Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would an accidental death possibly by alcohol poisoning be more plausible if Savannah's body had just been dumped somewhere other than buried in DS's parents yard?

I''m sure there are plenty of other cases where someone has woke up to find someone dead in their house and disposed of the body in hopes of not being implicated in their death when they had nothing to do with it. There are many people in prison convicted of a crime that are innocent. Yes when someone disposes of a body or a body is found buried the first inclination would be someone killed that person. But imo the majority of victims of homicide that are buried, are not buried on the suspects property or their relatives property. So in that sense DS burying Savannah in his parents yard is not the normal thing a killer would do.

Not sure what her being found naked has to do with it. It was reported she was having sexual relations with all three men after arriving at the house. If you need a link for that let me know and I will post that.

Is it your opinion that people having sex usually do so with their cloths on?

Some people like to keep an eye on their murder victims. People that aren't serial killers will sometimes bury people in a spot they are familiar with. If you did nothing wrong and someone dies in your house you call 911. If you didn't drug the person, rape them or murder them why would you conceal their death? Savannah had a family that was looking for her.
If you wake up next to a dead person is your first instinct to hide the body? Mine would be call 911 - not an impromptu funeral in a shallow grave. The nudity would be fine if DS called 911. He didn't. He buried her in a shallow grave wrapped in trash bags. He showed how little he cared about her life.

If her death does turn out to be accidental, that’s absolutely tragic. This guy had over 100 days to do the right thing. He could’ve avoided leaving her decomposing body in a shallow grave, long enough for people to be able to smell, and provided her family the opportunity to have closure sooner.

If her death does turn out to be accidental, that’s absolutely tragic. This guy had over 100 days to do the right thing. He could’ve avoided leaving her decomposing body in a shallow grave, long enough for people to be able to smell, and provided her family the opportunity to have closure sooner.

I admire your ability to be open minded. I think her death could be accidental as in DS didn't plan on killing her or he accidently did at some point. I think hiding her body was a way to cover up evidence. People die you shouldn't bury them in a shallow grave because they died at your house after drinking. Would they do that to a grandparent or parent?

I admire your ability to be open minded. I think her death could be accidental as in DS didn't plan on killing her or he accidently did at some point. I think hiding her body was a way to cover up evidence. People die you shouldn't bury them in a shallow grave because they died at your house after drinking. Would they do that to a grandparent or parent?

I agree. I don’t think anyone went out that night wanting any of this to happen.

Do not argue with each other. Time outs are being given. No warning. STOP THIS PLEASE.

If your post is about you and your opinion and about a member not getting what you are saying and on and on then do not hit the "post reply" button.

Everyone, please discuss the case like adults. Alert on any post you find to be argumentative and then scroll by.

Thank you,
Tricia

I feel like it's another attack on her reputation. Even if it is true it reflects poorly on the three men that she left with. I have a problem believing the other two men were in the dark about her murder.

Was told the info in the post would be against the rules so I took the post off.

Last edited:
I’ve been reading a lot of the posts and speculation about Savannah’s death being an accidental OD, or accidental in some nature and I still don’t think that’s what happened here. Savannah, nor Sparks, have backgrounds that really indicate heavy drug use. I think I would rather believe that her last minutes of life weren’t violent but I have a hard time accepting that. There are cases out there where people have od’d, but their bodies aren’t usually stripped naked, tied up, folded in half, and buried in a backyard. Typically, their bodies are abandoned. The circumstances just seem to defy that logic.

Where were her clothes? I can only think of very few reasons why they wouldn’t be buried with her, and none of them are good or indicative of any type of accidental death. There were a multitude of opportunities for him to come clean but instead, he chose to lie. He deliberately tried to lead them away from where he intentionally buried her in the ground. Unfortunately, until more information or the autopsy report is released, very little is known of the actual facts surrounding her death.

None of Savannah's personal items have been found. I don't know if he told them where he put them and there would be no way to retrieve them If he didn't tell them you would think they would have been digging more all over the Sparks property to try and locate them.

I agree. I don’t think anyone went out that night wanting any of this to happen.
I believe that also but these guys were predisposed to dehumanization of women. I hate that our society has generally accepted objectification of another person for sex or to take advantage of. Staff at that bar possibly knew how intoxicated she was and even that she left with those guys. I hold all three partially accountable for just plain disrespectable actions if the DM article about the video is correct. If it comes out the other two men knew she was dead and still shared view of video they are just as bad as DS. I hope the full truth comes out.

It is my understanding of TOS that you we cannot say, for instance, there’s this rumor that...., but I can’t link to the rumor because it’s not an MSM link. If we can’t link it to MSM, then it can’t be discussed.
I'll delete it. Don't want anymore rules broken.

When I first listened to a YouTube video where, the wife of a co-worker of the three men, tells about the oral sex and she gives some info about David and all the men working together. The information given could help either Savannah or David if true. Because I realize this now, I am considering this information to be more truthful than not true. It's another bit of info I'm not sure of but consider it when trying to figure out why Savannah lost her life.

I would post the link to the YouTube video but it's not MSM so my understanding is it's not allowed. Think I can mention it because MSM has reported part of the story that is heard on the YouTube video done by someone who does crime stories for YouTube.

Savannah is dead she needs justice. It doesn't matter if she was in a video or what she chose to do that night because she ended up in a shallow grave. DS might need help but I hope he doesn't get it. He treated her body like trash and let her family suffer for months. Getting in a car with someone doesn't mean you consent to being raped or that you even agree to be taken to a house.

Speaking about her being bound, I saw a lot of back and forth about it being the reason to transport her easily. I could absolutely see that being the case. However, how does that make the probability of an accidental death any higher? If that’s the reason, it was still done in a desperate attempt to conceal her body. It was still stripped, folded in half, and buried.

I brought up her being bound and said I thought she was bound to bag and move her more than I thought she had been bound in part of a murder or kidnapping etc.

I have several theories and murder certainly is one of my theories. I see an OD as highly likely and shared why I think it is possible.

Savannah is dead she needs justice. It doesn't matter if she was in a video or what she chose to do that night because she ended up in a shallow grave. DS might need help but I hope he doesn't get it. He treated her body like trash and let her family suffer for months. Getting in a car with someone doesn't mean you consent to being raped or that you even agree to be taken to a house.

I want to see Justice for Savannah for any crime that happened to do with her and her case. I also do not want to see an innocent person convicted of a crime they did not commit.

I brought up her being bound and said I thought she was bound to bag and move her more than I thought she had been bound in part of a murder or kidnapping etc.

I have several theories and murder certainly is one of my theories. I see an OD as highly likely and shared why I think it is possible.

If someone ODed while with you or at your home, how do you think you would respond. Or even if someone died and you weren't sure of the cause, can you say that putting a person naked in a shallow grave would be your first instinct?

If someone ODed while with you or at your home, how do you think you would respond. Or even if someone died and you weren't sure of the cause, can you say that putting a person naked in a shallow grave would be your first instinct?

Doesn't really matter how I would react, we are all different and until it happens to me I don't think I could honestly say how I would react. I know I would be shaken and scared. I'm going by how many people are dumped daily from overdose deaths. It shows us many people panic or whatever it is that causes this kind of response. Could be many are buried too and just never found.

Doesn't really matter how I would react, we are all different and until it happens to me I don't think I could honestly say how I would react. I know I would be shaken and scared. I'm going by how many people are dumped daily from overdose deaths. It shows us many people panic or whatever it is that causes this kind of response. Could be many are buried too and just never found.

Or it shows how someone that did something wrong murder, rape, drugging behaves to cover up a crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14