Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I don’t think it’s near the area either. I hope I’m wrong though.
I also think that every time something pops up in the news about a body being found or a sighting of a suspicious items, it only solidifies to the perp that he’s successfully gotten rid of SS. It provides him more security and encourages him to continue to keep his mouth shut and live his life as if SS never crossed his path. MOO

Savannah Spurlock Case Archive is updated.
Savannah Spurlock -KY- by amanda reckonwith

I've saved quite a few Case Archives now, so take a look, there is likely a few you have followed.
amanda reckonwith's Library
They are stored in alphabetical order, (first name). Several have more than 1 victim, so check names.
I have slowed down on cases lately though because of work, but I do requests.

There’s a video I was watching on YouTube yesterday of this woman who dedicates so many days to searching for savannah, I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post the video or not but she went to price court and asked a few neighbors and found the house. It also had a rug on the side of it, I’ve been hearing some stuff about police taking a rug from outside. Someone let me know if I can post it please!

I’ve spoken with the lady you are referring to sadly she’s having to be vigilant in posting videos as she’s received threats which she has passed to the LE. She’s an amazing lady who posts videos of locations and routes to help not only locate the missing but so those who aren’t local to get a better understanding of the routes, terrain etc . Also not sure if it is of interest to any of you or whether you have heard of it but there’s a really interesting thing called an AMAP which is sometimes used to narrow down search locations. Savannah has one and shows hot spots the web address if interested is www.amatterofperception.org
It’s too much to explain but a video on there covers it.

I have felt for some time that her body will never be found. Unless, the guilty party decides to confess.

Have a look at The AMAP theory it’s very interesting and narrows down search locations some cases have been resolved some active ( including Savannah’s) and ur shows on the map location hot spots. I found it fascinating www.Amatterofperception.org

Savannah Spurlock Case Archive is updated.
Savannah Spurlock -KY- by amanda reckonwith

I've saved quite a few Case Archives now, so take a look, there is likely a few you have followed.
amanda reckonwith's Library
They are stored in alphabetical order, (first name). Several have more than 1 victim, so check names.
I have slowed down on cases lately though because of work, but I do requests.
Thank you for all that work, looking at the pictures of Savannah's life reminds me that this is such a young, vibrant woman who has family and little children that miss her.

I’m referring to the 3 men she left “The Other Bar” with as POIs as stated early on: 'Persons of interest' questioned after 22-year-old Richmond, Ky. mother vanishes

The Fall Lick House was searched and a car seized from there and this article says it’s the home of one of the men she left the bar with: Missing Kentucky Mom Went to Rural Home With 3 Men She Met at Bar: Report

The only thing I’m unsure about is the second home on Price Court. Was this one of the homes of the 3 men? I’m assuming. Was this the same mystery residence that was searched before around the time of the Fall Lick house search? Richmond Police search Garrard Co. home in Savannah Spurlock investigation

Correct me if I am wrong but that was an earlier report before police questioned and released the 3 men. I read the headline and the use of 'POI' as the writer's interpretation and not LE officially naming them POI which is what is required by TOS. I believe that is why you don't see their names mentioned here.
I think the houses and order they were searched confuse many of us :mad:. The Falls lick rd house was owned by the parents of one of the 3 men...From Jan 22, 2019: "LEX 18 was on the scene as Richmond police are searching the residence, owned by the parents of a man seen in surveillance video leaving a Lexington bar with 22-year-old Savannah Spurlock." (BBM)
LEX 18 was on the scene as Richmond police are searching the residence, owned by the parents of a man seen in surveillance video leaving a Lexington bar with 22-year-old Savannah Spurlock.
According to the neighbors of the house on Price Rd that home was searched twice:
"Neighbors told us the home was searched before and when it was searched Tuesday, the windows were blackened out so that you could not see inside. The home appears to be empty now."
Police search Garrard County home for missing Richmond mother
Police say they believe SS's LKL was at a home in Garrod Co. So which house do they mean? To my knowledge the only information by LE of which house they are referring to is based on distance between bar and house and a few other snippets from media reports.
"Lt. Col. Rodney Richardson, assistant chief of police with the Richmond Police Department, told Fox News that Spurlock’s last known location was at a home in Garrard County – located some 40 miles from the bar." (BBM)
Search for missing Kentucky mom Savannah Spurlock focusing on county bridge, corn fields
Another article:
"Investigators said her last known location was at a home in remote Garrard County" (BBM)
Photos show purse, phone Savannah Spurlock was carrying the night she disappeared, police say
If all of the above is correct the Price Ct home was searched twice and the LKL house is 40-50 miles away from the bar in a rural area. That said, I remember wondering if the media was confused house info like we were when they reported some of the info since a lot of it came out at the time the Fall Lick Rd house was searched and shown in the media. I know this doesn't answer all your questions but they made me want to take another look at it.;)

Correct me if I am wrong but that was an earlier report before police questioned and released the 3 men. I read the headline and the use of 'POI' as the writer's interpretation and not LE officially naming them POI which is what is required by TOS. I believe that is why you don't see their names mentioned here.
I think the houses and order they were searched confuse many of us :mad:. The Falls lick rd house was owned by the parents of one of the 3 men...From Jan 22, 2019: "LEX 18 was on the scene as Richmond police are searching the residence, owned by the parents of a man seen in surveillance video leaving a Lexington bar with 22-year-old Savannah Spurlock." (BBM)
LEX 18 was on the scene as Richmond police are searching the residence, owned by the parents of a man seen in surveillance video leaving a Lexington bar with 22-year-old Savannah Spurlock.
According to the neighbors of the house on Price Rd that home was searched twice:
"Neighbors told us the home was searched before and when it was searched Tuesday, the windows were blackened out so that you could not see inside. The home appears to be empty now."
Police search Garrard County home for missing Richmond mother
Police say they believe SS's LKL was at a home in Garrod Co. So which house do they mean? To my knowledge the only information by LE of which house they are referring to is based on distance between bar and house and a few other snippets from media reports.
"Lt. Col. Rodney Richardson, assistant chief of police with the Richmond Police Department, told Fox News that Spurlock’s last known location was at a home in Garrard County – located some 40 miles from the bar." (BBM)
Search for missing Kentucky mom Savannah Spurlock focusing on county bridge, corn fields
Another article:
"Investigators said her last known location was at a home in remote Garrard County" (BBM)
Photos show purse, phone Savannah Spurlock was carrying the night she disappeared, police say
If all of the above is correct the Price Ct home was searched twice and the LKL house is 40-50 miles away from the bar in a rural area. That said, I remember wondering if the media was confused house info like we were when they reported some of the info since a lot of it came out at the time the Fall Lick Rd house was searched and shown in the media. I know this doesn't answer all your questions but they made me want to take another look at it.;)
Exactly, was LE referring to Price Ct as last location or Fall Lick? The media reported Fall Lick as last known location for SS as stated in the video on this link: Missing Kentucky Mom Went to Rural Home With 3 Men She Met at Bar: Report

The two houses searched are approximately 5 miles apart from each other. If one house was owned by the mother of one of the men.. was she home at the time? Would make more sense for them to go to the Price Court house right? Why go to your moms house with SS?

Exactly, was LE referring to Price Ct as last location or Fall Lick? The media reported Fall Lick as last known location for SS as stated in the video on this link: Missing Kentucky Mom Went to Rural Home With 3 Men She Met at Bar: Report

The two houses searched are approximately 5 miles apart from each other. If one house was owned by the mother of one of the men.. was she home at the time? Would make more sense for them to go to the Price Court house right? Why go to your moms house with SS?

I think the general consensus was that LE thought SS was at the Fall Lick house, as that is where the ground searches were centered around. Also, LE was told by one or more of the three men that SS left the "house" on foot, I have assumed that again this was the Fall Lick Road location in "remote Garrand County".

The two search warrants on the Price Court home put the locations, timeline, and who was where in question.

Was SS at Price Court that night and never at the Fall Lick Road home?

I think the general consensus was that LE thought SS was at the Fall Lick house, as that is where the ground searches were centered around. Also, LE was told by one or more of the three men that SS left the "house" on foot, I have assumed that again this was the Fall Lick Road location in "remote Garrand County".

The two search warrants on the Price Court home put the locations, timeline, and who was where in question.

Was SS at Price Court that night and never at the Fall Lick Road home?

We probably won’t know the exact details of the timeline and locations from LE until after an arrest is made. Imo

Below is my opinion only

I believe that SS was taken to the price court home from the other bar.

I don’t think ss ever left that location alive.

I believe that ss phone was tracked to fall lick road residence by LE.

I believe that the searches in the fall lick road area were bc of that data and not bc they believed the story about ss walking away from any residence.

I think LE was onto one specific individual very early on in this investigation.

I only pray that LE can find enough evidence to prosecute moo

We probably won’t know the exact details of the timeline and locations from LE until after an arrest is made. Imo

Below is my opinion only

I believe that the searches in the fall lick road area were bc of that data and not bc they believed the story about ss walking away from any residence.

I think LE was onto one specific individual very early on in this investigation.

I posted a link to Toney's interview with Nancy Grace a few threads ago. He did comment that it was a phone ping that brought LE to search the house at Fall Lick Rd.

So happy to see publicity, media, and activity in Savannah's disappearance. All of this to me points to the same conclusions as @ab01, and the strong belief that LE does have a strong theory of the crime and at least, enough probable cause for search warrants, and of course, they are looking for evidence required to make an arrest against their POI.

Below is my opinion only

This theory makes sense. SS went to the Price Court house but never made it out alive. Her body and belongings made it to the Fall Lick location (perhaps in the trunk of the car parked outside). Why stop there? Perhaps to get supplies needed to dispose of a body. Phone disabled.

LE is building a case and an arrest soon to follow. Hopefully

MOO

Below is my opinion only

Agree with all you have said

I posted a link to Toney's interview with Nancy Grace a few threads ago. He did comment that it was a phone ping that brought LE to search the house at Fall Lick Rd.

I still believe SS was taken to price court and phone pinging at Fallick was due to them taking her phone off her and going there after. Just my thoughts on it.

There was a lot of discussion on here when the Fall Lick search came out about whether the parents were home at the time and if they where it seemed crazy for 3 men and a women to go there. Your right, common sense would be to go to the other house. It was all very confusing at the time but after the dust settled reading the articles separately and who was saying what (media vs LE) could easily have just been 2 puzzle pieces that seemed to fit. The only real info from LE is the approx distance and the house being in a rural area. To me the house on Falls Lick look much more rural but that can be subjective. If the neighbors in the article I posted were correct about the Price CT house being searched it is very possible it was the 1st house searched, later LE searched the Falls Lick house based on a phone ping. (Side thought: Could one of the guys taken it there to hide? Maybe through it in the car that was towed before going inside? The phone went out around 8:30 the following morning. Maybe once it was off there was no concern about it being detected). All that makes me wonder if SS was taken from the bar to Price RD house. Something happened to her. They needed to do something with SS and needed to get the phone out of there in case LE stopped in (paranoia and rightly so) so one of them went by parents house at Falls Lick and threw it in a car until they figured out what to do with it (phones are not usually found in the same place as the victim JMO).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C-Kane