Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a poster stated upthread I believe Savannah felt comfortable enough with these guys she didn’t really get any bad feelings hanging out with them, I read in one of these MSM posts that Savannah AND her friend had been chatty kathying it up with their “new friends”. obviously from the way it’s sounded, Savannah didn’t want the night to end, I think if she had any intentions of potentially sleeping with any one it would have been the one she was locked arms with, in her head she also just found a potential “love interest” so where ever he’s going, she also wants to go. I think she probably agreed to go smoke with them back at DS house which isn’t unheard of, I’m 23 and I have plenty girl friends who have drove 30-45 min to go smoke with a guy they liked. Let’s say they got there and smoked and she was finally warm from being freezing, she’s also drunk, it’s 3-3:30 am she could’ve easily nodded off despite being in a place she didn’t know and it sounds like these other two guys were common sense enough to not take advantage of a drunk girl but selfish enough to leave her in the hands of a creep-o’ they only know from work. I’m not quiet sure how she ended up in the bedroom though, I know she was a free soul but I don’t peg her the type to be cool with staying at DS house without the guy she originally even came for. It’s all just my opinion. Poor girl never deserved this.

Respectfully I disagree.. She was naked.. With her feet bound

And just to add

everything that DS did, the lies he told and the terrible things he did to try to make it seem like SS just up and disappeared point to anything but a terrible accident

this was cold blooded rape and murder imo

One tell tale sign was that DS made sure to inform detectives, "Hey I slept on the couch and she slept in my bed". Distancing himself from the victim IMO

My personal opinion DS tried to get physical with SS, she rebuffed his advances. He likely controlled her raped her and killed her

This was no accident, he knew exactly what he was doing IMO

JMO

And just to add

everything that DS did, the lies he told and the terrible things he did to try to make it seem like SS just up and disappeared point to anything but a terrible accident

this was cold blooded rape and murder imo

One tell tale sign was that DS made sure to inform detectives, "Hey I slept on the couch and she slept in my bed". Distancing himself from the victim IMO

My personal opinion DS tried to get physical with SS, she rebuffed his advances. He likely controlled her raped her and killed her

This was no accident, he knew exactly what he was doing IMO

JMO

I remember someone unthread saying something about taping her feet to make her fit easier in the shallow grave or something along the lines of that (don’t quote me completely) but I do think this was a brutal rape and murder too and I believe either she turned him down and he raped and killed her or the first thing he did was tape her feet so she couldn’t run. Jmo.

I always thought he said she slept in his bed because he knew there would be evidence of something in his bed that he could never hide..ok its one thing buying a new rug but a new mattress too..he would be toast,and I always thought he would claim any DNA evidence found in his bed he would claim away as she had just given birth..so a bit of blood well she's just had baby's? Even from the start when the police said they had evidence she was there I didn't think it was good evidence..and that was before the blood found in the closet..Does anyone think they actually found alot more in the initial search but are saving that for the actual trial, so just gave a few bits and pieces on what they have i.e. blood in the closet in the prelimanary ,as in they found more blood on his items but are saving that for a trial? I don't know really know how trials work in the US! Tia

So
I always thought he said she slept in his bed because he knew there would be evidence of something in his bed that he could never hide..ok its one thing buying a new rug but a new mattress too..he would be toast,and I always thought he would claim any DNA evidence found in his bed he would claim away as she had just given birth..so a bit of blood well she's just had baby's? Even from the start when the police said they had evidence she was there I didn't think it was good evidence..and that was before the blood found in the closet..Does anyone think they actually found alot more in the initial search but are saving that for the actual trial, so just gave a few bits and pieces on what they have i.e. blood in the closet in the prelimanary ,as in they found more blood on his items but are saving that for a trial? I don't know really know how trials work in the US! Tia

Sorry just quoting my post here as I felt is was long and didn't give the point I was making..from the start ds had said Savannah stayed in his bed..I had always thought that was strange like he was explaining any DNA evidence about her there?

One thing is for certain, nothing good ever comes out of speculating what a victim should or shouldn’t have done on any of the threads.

It always ends up in a back and fourth argument

Let’s keep the focus of poor decisions where it belongs and that is on an individual that decided to commit these terrible acts against another human being.

There is always a time and place for the discussion about how we can try to protect ourselves from the dangers of society. But this is not the place imo

I’m sure somebody could start a thread to discuss that specific topic.

But imo this thread is about justice for SS

Last edited:
Yes the black guy seems to be helping her through the grass in her heels. However, the two other guys left the house soon after arriving. Their stories and phone records seem to back that up.
Do you have a link for "two other guys left the house soon after arriving" Also, I have not heard anything about their stories or phone records. Could you provide a link?

So

Sorry just quoting my post here as I felt is was long and didn't give the point I was making..from the start ds had said Savannah stayed in his bed..I had always thought that was strange like he was explaining any DNA evidence about her there?
Or trying to look like a gentleman....but a gentleman would have given her his coat in the frigid cold...

As a poster stated upthread I believe Savannah felt comfortable enough with these guys she didn’t really get any bad feelings hanging out with them, I read in one of these MSM posts that Savannah AND her friend had been chatty kathying it up with their “new friends”. obviously from the way it’s sounded, Savannah didn’t want the night to end, I think if she had any intentions of potentially sleeping with any one it would have been the one she was locked arms with, in her head she also just found a potential “love interest” so where ever he’s going, she also wants to go. I think she probably agreed to go smoke with them back at DS house which isn’t unheard of, I’m 23 and I have plenty girl friends who have drove 30-45 min to go smoke with a guy they liked. Let’s say they got there and smoked and she was finally warm from being freezing, she’s also drunk, it’s 3-3:30 am she could’ve easily nodded off despite being in a place she didn’t know and it sounds like these other two guys were common sense enough to not take advantage of a drunk girl but selfish enough to leave her in the hands of a creep-o’ they only know from work. I’m not quiet sure how she ended up in the bedroom though, I know she was a free soul but I don’t peg her the type to be cool with staying at DS house without the guy she originally even came for. It’s all just my opinion. Poor girl never deserved this.

Except I don't think the people that knew Savannah best will agree with you.

Savannah was said to have driven about 30 minutes from her home that she shared with her mom (and infant twins) to meet up with friend(s) that she was going out with.

If I recall correctly, - they got a very late start, and didn't arrive at the bar until around 11pm - 11:30pm.

Savannah did not drive to the bar -- she left her mom's car at the friends meet up location in Lexington (along with her coat and larger handbag).

After the late start, Savannah didn't want to leave when her friend, the driver departed, and she stayed behind with her girlfriend--allegedly talking with the men she later left the bar with. (Savannah and her girlfriend allegedly had argument, and friend went her own way).

When Savannah walked out of the lounge, family believe she wanted to continue the party, but also never lost track that she had 4 week old twins at home, and that her mother needed her car in the morning.

Friends/family have stated their belief that Savannah traveling another hours drive from Lexington to Lancaster and/or Sparks residence, would not have been attractive option for Savannah because it would mean 1) one of the men would have to soon drive Savannah an hour back to Lexington where she left her mom's car; or 2) she would have to call somebody to come collect her in Lancaster to take her to mom's car -- parked an hour away in Lexington.

And don't forget, once at the car, Savannah still had to drive 30 minutes to get home to Richmond!

If you map it out -- it's a good 1.5 hour loop Savannah would have to make to get from Lancaster to her car, and back home to Richmond.

It's Sabrina (Savannah's best friend) words I'll never forget. She believes Savannah would have said "turn this boat around" -- I can't be going all the way to Lancaster tonight.

MOO

ETA: I'm not saying that SS was kidnapped, or taken against her will. I'm saying that Savannah most likely was promised she'd be given a ride back to Lexington in a couple of hours. She would not have agreed to go without reassurance of getting mom's car home early as promised.

Last edited:
Neighbors security camera saw her go into DS home on her own free will but never come out. Since murder can’t be assumed at this point, something terrible happened and then he went into cover up mode. Pardon the graphics: I think her feet were taped to make her body easier to fold in half. (Detectives stated head and feet were laying next to each other). A bag was placed over her torso and one over her head and feet. The rug presumably either had blood on it or was used to drag her, so buried with her. Her clothing and shoes were disposed of presumably in another location to draw attention away from where she was buried. Her phone was flung into another location for the same reason. I do think she went To Lancaster willingly or she would have been reaching out for assistance since she had her phone.

Savannah was said to have driven about 30 minutes from her home that she shared with her mom (and infant twins) to meet up with friend(s) that she was going out with.

If I recall correctly, - they got a very late start, and didn't arrive at the bar until around 11pm - 11:30pm.

Savannah did not drive to the bar -- she left her mom's car at the friends meet up location in Lexington (along with her coat and larger handbag).

After the late start, Savannah didn't want to leave when her friend, the driver departed, and she stayed behind with her girlfriend--allegedly talking with the men she later left the bar with. (Savannah and her girlfriend allegedly had argument, and friend went her own way).

When Savannah walked out of the lounge, family believe she wanted to continue the party, but also never lost track that she had 4 week old twins at home, and that her mother needed her car in the morning.

Friends/family have stated their belief that Savannah traveling another hours drive from Lexington to Lancaster and/or Sparks residence, would not have been attractive option for Savannah because it would mean 1) one of the men would have to soon drive Savannah an hour back to Lexington where she left her mom's car; or 2) she would have to call somebody to come collect her in Lancaster to take her to mom's car -- parked an hour away in Lexington.

And don't forget, once at the car, Savannah still had to drive 30 minutes to get home to Richmond!

If you map it out -- it's a good 1.5 hour loop Savannah would have to make to get from Lancaster to her car, and back home to Richmond.

It's Sabrina (Savannah's best friend) words I'll never forget. She believes Savannah would have said "turn this boat around" -- I can't be going all the way to Lancaster tonight.

MOO
How can you say she never lost track of her twins at home? She didn't have them.

MOO
If she did say "turn this boat around", the driver or all three should be charged with kidnapping.

Neighbors security camera saw her go into DS home on her own free will but never come out. Since murder can’t be assumed at this point, something terrible happened and then he went into cover up mode. Pardon the graphics: I think her feet were taped to make her body easier to fold in half. (Detectives stated head and feet were laying next to each other). A bag was placed over her torso and one over her head and feet. The rug presumably either had blood on it or was used to drag her, so buried with her. Her clothing and shoes were disposed of presumably in another location to draw attention away from where she was buried. Her phone was flung into another location for the same reason. I do think she went To Lancaster willingly or she would have been reaching out for assistance since she had her phone.
You nailed it

How can you say she never lost track of her twins at home? She didn't have them.

Really? Her Mother was babysitting. They were not abandoned, or left alone. They also have a father, who does not live with them but also provided care for them.

ETA: Spurlock, a mother of four, gave birth to twins in December. Her mother, Ellen Spurlock, who lives with her daughter in Richmond, was babysitting the children the night Spurlock went out. Ellen Spurlock told ABC she spoke to her daughter on via FaceTime at around 3 a.m. the morning she disappeared.

Savannah Spurlock: Missing mom of newborn twins was taken to rural home by three men, police say they know who they are [Cops]

Last edited:
I have seen she had her funeral today, does anyone know if that's nomal to have the funeral so soon, that must mean the autopsy was complete already?
I just thought would take longer, sometimes they don't release the body for months?

Not sure where you live but I know in the UK I think it is the body can be kept for a long time with regard to a crime, I have trouble understanding that as it has to be further trauma for the family. That is no knock to them, just to say it is done differently.

I am no expert but from what I understand it does not take days for the actual physical autopsy of the full body even with suspicion of a crime in the US in most cases.

That however, is the physical autopsy I guess is what I would describe it as in my layperson's words. My best guess from what I understand is they photograph, x-ray, perhaps scan, take all samples and slides they need, pictures, etc. and then release the body and yes, the funeral is often not long after a body is found and the body can be released to family fairly quickly. I would prefer not to get more graphic but it is not uncommon from what I have seen.

It is the autopsy report, findings, various test results and review of what they take I believe that can take so long but they can take those things, have their samples and more to study or test and yet release the physical body itself fairly quickly (in most cases) for the family to lay to rest.

I think of it like we do when you go to the doctor--they will take your blood and urine for labs, they may do an x-ray or CT scan, etc. You can then go home the same day quite often while they await results which are then reviewed, the pictures, the lab results, etc., maybe send some things out for further testing, and then call you with your results--they no longer need "you" there. Again, I am trying to stay away from being graphic but they can take more from a deceased person internally than a living person. Once they have what they need, they do not need your body's "presence" to come to a "finding" I guess are the only words I can come up with without getting more graphic.

I follow (not closely but I do check it every few weeks) the Libby Squire case and it is remarkable to me the body is kept and the family cannot bury her--it is apparently very much the opposite in that country versus at least what I have seen in the US. However, again, I am no expert and this is just based on what I have seen or understand. If I understand from following the Squire case, it is due to the legal system mostly that it is different.

So having Savannah's remains with the family this quickly I do not find unusual, imho.

Anyone can feel free to correct me as I could be incorrect. This is jmo based on what I have seen.

Last edited:
Really? Her Mother was babysitting. They were not abandoned, or left alone. They also have a father, who does not live with them but also provided care for them.

ETA: Spurlock, a mother of four, gave birth to twins in December. Her mother, Ellen Spurlock, who lives with her daughter in Richmond, was babysitting the children the night Spurlock went out. Ellen Spurlock told ABC she spoke to her daughter on via FaceTime at around 3 a.m. the morning she disappeared.

Savannah Spurlock: Missing mom of newborn twins was taken to rural home by three men, police say they know who they are [Cops]
The twins may have been visiting with their mother and grandmother that weekend but I thought they were living with their father.
Either way, she certainly had children to go home to. By all accounts, she never intended on staying out until later that morning.
Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member