Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you video tape sex acts with a woman or women barely conscious it's usually considered rape. It reminds me of the Andrew Luster case.

Yes Andrew Luster crossed my mind too, who could forget that case right? If there is such a video, and that is a big if, all three men should be charged if she was incoherent and it was taped and shown.

Jmo.

When would these creeps have had time to show the video to others when she was reported missing the next day? I mean they knew they were just with her the night before. How stupid would you have to be???
So I do wonder if such vid exists.

When would these creeps have had time to show the video to others when she was reported missing the next day? I mean they knew they were just with her the night before. How stupid would you have to be???
So I do wonder if such vid exists.

Savannah being missing didn't come out in the media the next day, if you were not aware she was buried or dead you may not know she was missing until you heard it from the media or someone else, like Law Enforcement. I think the story she was missing came out on the 8th of Jan. Maybe that was the date they stopped David when he was driving but I don't think her being missing came out on the 5th., I will check this out. If the story is true there is a video of sex acts I would assume one of the two guys, not David, had the video on his phone and chose to show it off at work before he knew she was missing. Or another theory would be, the man who showed this video at work thought it was a way to show she was alive and giving oral sex to all as a way to cover up his or their guilt in forcing her to have sex and possibly trying to cover up guilt in her dying too. It wasn't the brightest thing to do but no telling why it was done. It could show Law enforcement things that will help with evidence toward a conviction in charges they may file.

I hope that is wrong too. I wanted to believe that dad did the right thing but I'm questioning the timing of it.
After going back and re-reading some of the early news stories and his moving out Jan 10 and back home - I’m wondering if the parents had suspicions of his involvement and after his arrest maybe they did look around their property? Delaying the finding of the body certainly can complicate a case as we’ve seen before IMO (media thread is a good refresher)

Savannah being missing didn't come out in the media the next day, if you were not aware she was buried or dead you may not know she was missing until you heard it from the media or someone else, like Law Enforcement. I think the story she was missing came out on the 8th of Jan. Maybe that was the date they stopped David when he was driving but I don't think her being missing came out on the 5th., I will check this out. If the story is true there is a video of sex acts I would assume one of the two guys, not David, had the video on his phone and chose to show it off at work before he knew she was missing. Or another theory would be, the man who showed this video at work thought it was a way to show she was alive and giving oral sex to all as a way to cover up his or their guilt in forcing her to have sex and possibly trying to cover up guilt in her dying too. It wasn't the brightest thing to do but no telling why it was done. It could show Law enforcement things that will help with evidence toward a conviction in charges they may file.

It could be a habit for them to drug or get girls drunk enough and force or push them into sex acts they film. Singularly these guys may not participate in rape but as a group it gives them courage or something. If there is a video showing it could be a way to say she was alive when "I last touched her". How old are these guys? Using potential rape as an alibi isn't great.

It could be a habit for them to drug or get girls drunk enough and force or push them into sex acts they film. Singularly these guys may not participate in rape but as a group it gives them courage or something. If there is a video showing it could be a way to say she was alive when "I last touched her". How old are these guys? Using potential rape as an alibi isn't great.

Old enough they should have a different attitude about what they did if it's true. Shows me a big disrespect for women. If they did do this I would really like for this to be called a crime and them to be charged.

I've seen no evidence of rape or forced sexual act.

I've seen no evidence of rape or forced sexual act.

I'm commenting on the alleged video/s of her. If this is true and not a whisper down the lane scenario, having sex with a person or having them perform oral sex when they are barely conscious, is rape or sexual assault. She was left in a shallow grave for 6 months. Her family worried about her and DS could have stopped that. If she mysteriously died at his home and he had nothing to hide why cover up this crime?

Old enough they should have a different attitude about what they did if it's true. Shows me a big disrespect for women. If they did do this I would really like for this to be called a crime and them to be charged.
I wasn't sure if they were super young. I don't know what I'm saying I wouldn't accept that from a 14 year old or even a 10 year old. It's extremely disrespectful. What makes someone assume they want to see their homemade *advertiser censored* at work?

After going back and re-reading some of the early news stories and his moving out Jan 10 and back home - I’m wondering if the parents had suspicions of his involvement and after his arrest maybe they did look around their property? Delaying the finding of the body certainly can complicate a case as we’ve seen before IMO (media thread is a good refresher)

That's interesting, that he moved back so soon only 6 days after she went missing! For some reason I had it in my head it was something like a month later... I wonder why no one thought that was odd at the time too... looking back. And I wonder why Thr police didn't go back and search his old place properly until April if he moved out all those months ago!

I'm commenting on the alleged video/s of her. If this is true and not a whisper down the lane scenario, having sex with a person or having them perform oral sex when they are barely conscious, is rape or sexual assault. She was left in a shallow grave for 6 months. Her family worried about her and DS could have stopped that. If she mysteriously died at his home and he had nothing to hide why cover up this crime?
My guess he murdered her & that is why he covered up the crime. I don't agree that having sex while intoxicated is sexual assault. People can initiate & enjoy sex while intoxicated. Not saying this is what happened. jmo

My guess he murdered her & that is why he covered up the crime. I don't agree that having sex while intoxicated is sexual assault. People can initiate & enjoy sex while intoxicated. Not saying this is what happened. jmo

If someone is barely conscious or passed out they can't consent. I'm not talking about being blackout drunk where people appear to function they just don't remember that's not the same. I mean when you can see that someone is out of it. If several people are around someone should have a conscience.

Yes Andrew Luster crossed my mind too, who could forget that case right? If there is such a video, and that is a big if, all three men should be charged if she was incoherent and it was taped and shown.

Jmo.
Yes, it's one thing for men to pick up a woman in a bar with the intention of having group sex, but if that video really does show that she was clearly intoxicated and unintelligible, they may have a lot of explaining to do.

Hopefully since the arrest LE will be able to get more helpful information out of the other men. I would think it would be in their best interest to tell them everything they know. Imo

Well, yes, it's perfectly legal to have sex while you are intoxicated.
It is when someone is so intoxicated that they are unable to consent that it becomes a problem. Imo

Well, yes, it's perfectly legal to have sex while you are intoxicated.
It is when someone is so intoxicated that they are unable to consent that it becomes a problem. Imo
I totally agree, but wow, this will be hard to prove . The “level of drunkiness” is a matter of opinion. But I do believe the death was violent, hence the blood in the closet and the need to dispose of the rug. And she didn’t violently kill herself in his house!!

I totally agree, but wow, this will be hard to prove . The “level of drunkiness” is a matter of opinion. But I do believe the death was violent, hence the blood in the closet and the need to dispose of the rug. And she didn’t violently kill herself in his house!!
Yes, and I would think they would need evidence, such as witnesses, or the men, to describe what condition she was in, and the video, if it exists.
Also toxicology results and any evidence of assault, which of course we don't know the results of yet.
I really hope LE can get to the bottom of this.
It does seem like whatever happened to her that caused her death occurred after the other men left, though. Imo

Not this case specifically but how does one know an intoxicated person is doing something they wouldn't do if sober?
That wouldn’t matter. If they are sober they can consent. If they are temporarily incapable to consent as a result of the influence of a controlled or intoxicating substance or they are “Physically helpless” meaning that a person is: unconscious; physically unable to communicate a lack of consent; or
rendered unaware that a sexual act is occurring, then it is in violation of Kentucky State law to engage in sexual activity with that person.

https://apps.rainn.org/policy/policy-crime-definitions-export.cfm?state=Kentucky&group=9

I think drunkenness can definitely be a little subjective, when it comes to how a person handles themselves. There are so many different factors that come into play as far as how your body handles it. If a video exists, and it shows what the DM says it shows, there’s no way she was able to legally consent. If she really was speaking unintelligibly like they’re claiming, there’s a high likelihood that she had passed that threshold of consent. Since Savannah wasn’t found for a few months, I’m not even sure they’d be able to determine a reliable BAC since the body breaks down and generates ethanol during the decomp process. I know they can also check stomach contents to determine consumption but I haven’t been able to find the reliability of testing BAC post mortem, specifically how long after death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TawnyTRC