KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, Richmond, January 4, 2019 Media, Maps, Timeline, *NO DISCUSSI

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Family wants conviction in Savannah Spurlock case
Snipped
RICHMOND, Ky. (WKYT) - In her first interview since her daughter was found, Savannah Spurlock's mother says there is still more work to do.

ellen+spurlock.JPG

Ellen Spurlock (Photo: Garrett Wymer/WKYT)
Savannah disappeared in January. One of the men she was last seen with, now faces charges.

Ellen Spurlock told WKYT since police found Savannah's body, she is just taking it one day at a time.

Savannah Spurlock's family on murder charge: 'That face has haunted our nightmares'
Snipped
Aug 28, 2019

David Sparks, the Kentucky man arrested last month in connection with the discovery of Savannah Spurlock's body, has now been charged in her murder.

A Garrard County grand jury indicted 23-year-old Sparks on Wednesday on the murder charge as well as the charges he was already facing — abuse of a corpse and tampering with physical evidence

'I don't want him to be free': Spurlock's mother talks following murder indictment
Snipped
Spurlock's mother Ellen said she fears there may not be enough to keep Sparks out of jail, and it is a place she hopes he never leaves.

“I don’t want him to to be free," Spurlock said. "To do something to somebody else...it is a fear of mine."

Ellen Spurlock said she suspected Sparks did something terrible to her daughter for quite some time, but the indictment left her with many questions, as it didn't specify why or how she was killed.

"She didn't know him. Why?" Spurlock asked.

"This is big. He has finally been charged with murder" Savannah Spurlock's mom reacts to David Sparks' murder charge
snipped
RICHMOND, Ky. — "This is the first step to complete our closure process," Ellen Spurlock, the mother of Savannah Spurlock said sitting on her couch wearing a shirt that read 'Savannah Strong'.

Surrounded by child art projects, scattered legos, a tiny table, nerf guns and stray darts, Ellen Spurlock's apartment still holds signs of the four children whose mother was snatched from their lives.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234
Back