GUILTY KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Savannah Spurlock's family on murder charge: 'That face has haunted our nightmares'

Aug 28, 2019

David Sparks, the Kentucky man arrested last month in connection with the discovery of Savannah Spurlock's body, has now been charged in her murder.

A Garrard County grand jury indicted 23-year-old Sparks on Wednesday on the murder charge as well as the charges he was already facing — abuse of a corpse and tampering with physical evidence.

[...]

The three men, who police have said didn't know Spurlock before that night, were interviewed by officers following her disappearance but no charges were filed at the time.

[...]

A few hours before she went missing in January, Spurlock and the men went to a home in the 100 block of Price Court in Lancaster, where Sparks was living at the time, Chavies said.

[...]

Responding to questions by Sparks' public defender Matt Myers during a hearing in July, Chavies said he did not know Spurlock's cause of death. A report from the state Medical Examiner's Office is pending.

And Chavies added that investigators have not determined when Spurlock died or when her body was buried on the Sparks family property.

Regarding charges against the two other men, whose names have not been released, Chavies testified investigators believe they left the Price Court home that night after a few hours.

He said police used interviews with all three men and cellphone records to reach that finding.

Sparks is being held on a $500,000 cash bail. He is scheduled to be arraigned on Sept. 6. bbm

@Niner

I am so sorry that nothing can bring her back but hallelujah and kudos to LE and the Grand Jury for the charge most of us have been sure was coming and so happy to see it has! May he never again see the light of day.

The names I have for him are not fit for this forum and its rules.

I'm inclined to believe that "prison justice" is largely a myth. He's not a child rapist - at worst, he's just a regular old accused murderer in jail with a bunch of other thieves and murderers and rapists. I'm sure he's already found a bunch of good old boys to commiserate with and sip from the same milk cartons with. This isn't Death Warrant or Lockup, odds are he's not being beaten and raped. He's just being as useless as ever, except now Kentuckians are paying for it.

as a former CO, honestly no one bats an eye at woman beaters or murderers. the child molesters and snitches are the ones that are reviled, but no one really cares about the rest.

Thanks for the "tag" Seattle1!

So does it start at 9:30am or 10:30am - I see two different times - maybe @MarieWS would know the correct time? TIA! :)

Room C @ 10:30 AM
9/6/19

19-CR-00078 COMMONWEALTH VS. SPARKS, DAVID
(ARRAIGNMENT)

1 0091500 MURDER
2 0502300 TAMPERING WITH PHYSICAL EVIDENCE
3 0026000 ABUSE OF CORPSE

KCOJ Docket

97x32px-LL-40ad66f8_thanx.gif
Seattle1!

Room C @ 10:30 AM
9/6/19

19-CR-00078 COMMONWEALTH VS. SPARKS, DAVID
(ARRAIGNMENT)

1 0091500 MURDER
2 0502300 TAMPERING WITH PHYSICAL EVIDENCE
3 0026000 ABUSE OF CORPSE

KCOJ Docket

Thanks for the info; I didn’t know. Many of us will be headed to Omaha for Savannah’s Great Aunt’s 90th Birthday that day. I did this interview last night. I know the national stations are running the update. I’m not sure if officials will make any statements or if more details will not come out until Sept. 6.

David Sparks indicted for murder in Savannah Spurlock case - ABC 36 News

A Garrard County grand jury has indicted David Sparks on a charge of murder in the death of Savannah Spurlock. Sparks has been behind bars since July in connection with the case after Spurlock’s body was found on his parent’s property. Investigators say other evidence was found at Sparks’ home including blood that matched Spurlock’s DNA.

Sparks is scheduled to be arraigned in Garrard Circuit Court September 6th and is being held on a $500,000 cash bond.
Murder Suspect Indicted In Spurlock Case

Thank you all ❤️. We were surprised to hear this AM that the prosecutor called the Grand Jury today to meet. I know a new set of jurors comes in next week, so this jury was more seasoned to hear her case. It’s hard to feel happy bc it’s such a terrible situation. But one step closer to justice.
I'm so relieved that they brought a murder against this animal. Poor Savannah didn't deserve one thing that happened to her that night and she should be here with her children and your family.

I'm just so sorry, but as always, God Bless you and the entire family.

#JUSTICEFORSAVANNAH

This article I read was not about prison justice, but about super severe overcrowding (DS jail is now at 207% according the interactive map) and how inmates are packed in rooms, no beds, overflowing toilets, sleeping in liquid from those overflowing toilets, being beaten senseless or to death by guards for no reason, guards allowing abuse or "prison justice" and laughing.

I am not crying for DS, especially if he did murder SS, but in general that is not a way to treat a human being (or an animal!). Especially as many are in for minor crimes.

Here is link https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/watchdog/article231443768.html

Apparently he does indeed have a private cell. Why do the worst offenders get the best treatment? 'I don't want him to be free': Spurlock's mother talks following murder indictment

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet
Back