GUILTY KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
Richmond Police Department

MISSING PERSON

The Richmond Police Department is searching for 22-yar old Savannah Spurlock. Savannah was last seen on Friday, 1/4/2019 leaving The Other Bar located at 319 S. Limestone in Lexington, KY. Savannah was last seen leaving the bar with an unknown black male and an unknown white male. The Richmond Police Department is seeking the identity and whereabouts of these two individuals. The white male was seen leaving the area in a black, Chevy S-10 pickup. Please contact the Richmond Police Department with any information at 859-624-4776 or email information to detective@richmond.ky.us

Savannah Spurlock
Shoulder length brown/blond hair
Multiple tattoos including a rose on left shoulder, “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me” on right side torso, “I’m her daughter” on her back.
Last seen wearing a black sleeveless top and a maroon skirt with heels.

Lt. Col. Rodney Richardson
Assistant Chief of Police
rrichardson@richmond.ky.us

B7339D34-854F-4845-BE58-35A4A78AE174.jpeg 58573D51-C8FC-45BC-88D2-C3419D898F3A.jpeg 7B0F5C21-469F-4046-861F-42EA6D3A61FD.jpeg C2E4A0B2-7F97-4C87-A07A-8D7978DD64FB.jpeg

Richmond police searching for missing woman, two men last seen with her - ABC 36 News

Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6 - Found Deceased - KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #6 *Arrest*

ADMIN NOTE:

To be absolutely clear and to keep the record straight going forward, there is nothing to support any speculation that Samantha was involved with drugs or that they are involved in her death.

Please refrain from discussion of overdoses and such drug related information unless/until there is MSM or info from LE in that regard.

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly don't have a problem with the thought of DS being inconvenienced in jail. We know he buried a naked, young mother in his parent's back yard at a minimum and I believe he did MUCH, MUCH more than that. So if he's not eating well, resting comfortably....yay!

MOO

I'm not really concerned about his comfort, but I am concerned about the comfort, conditions, and abuse, in the jail systems, in my state. If we are appalled when someone turns their head, when they see somone sexually assaulted by a group of people, then we should be appalled that guards are doing the same, in these local jails. That may be someone's teenage son in there, arrested for no more than weed, or petty theft.

Not far away in Lincoln County — where the jail this spring was crushed to 182 percent of capacity — a deputy jailer last year reported that three male inmates sexually assaulted a fourth in the jail’s 179-square-foot detox cell. For 40 minutes, they dropped their pants, tried to kiss him, demanded oral sex, poured fruit juice over his head and hit him with a broom, the deputy told her superiors.

Security video showed Lincoln County jail staff “outside of the cell, laughing” when the door opened several times during the assault, according to an internal incident report. Under “recommendations to prevent similar occurrences,” the deputy wrote, “Better response by staff.”

https://www.kentucky.com/news/local...tHBhkINSQUOAxjvUNK2iPPUtmAO1ABE43fcfqoXwh9_5A

I'm not really concerned about his comfort, but I am concerned about the comfort, conditions, and abuse, in the jail systems, in my state. If we are appalled when someone turns their head, when they see somone sexually assaulted by a group of people, then we should be appalled that guards are doing the same, in these local jails. That may be someone's teenage son in there, arrested for no more than weed, or petty theft.

https://www.kentucky.com/news/local...tHBhkINSQUOAxjvUNK2iPPUtmAO1ABE43fcfqoXwh9_5A
I was only speaking of DS and for what we know he is guilty of.

I'm inclined to believe that "prison justice" is largely a myth. He's not a child rapist - at worst, he's just a regular old accused murderer in jail with a bunch of other thieves and murderers and rapists. I'm sure he's already found a bunch of good old boys to commiserate with and sip from the same milk cartons with. This isn't Death Warrant or Lockup, odds are he's not being beaten and raped. He's just being as useless as ever, except now Kentuckians are paying for it.

I'm inclined to believe that "prison justice" is largely a myth. He's not a child rapist - at worst, he's just a regular old accused murderer in jail with a bunch of other thieves and murderers and rapists. I'm sure he's already found a bunch of good old boys to commiserate with and sip from the same milk cartons with. This isn't Death Warrant or Lockup, odds are he's not being beaten and raped. He's just being as useless as ever, except now Kentuckians are paying for it.

Maybe not, but some have been, for as little as being there for an offense that is not a sexual offense. One case, it was a man who made a comment that made a guard mad, so the guard instigated the beating he received. Lots of abuse goes on in these tiny cities inside of cities.

This article I read was not about prison justice, but about super severe overcrowding (DS jail is now at 207% according the interactive map) and how inmates are packed in rooms, no beds, overflowing toilets, sleeping in liquid from those overflowing toilets, being beaten senseless or to death by guards for no reason, guards allowing abuse or "prison justice" and laughing.

I am not crying for DS, especially if he did murder SS, but in general that is not a way to treat a human being (or an animal!). Especially as many are in for minor crimes.

Here is link https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/watchdog/article231443768.html

Last edited:
A Garrard County grand jury has indicted David Sparks on a charge of murder in the death of Savannah Spurlock. Sparks was originally charged with abuse of a corpse and tampering with physical evidence in connection to the Richmond woman's death in January. The grand jury returned indictments on both of those charges as well.
David Sparks indicted on murder charge in Savannah Spurlock's death

Thank you all ❤️. We were surprised to hear this AM that the prosecutor called the Grand Jury today to meet. I know a new set of jurors comes in next week, so this jury was more seasoned to hear her case. It’s hard to feel happy bc it’s such a terrible situation. But one step closer to justice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234
Back