Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I strongly lean toward, she's deceased. If she is deceased, I don't feel that it was deliberate. I get the feeling that her body was possibly moved twice (only b/c of the dog hitting on the white car). I believe that the person living in the home, in town, (that's been searched twice), may have enlisted someone's assistance in moving the body, out of panic. My top theory. It's subject to change with the wind though.

I agree, I think unfortunately SS likely died in the early morning hours on the night she disappeared.

Weather it was deliberate or not is hard for me to speculate on, especially if there was a deliberate attempt as it would seem, to dispose of a body and or evidence of her persons. Generally those are things one would do bc they know they did something illegal.

If it was an accidental overdose, you would think that it would make more logical sense for someone to remove all drugs from the property. Call 911 and say this girl came home with me from the bar we went to sleep and apparently she must have taken some drugs either beforehand or had them on her and did them in the bathroom and I woke up and found her unresponsive.

If they made a conscious decision to dispose of her body, they lose any ability to claim it was just a tragic accident IMO

maybe they hid her body in the white car until they could move her again ? :(

That's my theory. They didn't get to the place in Lancaster til early a.m. If in fact she did die in his home, they couldn't do much with daylight coming. The white car would have a trunk that would lock until late that following night. I've a strong feeling that they have video from inside the home that night. If so, and it had appeared nefarious, I feel that they'd arrested them on the spot. That in part, is why I feel it was an accidental death.

I agree, I think unfortunately SS likely died in the early morning hours on the night she disappeared.

Weather it was deliberate or not is hard for me to speculate on, especially if there was a deliberate attempt as it would seem, to dispose of a body and or evidence of her persons. Generally those are things one would do bc they know they did something illegal.

If it was an accidental overdose, you would think that it would make more logical sense for someone to remove all drugs from the property. Call 911 and say this girl came home with me from the bar we went to sleep and apparently she must have taken some drugs either beforehand or had them on her and did them in the bathroom and I woke up and found her unresponsive.

If they made a conscious decision to dispose of her body, they lose any ability to claim it was just a tragic accident IMO

Unless there was someone else involved with a criminal history, or, and I'm merely theorizing, if she were deceased, and they'd been doing drugs, and considering where they may have gotten them, they figure, someone may have been going to jail. They may have been thinking they'd be going to jail for murder, too, since she o.d. in his home. Young men, one of them, the parents are strictly anti-drug, and he thinks he might be going to prison for murder. I could see someone panicking in that situation. Especially if they were still higher'n a Georgia Pine themselves.

Unless there was someone else involved with a criminal history, or, and I'm merely theorizing, if she were deceased, and they'd been doing drugs, and considering where they may have gotten them, they figure, someone may have been going to jail. They may have been thinking they'd be going to jail for murder, too, since she o.d. in his home. Young men, one of them, the parents are strictly anti-drug, and he thinks he might be going to prison for murder. I could see someone panicking in that situation. Especially if they were still higher'n a Georgia Pine themselves.

We have definately seen that situation before where the body of an overdose victim in a panic has been dumped in a roadside ditch somewhere and usually found weather quickly. Especially in many missing persons cases recently in and around that area of KY. However with all the time that has passed I can't help but feel that whoever did this did not want SS to ever be found.

I am leaning to thinking there is some type of evidence that was left on SS body that was done in a way that would tie someone to a crime and therefore may have led them to try to ensure it couldn't ever be discovered....MOO

edited to clarify

Last edited:
We have definately seen that situation before where the body of an overdose victim in a panic has been dumped in a roadside ditch somewhere and usually found weather quickly.However with all the time that has passed I can't help but feel that whoever did this did not want SS to ever be found.

I am leaning to thinking there is some type of evidence that was left on SS body that was done in a way that would tie someone to a crime and therefore may have led them to try to ensure it coudn't be discovered....MOO

I don't think they wanted anyone to find her. They knew they'd been seen w/her in Lexington. The one guy knows the area. He's in his 20s, and he, and his family have lived in the area quite a while. So he likely knows places. If I was going to dump a body, it would not be anywhere near me, if I was last seen with them, and you can't just dump a body in town. His parents would know he'd never been to their home w/a female that night, so can't drop her body in the ditch on their rural road. That wouldn't make sense. Even if they freak out and put her somewhere til the next night, the idiotic plan from the morning before, is already in motion. Explain to an officer why they waited so long to call, and why she was moved (after they sober up).

Hoping I am interpreting TOS correctly and owner or admin posts are allowed from the Missing Savannah FB page as it's run by SS's family and Lost & Missing Inc, as well as quoted in the media. I copied WS rules (below) so if I am wrong please let me know or delete.
Paraphrasing >Per the owner/admin of Missing Savannah:
SS's mother was the phone account owner so they were able to get access to SS's SM and Apple ID and put a sim card into another phone (guessing they loaded SS's phone info onto it?). Either Facebook or the governor of KY secured SS's FB and when family gets the ok from LE they will scrub the slanderous threads. Also in another post by the same, the decision to limit time for the reward was based on professional recommendations and urgency.
JMO but feel like things are heating up based on the limited time reward, info LE gleaned from SS's phone (access was in Feb but it would still take time to go through the info), and recent house search.

WS rules under APPROVED that I based my decision to post this:
"Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).
  • Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.
  • Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarly to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • ***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.
  • Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”: If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved."
Missing Savannah

Last edited:
If it's an iPhone with backup turned on, they can download the backup to recreate the phone. When Mr. Carbuff's phone died a few months back, they were able to recreate almost everything, even his texts. It would be up to date to the last time the phone was able to connect to a network.

If it's an iPhone with backup turned on, they can download the backup to recreate the phone. When Mr. Carbuff's phone died a few months back, they were able to recreate almost everything, even his texts. It would be up to date to the last time the phone was able to connect to a network.
I found that info out 3 weeks and many laptop repair places saying they couldn't revive my laptop lol. It hit my spouse that we had an Apple... modem or whatever it's called that would have saved all the info! I would have easily bought a new laptop when the old one fried but was afraid of losing info. 3 wasted weeks! I shared this a couple threads ago in reference to the possibility of LE using this method and found @jULIA_bEE is a wiz on this stuff. Not sure why SS's family recovered her phone info the way they. If I recall correctly the type of modem or it's settings may make a difference?
ETA: I do think SS's phone was an Apple.

I believe two homes were previously searched so don't know which was researched today.
Ok this is what I’ve gathered, correct me if I’m wrong.

There was the home on Fall Lick Rd which belongs to a POI’s mother. Then there is the second residence (Price Court) which was searched again on Tuesday. The price court residence was not revealed until this second search. The price court is the residence the POI lived at the time of SS disappearance.

There was the home on Fall Lick Rd which belongs to a POI’s mother. Then there is the second residence (Price Court) which was searched again on Tuesday. The price court residence was not revealed until this second search. The price court is the residence the POI lived at the time of SS disappearance.

Correct, we know there were two residences searched early on per msm. MSM only knew the location of one of the two early searches.(the fall lick rd one). Many have speculated that the other location searched early on was most likely this same price court location and I tend to agree. Moo

With the LE not giving info on all the searches it's unknown officially. But thats the way I am leaning. I haven't heard anyone named as a person of interest though.

LE has not named a POI as far as I know. MSM has not said who the Fall Lick home belonged to or who lived in the Price Court home. Correct me if I'm wrong & provide link. tia

LE has not named a POI as far as I know. MSM has not said who the Fall Lick home belonged to or who lived in the Price Court home. Correct me if I'm wrong & provide link. tia
I’m referring to the 3 men she left “The Other Bar” with as POIs as stated early on: 'Persons of interest' questioned after 22-year-old Richmond, Ky. mother vanishes

The Fall Lick House was searched and a car seized from there and this article says it’s the home of one of the men she left the bar with: Missing Kentucky Mom Went to Rural Home With 3 Men She Met at Bar: Report

The only thing I’m unsure about is the second home on Price Court. Was this one of the homes of the 3 men? I’m assuming. Was this the same mystery residence that was searched before around the time of the Fall Lick house search? Richmond Police search Garrard Co. home in Savannah Spurlock investigation

I’m referring to the 3 men she left “The Other Bar” with as POIs as stated early on: 'Persons of interest' questioned after 22-year-old Richmond, Ky. mother vanishes

The Fall Lick House was searched and a car seized from there and this article says it’s the home of one of the men she left the bar with: Missing Kentucky Mom Went to Rural Home With 3 Men She Met at Bar: Report

The only thing I’m unsure about is the second home on Price Court. Was this one of the homes of the 3 men? I’m assuming. Was this the same mystery residence that was searched before around the time of the Fall Lick house search? Richmond Police search Garrard Co. home in Savannah Spurlock investigation

I think it’s safe to assume it is. There hasn’t been any verification though.

I'm guessing the answer is no but does anyone know if the bodies of water near Price CT (PC) have been searched? The map marker is the result of using a simple search for PC with no house numbers. I noticed a funeral home not far from PC as well. Wonder how secure it is and if they do cremations. I'm reaching but it wouldn't be the first time so might as well throw in the thought of any business or industry that may use a large furnace.
Google Maps

Fall Lick Rd home is the parents of a POI and Price Ct is where same POI was living and the last place Savannah was seen.

I know we can’t give out names, but can I say which person he is in the video?

Fall Lick Rd home is the parents of a POI and Price Ct is where same POI was living and the last place Savannah was seen.

I know we can’t give out names, but can I say which person he is in the video?

No. Technically, it’s not allowed.

"According to Garrard County Emergency Management, some hikers found the cave entrance, and thought they saw a suspicious looking plastic bag with what appeared to be a part of a shoe nearby."
"Investigators report that they did find debris in the cave, but nothing that had to do with the disappearance of Savannah Spurlock."
911 call sends crews to search cave in Savannah Spurlock case; nothing found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member