to party as co-workers. Also I don't think they all went to the guy driving the trucks home whether it was on Fall Lick Rd or somewhere else. I think they went to the guys home Savannah was seen walking with. This guy Savannah was walking with was who she trusted, who she got close to and he lead her into what ever took place. IMO If they all talked at the bar and they all left together to go do drugs in order to party longer, this makes more sense to me. If one of the men had the drugs, all wanted to do drugs, than I can see the three men and one woman scenario as something that may not have had sex on any of these people's minds and drugs were the motivator. If it was to just drink more, I see these three men as friends and maybe also co-workers who possibly did have sex on their mind and sex was the motivator for all of them being together.
I can't see them disposing of her in the area of Fall Lick Rd. They knew they had been in public, Savannah had Factimed with her Mom and Law Enforcement would eventually find them. Fall Lick Rd would be somewhere Law Enforcement would search first and these men would know that.
Savannah had just given birth to twins and from what I can figure it was about 4 wks from the time she gave birth until she went to the bar. Sex would not have been on her mind and think it's much more likely drugs were the motivator for her going with men she didn't know. Only thing that has me really doubting this is people who know her have said she did not do drugs. In another case I followed the gal missing did many drugs but her friends and family said she did no drugs. Could be the friends and family saying this are in denial, not wanting the public to know or they actually did not know.
IMO they've disposed of her body in water, the searchers have missed the body and they'll find it when the weather warms up and the body comes to the top of the water. Decomposition will keep them from finding the cause of death.

OK Summary. I have accepted the facts that: (1) the police have no clue of where to search-they have had no success; (2) any deliberate search/discovery of her body will be based on educated 'hunches" which maybe cued on the daily habits of the three males-----what they do/where they go during the course of a day; what areas do they frequent....(3) her body will be discovered accidentally.....maybe months or years from now....

"Decomposition will keep them from finding the cause of death..."
Yes, unless there the cause of death is blunt trauma to the head....this can be ascertained by skeletal remains...

Dr. Phil was talking to the Smiley Face Killers private investigators and they were talking about GHB and the effects sound so much like scopolomine. Is this the same drug? He said one would be compliant and could be Les around and they mentioned people are posting videos or challenges to see how many they can drug with GHB.
GHB is not at all the same as scopolomine. Scopolomine is just a motion sickness drug that makes you drowsy...of course, added to alcohol, it could enhance the effects, but memory loss is not really a main symptom - unless overdosed (and sure, people can black out from alcohol, etc.). But, GHB is much more powerful and almost always leads to memory loss. This is really what people use as the "date-rape" drug most commonly. You do not need to "overdose" someone with GHB to cause memory loss. You could slip GHB into a non-alcoholic drink and it would still have the effect of memory loss, suggestibility, etc. This would not happen with scopolomine - although we assume SS did have alcohol. Anyway, just clarifying the difference.

And, my first thought was the same as the member who mentioned the C-section possibility. She would absolutely have pain killers if that was the case. And, just in general, people who are not addicts sometimes mix alcohol and opiates for a better "high" - when they have been legally prescribed. It absolutely does not mean that they are addicts and they don't go in search of opiates after the prescription runs out. I have many friends (not people who did drugs regularly or were in "trouble" regularly) who would do this after things like wisdom tooth removal - just because they had opportunity. But...if you aren't careful, it could absolutely lead to an overdose. Again, not at all suggesting that SS is an addict. Just could have been a contributing factor...

GHB is not at all the same as scopolomine. Scopolomine is just a motion sickness drug that makes you drowsy...of course, added to alcohol, it could enhance the effects, but memory loss is not really a main symptom - unless overdosed (and sure, people can black out from alcohol, etc.). But, GHB is much more powerful and almost always leads to memory loss. This is really what people use as the "date-rape" drug most commonly. You do not need to "overdose" someone with GHB to cause memory loss. You could slip GHB into a non-alcoholic drink and it would still have the effect of memory loss, suggestibility, etc. This would not happen with scopolomine - although we assume SS did have alcohol. Anyway, just clarifying the difference.

And, my first thought was the same as the member who mentioned the C-section possibility. She would absolutely have pain killers if that was the case. And, just in general, people who are not addicts sometimes mix alcohol and opiates for a better "high" - when they have been legally prescribed. It absolutely does not mean that they are addicts and they don't go in search of opiates after the prescription runs out. I have many friends (not people who did drugs regularly or were in "trouble" regularly) who would do this after things like wisdom tooth removal - just because they had opportunity. But...if you aren't careful, it could absolutely lead to an overdose. Again, not at all suggesting that SS is an addict. Just could have been a contributing factor...
P.S. Some people could certainly be more sensitive to scopolmine than others. But, your average guy who goes out and parties probably doesn't know much about scopolomine - whereas they have probably heard of GHB.

I agree with her friend & many posters that the 3 men went to the bar to pick-up girls (plural). For whatever reason SS was the only one they could entice. If they were more successful, we wouldn't have a missing case to discuss. jmo

I still wonder what the likelihood is of SS ending being with one individual after they arrived in GC? You would think the other individuals would be quick to say look I left and SS and so and so where the only ones there when I left etc. To try to distance themselves as much as possible. I can't help but wonder if there is something that is tying these individuals to keep a secret as in they all had some role, no reason for them to come forward as they would be implicating themselves. If this is the case my hope is that eventually one of them will slip up and let something slip out. MOO

P.S. Some people could certainly be more sensitive to scopolmine than others. But, your average guy who goes out and parties probably doesn't know much about scopolomine - whereas they have probably heard of GHB.

The VICE youtube video from 2012 is my only source of knowledge on scopolomine and it was scary enough to stick with me. I didn't know about GHB and I suppose that is what Bill Cosby supposedly used. Here is the Vice link:
Please remove if in violation or let me know. I think the discussion is probably relevant to this case and what could have affected SS's decision making.

Honestly I feel like it could have been as easy as them telling her there was a party in Garrard or close to and kept begging her till she finally said yes, as someone mentioned before, when you’re under the influence sometimes you make decisions you normally wouldn’t make. If they pull up at an empty house they could have said something like “oh bob needs to grab a phone charger and change his clothes, come inside with me while we wait so we’re not in the cold” one of them could have tried to make a move on her and she wasn’t having it and it could have turned into a physical altercation, with liquor in the system I’ve seen a lot of people who do not usually have tempers, get very angry over little things. It could have been a small shove back at her and she hit her head perfectly and there you go, three men with a girl who isn’t breathing, still drunk, you’re probably all thinking you’re going to jail for it and panic sinks in and they all hide the body together. Just a scenario that popped into my head, What are the odds that all three men have bad intentions and are killers.. I feel it’s slim. The only thing I cannot figure out is how no one has broke to the cops yet. I’m not a killer but if I hid a body while I was drunk out of my mind and felt I had to, there’s no way I could straight face the police. I would be a cracked egg in a matter of minutes.

Honestly I feel like it could have been as easy as them telling her there was a party in Garrard or close to and kept begging her till she finally said yes, as someone mentioned before, when you’re under the influence sometimes you make decisions you normally wouldn’t make. If they pull up at an empty house they could have said something like “oh bob needs to grab a phone charger and change his clothes, come inside with me while we wait so we’re not in the cold” one of them could have tried to make a move on her and she wasn’t having it and it could have turned into a physical altercation, with liquor in the system I’ve seen a lot of people who do not usually have tempers, get very angry over little things. It could have been a small shove back at her and she hit her head perfectly and there you go, three men with a girl who isn’t breathing, still drunk, you’re probably all thinking you’re going to jail for it and panic sinks in and they all hide the body together. Just a scenario that popped into my head, What are the odds that all three men have bad intentions and are killers.. I feel it’s slim. The only thing I cannot figure out is how no one has broke to the cops yet. I’m not a killer but if I hid a body while I was drunk out of my mind and felt I had to, there’s no way I could straight face the police. I would be a cracked egg in a matter of minutes.
That is what has always fascinated me about killers. I would be a nervous wreck. How some can go home, sleep like a baby & continue with normal activities is a mystery to me. If all 3 were involved, one would have cracked by now. Maybe they have.

That is what has always fascinated me about killers. I would be a nervous wreck. How some can go home, sleep like a baby & continue with normal activities is a mystery to me. If all 3 were involved, one would have cracked by now. Maybe they have.

Maybe, maybe not: There have certainly been plenty of cases where individuals have kept a secret for years. although I think the majority of the time in those situations it was bc LE never even suspected them. In this case I think it would have been very difficult for all three individuals to face a seasoned investigator and keep their stories straight. Of course its also possible that they didn't in fact have their stories straight, but LE doesn't have enough circumstantial evidence to charge them. I think we have to keep in mind that SS has not been located. On top of that there may not be any physical evidence that has been found tying them to a crime. Just Bc LE may know they are lying doesn't necessarily mean they can prove it...MOO

They usually have to be sociopaths. A normal person would have remorse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234