Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #6 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I went to someone's house and brought my own drugs and Oded, that would be rude but it would be on me.

Usually when a group is together partying they share drugs. Prescriptions can cause death too especially when mixed with alcohol. Intoxicated people react differently to a situation then when they are sober.

Yes, I guess if you were the only one to use a drug you brought to party anyone else there wouldn't be blamed but at the time someone died everyone present wouldn't know why the person died.

Usually when a group is together partying they share drugs. Prescriptions can cause death too especially when mixed with alcohol. Intoxicated people react differently to a situation then when they are sober.

Yes, I guess if you were the only one to use a drug you brought to party anyone else there wouldn't be blamed but at the time someone died everyone present wouldn't know why the person died.

If drugs aren't given without a person's knowledge, it's their choice. Drugs can interact with prescription medications, people can have health problems that they aren't aware of. If there were drugs in the house you would get rid of them. It seems easier than a body.

If drugs aren't given without a person's knowledge, it's their choice. Drugs can interact with prescription medications, people can have health problems that they aren't aware of. If there were drugs in the house you would get rid of them. It seems easier than a body.

Like I said earlier, I've never been in this kind of situation. I do know for a fact, because it's reported in the news, people dump overdose victims on a daily basis. It's a huge problem we face here in the U.S.

If these three men, two or one did have sex with her, illegal drugs were used and she did die, no way for the person or people there to know how Law Enforcement would react to the sex involved. It's speculation on why, no telling what one, two or three intoxicated young men may be thinking at the time.

Like I said earlier, I've never been in this kind of situation. I do know for a fact, because it's reported in the news, people dump overdose victims on a daily basis. It's a huge problem we face here in the U.S.

If these three men, two or one did have sex with her, illegal drugs were used and she did die, no way for the person or people there to know how Law Enforcement would react to the sex involved. It's speculation on why, no telling what one, two or three intoxicated young men may be thinking at the time.

'Missing woman found in shallow grave"- It looks worse.

'Missing woman found in shallow grave"- It looks worse.

I don't know if it is worse or looks worse but it doesn't look good, leaves a whole bunch of questions and shows guilt, of what I'm not certain. I need some more facts before I can form an opinion on what I think happened to cause her death.

I don't know if it is worse or looks worse but it doesn't look good, leaves a whole bunch of questions and shows guilt, of what I'm not certain. I need some more facts before I can form an opinion on what I think happened to cause her death.

Sorry but I just cant feel sympathy for a man that buried Savannah naked in trash bags and let her family suffer. No one deserves that.

Sorry but I just cant feel sympathy for a man that buried Savannah naked in trash bags and let her family suffer. No one deserves that.

Looks to me he's going to be guilty of the charges he has now and will serve time in prison for these crimes. We'll see if he is also charged with more charges and murder.

I hope this post is not taken as support or sympathy for DS. I think he is most likely a murderer. However, until more is revealed I'm not ready to accuse him. A scenario that has not been discussed is what if she died during some interaction with all three men & DS was left to clean up since it was his home. Not as likely as him murdering her alone but until more facts are revealed I'm not convinced.

I would like for the controversy over what we're discussing to be cleared up. When I read the rules, this discussion over David possibly not murdering her, this being an accident or discussing why Savannah died would be acceptable.
I think I understand what you're saying. ^^^

Sorry-- I said I wasn't going to follow this , but I wanted to see what will happen to the perp who thought he could throw her away like a used paper plate. :mad:

If there's a possibility she died accidentally... the actions of this man after her death speaks volumes.
My main fear is that he could get a shorter sentence and another lady could be brutalized.

I feel that stuffing someone into trash bags, burying them at your parent's place, and forcing the ladies' family to hurt and wonder what happened for months ... is telling.
He acted like someone with something to hide.
I will not 'forgive' that.

Exactly. If illegal drugs are being used drug users could be charged with a homicide.

Like I've said a bunch of times I see how this could be a murder too, including rape.
BBM

Several years ago now in my friend's hometown -- a 16 year old girl OD'd behind a grocery store. She was supposedly 'clean' and just 5 days out of the rehab her parents put her into.
The 21 year old man who sold her the drugs is now behind bars and will remain for at least 9 years.
Unless he gets out on good behavior.
What worries me about the man who buried Savannah and lied about her whereabouts is that another young lady could suffer the same or worse --outright kidnapping/murder.
These types do not change. MOO

I hope this post is not taken as support or sympathy for DS. I think he is most likely a murderer. However, until more is revealed I'm not ready to accuse him. A scenario that has not been discussed is what if she died during some interaction with all three men & DS was left to clean up since it was his home. Not as likely as him murdering her alone but until more facts are revealed I'm not convinced.

This is something to consider. If the video is true and they all knew she died, hard to believe they would show that around work. It's hard for me to believe if they did show such a video around work they would still have their jobs after doing that. I can't decide if the video really exists or existed. If it did it tells me some helpful information but I know it may be a bogus story. We sure don't know why they left her at Davids. She had told her Mom she would be home and I think fairly soon. There's so much that doesn't add up. They haven't given out the guys names or where they lived. I do know but can't say because it hasn't been released Why they left her at Davids and didn't give her a ride to her car in Lexington is key to what happened. IMO They could have been involved in her death and David did clean up because they made a plan to bury her at his folks in Lancaster. They left for an alibi and David told the lie about her leaving while he was sleeping. If this did happen I really have to think somebody else is involved and helped him with burying her. Why would he do the burying all by himself and let these guys just take off unless someone else is involved and helped make this plan?

How is everyone speculating so much that drugs were involved? Did I miss a toxicology report or something? I have seen no reason to even think that drugs were involved the night Savannah went missing. Alcohol, yes, because they were at a bar and her mother states she was intoxicated. But where did drugs come into play? Help me please.

This is something to consider. If the video is true and they all knew she died, hard to believe they would show that around work. It's hard for me to believe if they did show such a video around work they would still have their jobs after doing that. I can't decide if the video really exists or existed. If it did it tells me some helpful information but I know it may be a bogus story. We sure don't know why they left her at Davids. She had told her Mom she would be home and I think fairly soon. There's so much that doesn't add up. They haven't given out the guys names or where they lived. I do know but can't say because it hasn't been released Why they left her at Davids and didn't give her a ride to her car in Lexington is key to what happened. IMO They could have been involved in her death and David did clean up because they made a plan to bury her at his folks in Lancaster. They left for an alibi and David told the lie about her leaving while he was sleeping. If this did happen I really have to think somebody else is involved and helped him with burying her. Why would he do the burying all by himself and let these guys just take off unless someone else is involved and helped make this plan?
I share your sketchiness on the video. The DM article seemed to sound like someone heard about the video, it wasn't someone saying definitively that they saw it with their own eyes. Think about rumors at the jobs you've worked at and tell me if this doesn't sound like bs. LOL
It is possible that the grand orgy these guys were possibly planning didn't pan out. If you're that type of dude, are you really going to drive this random chick somewhere? No, you're just going to do what all selfish a-hole dudes would do - ditch her with David and sneak out the side door. This is the thing I'm most curious about. If I was one of those other guys, I'd A) be horrified that she was dead because I was selfish and abandoned her and B) WTF, DS - thanks for implicating me in a missing persons case (later murder). I think we haven't heard anything from these guys because the information they have basically IS most of the case.

How is everyone speculating so much that drugs were involved? Did I miss a toxicology report or something? I have seen no reason to even think that drugs were involved the night Savannah went missing. Alcohol, yes, because they were at a bar and her mother states she was intoxicated. But where did drugs come into play? Help me please.

I had to look at everything I've read about this case and go from there on what theory fit best. I don't even know if Savannah drank alcohol at the bar or that evening or morning. I do know her Mother said she was very intoxicated during the Facetime call. People do use drugs and don't drink. I figure drugs or alcohol caused the intoxication or both. Drugs combined with alcohol takes a lot of innocent lives. Also when you take a look at what seemed to be poor judgement in decisions made that morning and the fact they all drove to another town an hour away from her car, I think most would consider it was to party more and many young people use drugs while partying. Something killed her and drugs and alcohol seem more possible to me then a cold blooded murder. But for me anything is possible. I don't have enough facts to know why she died.

I share your sketchiness on the video. The DM article seemed to sound like someone heard about the video, it wasn't someone saying definitively that they saw it with their own eyes. Think about rumors at the jobs you've worked at and tell me if this doesn't sound like bs. LOL
It is possible that the grand orgy these guys were possibly planning didn't pan out. If you're that type of dude, are you really going to drive this random chick somewhere? No, you're just going to do what all selfish a-hole dudes would do - ditch her with David and sneak out the side door. This is the thing I'm most curious about. If I was one of those other guys, I'd A) be horrified that she was dead because I was selfish and abandoned her and B) WTF, DS - thanks for implicating me in a missing persons case (later murder). I think we haven't heard anything from these guys because the information they have basically IS most of the case.

Thanks for this, this makes so much sense to me.

I brought up her being bound and said I thought she was bound to bag and move her more than I thought she had been bound in part of a murder or kidnapping etc.

I have several theories and murder certainly is one of my theories. I see an OD as highly likely and shared why I think it is possible.

“Authorities also said they found blood in the bedroom closet in Sparks' home that matches Spurlock's DNA.”

Savannah Spurlock Case: What to Know About Kentucky Mom Found Dead After Leaving Bar With 3 Men

I think I understand what you're saying. ^^^

Sorry-- I said I wasn't going to follow this , but I wanted to see what will happen to the perp who thought he could throw her away like a used paper plate. :mad:

If there's a possibility she died accidentally... the actions of this man after her death speaks volumes.
My main fear is that he could get a shorter sentence and another lady could be brutalized.

I feel that stuffing someone into trash bags, burying them at your parent's place, and forcing the ladies' family to hurt and wonder what happened for months ... is telling.
He acted like someone with something to hide.
I will not 'forgive' that.
I might say why I disagree but it is against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member