Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #192

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No you said they all had checked out alibis so I’m still waiting on what the checked out alibis are from you and @Salah11 made reference to a child having an alibi so I wanted to know if they knew generally who the 3rd party guys are because none of them are children.

I was naming BH and his Son LH who I believe dated Abby. Both of them have Alibis and have been cleared to my understanding.

I don’t know the other names as they are not named suspects. BH I know was talked about a lot back in the day which is why I know the name. I did not actively search for it. He must be up there with RL for talked about “other suspects”.

moo

I'm just reading through things here, and I'm wondering if, during the course of an investigation, a potential suspect is looked at by LE, and found to have an iron clad alibi, and/or other information comes to light absolving that potential person of any responsibility for the crime at hand, would LE continue to investigate that individual in relation to the crime being investigated?

And then, there's this idea that, should a particular avenue of investigation prove to be in error, either by further evidence coming to light, or by legal testimony to the fact that avenue of investigation was in error, would LE continue to investigate that avenue in relation to the crime being investigated?

I'm just reading through things here, and I'm wondering if, during the course of an investigation, a potential suspect is looked at by LE, and found to have an iron clad alibi, and/or other information comes to light absolving that potential person of any responsibility for the crime at hand, would LE continue to investigate that individual in relation to the crime being investigated?

And then, there's this idea that, should a particular avenue of investigation prove to be in error, either by further evidence coming to light, or by legal testimony to the fact that avenue of investigation was in error, would LE continue to investigate that avenue in relation to the crime being investigated?
I don't know, because inquiring minds want to know? Just guessing

So one boy was in school with teachers and friends, so his alibi could not get any stronger. Then one was at work with records and work colleagues. So these are iron-clad alibis IMO.

I am so confused because is the whole school now being accused of covering up and lying?!

I'm so confused, too.
Can you please explain this and include links?

Edited to add: I see you clarified your post. The boy has never been in question afaik.

I feel once more like this might I have been written more for the fan base than the Judge.

We just had a evidential hearing where they had their chance to make the case for a BH+PW theory. This motion simply confirms that it's just fanfic that lacks even one single piece of evidence to connect the 2 men with the crime

MOO

I think you might be right about this being written for the fan base.

By now, they likely know how much we enjoy reading legal docs, appeals, whatever. We thank them for the Constitutional Provisions, the Rules, the Treatises, Other Authorities and especially the 24 Cases cited.

They spent 5 weeks scouring the Wabash River looking for a phone and a knife from KKs confession after they had already confirmed that both KK and TK were at home, actively using their phones all day. With that, they showed that they will still go to great lengths to investigate some people, even if those people have the strongest alibi we have seen in this case to date.

They spent 5 weeks scouring the Wabash River looking for a phone and a knife from KKs confession after they had already confirmed that both KK and TK were at home, actively using their phones all day. With that, they showed that they will still go to great lengths to investigate some people, even if those people have the strongest alibi we have seen in this case to date.
Is that information, about LE confirming TK/KAK home alibis first before the Wabash search took place, from the new Memorandum the DT just filed?

I don’t have one as I will hear it at trial where there will be a more logical explanation than her phone magically switching back on. IMO
I'm glad we can at least all agree her phone didn't magically just switch back on. So, who turned it on? Was it RA?

Dunno'. One thing more to add to the conspiracy I guess. I love how many thought EF didn't own a vehicle or didn't drive. Wonder how he has a DL? Certainly he didn't drive without one? MOO

I don't think LE was all that concerned about people driving around without valid driver's licenses that day. Well, except RL who was imprisoned for it.

By now, they likely know how much we enjoy reading legal docs, appeals, whatever. We thank them for the Constitutional Provisions, the Rules, the Treatises, Other Authorities and especially the 24 Cases cited.
And they once again bring other people into the mix with no solid evidence just suppositions. MO

So anyone think this new Memo is solely for the purpose of being able to say, ohhh we have to investigate these newly discovered POIs, we can't possible go to trial in October...continuance please.

I am very sure that they will come to trial with all the receipts, timestamps, videos, phone logs, witness testimonies, CAST reports and GPS data needed to verify a minute by minute timeline. IMO

I really hope you are right about this. The jury needs to see Libby's phone records for the entire day, KG's phone records for the entire day, DG's phone records for the entire day, and anyone else who was involved in the girls' transportation. This will provide a very clear timeline that will be indisputable and put this timeline issue to rest. And hopefully Ring/CCTV footage from home to the trails, if any exists. We know there were two ways to get to the trails from the house, so hopefully they took the one that has cameras somewhere along the way.

(And of course RA's phone records for the entire day)

IMO MOO

Last edited:
Having read the details surrounding the investigation into this person, I believe that a search warrant should have been issued, as did the two FBI agents and the Assistant Police Chief on the task force and they obviously know far more than I do.

For clarity, all of the details of the investigation haven’t been publicly released. In fact, zero reports have been released. What has been released is a carefully curated collection of paraphrased statements prepared by the defense. Not quite the same.

We don’t actually know much about the entirety of the investigation. Didn’t one of the investigators testify that no one in law enforcement believes this was a case of Odinist ritual sacrifice - something the defense has now stated outright in their latest motion (that they believe it was, in fact, a ritual sacrifice by Odinists)?

JMO

Loads of cases are solved on circumstantial evidence. True. Circumstantial evidence is just as valid as physical evidence.

RA admits he was there between 1.30-3.30pm Debatable. He also said he left at 1:30 on the only known recorded statement. The other one is by memory (and open to misinterpreation).

He admits he was out on the bridge and a witness can place him there moments before the girls cross The witness described a man who looks nothing like RA.

He admits he was dressed similarly as BG True.

He is a dead ringer in size for the video VERY debatable. For instance, I don't think he looks anything like BG.

He has no alibi We don't know this yet.

His gun ejected a bullet at the crime scene We don't know this yet. We haven't heard from ballistics experts about this controversial science.

So you only have to look at these and say 2-2=4 This is the second time you have said 2-2=4, when in fact 2+2=4. Am I missing your meaning here or is this a typo?

And unlike the defense I don’t need to twist or ignore the evidence here.

DNA would be nice, but there is still a ton of stuff that points to him being the killer. Even if you say a few could be simply a coincidence, then when you weigh them all together the probability gets higher and higher than that he is the killer.

Moo

I wanted to respond to a lot of the things you said, so I just did so within the block quote.

I wanted to respond to a lot of the things you said, so I just did so within the block quote.

Typo im afraid and I didn’t even catch it so thank you and way to late to edit it:)

If he had an alibi there wouldn’t be so many Franks. Do you honestly think the defense wouldn’t shout it from the rooftops if they could place him anyway but that bridge?

RSBM

Unfortunately we've already heard testimony from an expert during the 3 day hearings that the individual you reference above who made the shape in her dying moments is now deceased.

Justice for these girls.

If I was on the jury, it would be be extremely hard for me to accept that as fact, having no idea what happened out there, and the expert not even video recording his own experiment. I wonder if the State will even decide to use him (unless he performs the experiment again, and video records it to get that exact result.)

Just my opinion.

From Franks 1:
View attachment 524902
The marking on the tree was an Ansuz rune and the message at the scene was “Hail Odin”. BH had posted a “creepy self-drawn illustration” with this rune, and is an example of “one of the many Easter eggs [BH] left behind on his Facebook page on multiple posts.”

From the defense’s response to the state’s motion in limine that was filed today:
View attachment 524904
The Ansuz rune is now a Laguz rune. We no longer have “Hail Odin” or the Easter eggs on BH’s Facebook page. We don’t have a creepy drawing that he posted on Facebook with the same symbol as the tree.

Very odd…

JMO
I am still catching up but oh my gosh. We've gone from "Hail Odin" to "Hail Lake"? At this point it's actual reading of patterns in clouds. IMO.

If I was on the jury, it would be be extremely hard for me to accept that as fact, having no idea what happened out there, and the expert not even video recording his own experiment. I wonder if the State will even decide to use him (unless he performs the experiment again, and video records it to get that exact result.)

Just my opinion.
He could easily demonstrate this before a jury. I don’t think it will be a problem. And far more impactful.

JMO

And they once again bring other people into the mix with no solid evidence just suppositions. MO

So anyone think this new Memo is solely for the purpose of being able to say, ohhh we have to investigate these newly discovered POIs, we can't possible go to trial in October...continuance please.
I disagree.

I'm a believer in citations, page numbers, minute marks and exhibitions. We give three of those things here frequently.

The hearing took place on 1 August.

So then you wait 2 weeks to file all the arguments you should have made at the hearing?

I just don't see this as being intended for the Judge. For all we know the Judge already authored her opinion. I don't see an extra credit assignment handed in 2 weeks late getting much traction.

MOO

But he originally said he was there from 1:30 to 3:30, No? Changing that information 6 years later. Is that not suspicious?

We're going on the word of one human (fallible like the rest of us) man, who was going by his interpretation and memory of what RA told him. And got his last name wrong (because, he's human and memories are fallible). That same man stood up on that stage within days of talking to RA face to face, saw the image of "BG" just like everyone else, and didn't say a thing about it being RA.

IMO MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rocky.marie
Back